Part 5

Love Letter

Few days later.

 
 
     Kyuhyun was about to enter his class room when he spotted someone’s standing in the stairs. He wanted to approach the boy, but he stopped when he heard the boy was talking.
 
     “I know. Yes, don’t worry. What?! Oh, Hyung, you know I love you. I promised you, right? I’ll do what you want. And, stop teasing me. Ok, bye.”
 
     Kyuhyun turned arround, he almost slipped down in his feet but he stood spontaniously.
 
     “Kyu?”
 
     He heard a soft voice called him. He turned around again and grinned awkwardly. He saw Ryeowook put his purple hand phone into his pocket blazer.
 
     “What are you doing here? You don’t have a class anymore, right?”
 
     “Ph, I…uhm…”
 
     “Are you alright?” Ryeowook put his hand in Kyuhyun’s forehead to check his temperature. “Nothing bad.”
 
     Kyuhyun held Ryeowook’s hand and brought it to his chest. He felt his face was red because of embarrassing.
 
     “Wh…”
 
     “My heart,” he sounded stupid. “is aching.”
 
     “Why?”
 
     “Because of you.”
 
     “Na?”
 
     “Yes, you.”
 
     “But, why?” I don’t even do bad thing to you.”
 
     “You said you love him. What am I for you?”
 
     Ryeowook was taken aback. He wanted to hold his laughter, but instead he giggled. He covered his mouth with his other hand. Kyuhyun was confused to see him giggling.
 
     “Ahahaha!!!... seriously, you are really pabo, Kyu.” Kyuhyun was about to open his mouth but closed it again. “He’s Donghae Hyung that I love. Ehm, so, it means you heard me talked with him, right?”
 
     “I-“
 
     “It’s bad, Kyu. I have told you not to do that thing, and I love him more than I love you, because he’s my cousin. Hihi.” Ryeowook pulled his hand and started walking towards his class room to practice his cooking skill.
 
     “I’m relieved it’s him, but Wook, please listen to me.” He pulled the older boy. Ryeowook was so cute when he’s giggling. “What am I for you, then?”
 
     “My best friend. Why?”
 
     “No more?”
 
     “Kyu, listen to me. I’ll accept you if I’m ready. Besides, we are too young to buid more than friendship relation. Actually,” Ryeowook stopped.
 
     “Actually what?”
 
     “I want you to do something special for me until I can fell the same way you feel towards me. Before that happen, we are still best friend.” Ryeowook pinched Kyuhyun’s nose. He groaned in pain.
 
     He nodded and saw Ryeowook walked away to go to the next class he had. Kyuhyun walked without spirit. He felt embarrassing. Few days ago, he confess to Ryeowook by bringing him a lot of cookies the other like. And today, he accepted the reply. Ryeowook wanted him to do something special and made him could love him too.
 
     “I’m really pabo. I can’t even thing what kind of that thing special. Stupid!” he cursed himself.
 
 
     Under the big tree in the front of Hyukjae’s house
 
     “Oh My! What should I do now? He’s there… He’s there…” Donghae almost jumped around. He saw Hyukjae was playing football with Kyuhyun in the front of yard of Hyukjae’s house. They were looked very happy.
 
     Donghae bitted his nails for not yelling Hyukjae’s name that had in the edge of his tongue. But, he didn’t want to make a mistake. It’s not his plan after all. What if he would hit him with the ball he played right away? What if he cried again like what Hyukjae did when he went to Japan? But, he had to back again to Korea, and it’s for Hyukjae.
 
     Here he was, under the tree in front of Hyukjae’s house. He had come back three years ago. But, he pretend as he’s still in Japan, had some projects to do and kept sending some letters to Hyukjae. Even though he didn’t accept the replies from the other, but Ryeowook had sent him some photos of Hyukjae. When was Hyukjae having a birthday party, Hyukjae’s celebration of his graduation from his elementary school, junior high school, even when in his sleeping face.
 
     “Hyung! Catch the ball!!” Kyuhyun shouted.
 
     Hyukjae ran towards the ball that still bouncing towards the big tree. He took the ball under the tree and saw a boy was standing under it too. Hyukjae smiled at him and was about to leave around when boy mumbled his name, or like his name.
 
     “Hyukkie…” Donghae’s lung was beating faster. Hyukje’s smiling at him. He’s so beautiful, he thought. He even didn’t aware when he mumbled the other name.
 
     “Excuse me?” Hyukjae asked softly. He didn’t know that the person was standing in front of him was Donghae and like what Donghae felt his heart was beating too fast than defore he played football. “You called me?”
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YAY!!
finally, i update... i hope you enjoy it.. :)
and, surprise!! Kyu confessed to Wook, and Hyuk met with Hae.. <3
thank you very much chingu ya... sorry for late comment, my dad is sick right now, i have to take care of him.. but thanks again for reading and commenting, also for the subscribe... sorry for not replying you all one by one.., #bow