Part 8

Love Letter

 

Chingu ya... first, i want to apologize. i have been absent for ummm. i forgot how long. but i will finish this story with happy ending.. eitss,, it's not the end btw... so, please stay tune.. i also want to thanks for comments and subscribers.. neomu neomu gamsahaeyo ^^

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

The day after that.

 

            Hyukjaae was about to enter the toilet in his school when he spotted two person there. He thought those people were just his classmates, but when he heard those two were talking about him, he knew they were his cousin and Ryeowook. He entered the toilet silently and try to hear their conversation.

 

            “Jinjja? When will he appear? I’m really missing him. I bet he’s more handsome than before.”

 

            Hyukjae could recognize it’s his cousin’s voice. Then he heard another voice, it’s Ryeowook. Actually, what were they talking about?

 

            “He’s, Kyu. And, Hyukkie hyung will melt into his handsomeness. Haha…”

 

            ‘Is it about Donghae?’ Hyukjae asked to himself.

 

            “so, what is he doing right now?” Kyuhyun’s voice was heard.

 

            “he’s in the school. He wanted me to put his gifts to Hyuk Hyung every Monday. It’s made me annoyed. My bag become heavy.”

 

            “Well, then I’ll help you to bring them. But, just for you I’ll help.”

 

            “You!”

 

            ‘He’s here?’

 

            Hyukjae was stunned there. He didn’t know what to do or what to react. So, the gifts he received every Monday were really from Donghae. His Donghae was here, in Korea. Hi’s not in Japan anymore. Why didn’t Donghae tell him? Since when was he in Korea?

 

            ‘I miss you, Hae.’

 

            After the conversation was ended, both of them out of the toilet. Hyukjae was realived he didn’t get caught by them. He finished his purpose in this place, so he could do the think session in his class.

 

            He sat in his place and started to think about Dongahe. First, why didn’t he tell him that he’s in Korean already, or did he just come to this country again? Second, why did he keep sending him a letter every Monday if they could meet each other? Third. How stupid he’s. he didn’t realize Donghae’s writing was the same as like the sender of those gifts. The last, what should he do now? Pretended not knowing anything about Donghae in front of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook or he asked them about it and why didn’t they tell him too?

 

            Maybe Donghae did it just for giving him a surprise. That’s why he kept hiding himself, Hyukjae thought.

 

            “He must be handsome than before. I’m sure.” He mumbled to himself.

 

            The bell was ringing. It’s time to go home. Hyukjae was awaiting for Kyuhyun patiently in his car. The other came about 10 minutes after the bell ringing. He saw Kyuhyun was happy. He got curious.

 

            “You look so happy. Has Wookie accepted you already, huh?”

 

            “Oh, no! just feel happy. Nothing special.” Kyuhyun answered his question with shrugged his shoulder too.

 

            “Uhm, it’s suspicious.” Hyukjae tapped his chin and narrowing his eyes.

 

            Kyuhyun stucked his tongue.

 

            ‘I’ll open your secret, sooner or later, Kyu. Just wait it. ‘ he said to himself.

 

            As like he come back to jis thought, again, the car moved slowly but sure.

 

            At Ryeowook’s house.

 

            Ryeowook was cooking his dinner alone in the kitchen while his cousin was doing back and through the kitchen door. He also almost threw his cellphone into the trush. But, he still loved the little thing, after all, Ryeowook thought.

 

            “what’s wrong with you, Hyung?” ryeowook asked, confused.

 

            The older didn’t replied. Ryeowook sighed. He knew so well, his cousin was missing his lovely friend. And Hyukjae was missing him so much too. But, Donghae was the one who pleaded him not to tell Hyukjae about him. Back again, Ryeoowk only could do was sighing and sighing.

 

            “I’ll do it tomorrow.” Donghae suddenly spoke and standing behind Ryeowook, made the younger had to jump because of shock.

 

            “Hyung!!” he yell at Donghae.

 

            “Mianhae.”

 

            “what will you do tomorrow, by the way?” heasked lazily, still frying his fried rice

 

            “Confess…”

 

            Cough.

 

            “Wook? Are you okay?” Donghae got panicked. He ran toward refrigator and grabbed the bottle of water. He handed him it and patted the other’s back, up and down.

 

            “Thanks, Hyung.” Ryeowook said, he continued his job without looking at Donghae’s face –who was still panicked- behind him. “It’s good, Hyung. I’m willingly to help you to confess. I can ask Kyuhyun to help me too.”

 

            “Kyuhyun? Why?”

 

            “Ehehe… Mianhae, Hyung.” He finished his cooking time. He put the food on to the plates. Then grabes Donghae’s arm and forced him to sit down in the chair next to him. “Eat it up, Hyung.”

 

            “Kyuhyun?” Donghae said. He ate his fried rice while waiting for Ryeowook’s explanation.

 

            “Uhmm, I told him about you. Mian, Hung.” Ryeowook said, he bitted his ower lips., afraid that Donghae would get angry.

 

            But, he got nothing than a slow patted on his head. He looked ad Donghae. Donghae just smiled at him. He smiled back it meant his hyung didn’t mind about that.

 

            On Monday.

 

            Ryeowook didn’t go to school with Kyuhyun and Hyukjae like usually. He had to set everything his hyung ordered. It more he wanted to help Donghae willingly, without Kyuhyun. That’s why he went to school without them. He set everything in the back garden in his school, he told Donghae to confess in that place, the other had agreed.

 

            Ryeowook, like what Donghae asked him not to put or gave Hyukjae a piece of letter and special box. He would give by himself. Ryeowook sighed while he putting the last thing inder the tree. After finishing his job, he went back to his class and sat beside Kyuhyun who had arrived there.

 

            “Morning, Kyu.” Ryeowook greeted him.

 

            “Morning, Wook.” Kyuhyun greeted  him back. “Where have you been?”

 

            “I was from toilet. Wae?” he lied.

 

            “Hyukjae Hyung asked me where his letter is.”

 

            ‘Should I tell him that Donghae Hyung will confess to Hyukjae Hyung later. If I don’t tell him, he will mad at me.’ Ryeowook battled with his mind.

 

            “Wook? Where’s his letter.” Kyuhyun asked him again.

 

            “Ah! i forgot to put it, hehe… I think it’s still in Donghae Hyung’s.”

 

            “Oh, I see.”

 

            ‘Huff! Realived!’

 

            They didn’t talk again after that. They just sit next to each other. Until the calss ended, Ryeowook immediately out of the class room. He only said he would back soon to Kyuhyun. But, the other had something suspicious toward Ryeowook, so he followed him silently.

 

            Ryeowook called Donghae to steady in his place. He texted Donghae to come to his garden school awhile ago. He walked to Hyukjae’s class and peeked his head through the door. The class had emptied. There’re only Hyukjae and hhis classmate were chatting. He approached them.

 

            “Hyung?”

            “Wook?” Hyukjae tittled his head up.

 

            “I’ve something to tell you.” He said. “and, mian for the letter. I can’t give you today.”

 

            “Why? Is he okay?”

 

            “Nothing bad happened to him. It’s just… uh, could you come with me for awhile?” and you will know it soon. I promise.”

 

            “Oh, okay.”

 

            And, with that small smile conversation, Hyukjae left his friend with permition and followed Ryeowook obidently.