Part 7

Love Letter

 

           Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were doing their homework when the other started speaking first to melt thr atmosfhere. It felt awkward after all.

 

            “Uh, Kyu. I want to tell you something.”

 

            Kyuhyun stoped typing his part. He lifted his head up to look at Ryeowook. “What is it, Wookie?”

 

            “But, promise me that you won’t tell anyone, even Hyung.”

 

            “Okay.”

 

            “Hae Hyung is here.”

 

            “Where? Here? Where? I don’t see him here.” Kyuhyun claimed as he roamed the room. Even he stood up and searched the said boy outside through the window.

 

            “Not here. But in Korea.”

 

            “Jinjja.”

 

            Ryeowook nodded. The other sat next to him and stared at Ryeowook in disbelieve look. He thought before opening his mouth. “So, it means he is not at Japan?”

 

            “He was. But almost three years he has been here until now. Actually, I wanted to tell Hyuk Hyung, but he begged me not to. I just pretended didn’t know anything around him.”

 

            “Wait! Was the guy under the tree Donghae Hyung?”

 

            “Yup!! I brought him here, but he wanted to go home 30 minutes later.”

 

            “Aha!! He’s really in love with that guy. I relive that the guy’s Hae Hyung.”

 

            “Okay. I think it’s enough. I’m here not to spend my time to something useless. Let’s do our homework again.” He took Kyuhyun’s laptop and continued what Kyuhyun did earlier. And Kyuhyun did what Ryeowook did before.

 

            In Monday

 

            Ryeowook sat calmly, while Kyuhyun almost burst in anger. They’re waiting for Hyukjae to ready to go to school. It’s almost 3o minutes, but the eldest of them hadn’t showed up yet. Ryeowook patted Kyuhyun’s back sighly.

 

            5 minutes later, Hyukjae showed up and ran toward them in car. He grinned at Kyuhyun (still angry) and Ryeowook then said ‘let go’ to the driver.

 

            After they arrived, Ryeowook told that he wanted to do something, so he left both of them. Actually, Ryeowook wanted to put Donghae’s letter and his gift on Hyukjae’s table. That’s why he ran faster and pulled out the white letter and the same box like the last Monday on the table, then he went to his class room, smiling widely.

 

            Hyukjae and Kyuhyun arrived at Hyukjae’s class. Kyuhyun bid his goodbye to him and left him alone there. Hyukjae approached his table. He noticed the letter and the gift on it. He opened the box first with a loud sound from his heart, yelling that he should opened it quickly. He saw a new letter and fish plushy in it. He read the letter.

 

            ‘Nice to meet you. You were really cute, prettier and addorable in real than on the photos I always admire. Your special fan.’

 

            He frowned. Photos? What photos? And when we met? He thought. It’s really suspicious. The letter said he’s really prettier, wa the guy thought that he’s  a girl. Well, Hyukjae assumed the sender was a guy, because if it were a girl it must be pink color not blue and green. Pink more romantic arter all. He rolled his eyes, then decide3d to read Donghae’s letter.

 

            ‘Hyukkie! How are you? Ah! I miss you so so much. I always dream about you. Hyuk, I want to meet you soon. I hope you are still cute like the last I saw you. More prettier and more addorable. I hope you still remember my face. And, I think I’m more handsome that before.. heheehe…

            Next week I’ll attend a contest, swimming contest. Pray me, ne. ^_^

            I miss you… I love you…’

Your Donghae

 

            ‘My Donghae!’ he yelled in his mind. Grinning like a mad man. He’s very happy, Donghae said that he’s cute, pretty and addorable. But, wait! Was he Donghae who sent him the green letter he read first? He thought, still holding the letter. And why didn’t Ryeowook gave him this letter from Donghae when he’s at Hyukjae’s house. He slept over there more than one day. Two days to be exact. And the letter  lways put here, on top of the table, laid next to the box filled with gift in Monday. Every Monday.

 

            Oh! his mind started moved to think the possibility.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

'till next time i will replay your comment... give me so much love, please. Thank you all ^_^