Part 10 - Epilogue

Love Letter
Epilogue
 
 
 
Two years after the meeting.
 
 
Ryeowook came to Hyukjae’s house with Donghae happily. It’s Wednesday. And for Ryeowook it’s his day off in is school. He decided to study with Kyuhyun together in Hyukjae’s house. He also didn’t forget to bring some cookies with their lunch; he made them by himself with little touch from his mother. He looked to his side and found Donghae was playing with his little phone. He thought, maybe Donghae was was texting his lover. How happy his cousin now.
 
 
By the way, Donghae and Hyukjae had graduated from school and now they were in Art Department in Seoul University. While Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were still in school, they were in 3rd grade.
 
 
Sora, Hyukjae’s sister came out of her room and greeted them. She told that Hyukjae and Kyuhyun were playing games in Hyukjae’s room, so they went upstairs and knocked the door slowly. But no answer after a couple of time they tried to knock it.
 
 
“Are they sleeping, Hyung?” Ryeowook asked. He stared at Donghae.
 
 
“I don’t know. I have tried sending some message to him, but he didn’t reply me. I will ask Sora noona. You wait here, okay?” Ryeowook nodded and saw Donghae ran towards kitchen.
 
 
“Noona?”
 
 
“Ah! Donghae? What’s wrong?”” she asked sweetly while she was cutting some carrots.
 
 
“Is Hyukkie sleeping?” Donghae was eyeing her.
 
 
“No, it’s still 9 pm. Why?”
 
 
“I knocked the door but he didn’t open it.”
 
 
“Just open it, maybe he’s bathing or something. I don’t know.”
 
 
“Oh, okay?”
 
 
“Ah! Hae, do you want cookies?”
 
 
“No, thank you. Ryeowook brought some in his bag. I’m sorry, noona.” He smiled and went back to upstairs.
 
 
“That kid.” She mumbled.
 
 
 
 
“Hyung, what she said?” Ryeowook was till standing front of Hyukjae’s room patiently.
 
 
“Just open it, maybe he’s bathing.”
 
 
Slowly, he opened the door and saw no one there. He checked the bathroom but no one. He went back towards bedroom and found Donghae was reading something on the bed.
 
 
 
Good morning. Hae, I know you will come with Ryeowook to meet me, but I’m not in my house. I am helping Kyuhyun to prepare something. Please, don’t be mad. I will go home after finishing this or you can come here too and help me. One note, don’t tell Ryeowook, it’s for him. I love you, muaaachh…
Hyukjae to Hae’
 
 
 
“So, you try to send me back the letter, huh? Okay. I won’t tell him, where’s the address? He forgot to write the address, pabo Hyukkie.” Donghae thought, but found another note in the corner of the letter.
 
 
 
‘I leave you some letters in different places and try to find me by the letters. ^^’
 
 
 
He felt something was touching him. He looked at Ryeowook and saw the confuse face. He smiled and kept the letter into his pocket. Ryeowook sat beside him and pouted. He could say it so cute.
 
 
“I thought he wanted me to come here and study together, but he broke his promise. I even made him his favorite cookies. Hyung, I hate him. Huuuhhuuuu…”
 
“Un, Wook, I will search them. You wait here, okay?” Donghae caressed Ryeowook’s hair softly.
 
 
Ryeowook nodded, he’s too sad to accompany Donghae. He would wait there until both of them back again and would give Kyuhyun his lesson, maybe punishment to be exact.
 
 
“Okay. I’ll go now.”
 
 
Donghae headed his walks towards the front door and saw Hyukjae’s noona was preparing table while singing happily. He opened the door slowly. Turning his head, he found a white paper on the ground next to a vas. He took it slowly and read it.
 
 
Aha! You found me. Keep walking towards the big tree. Fast!’
 
 
“Aish! What’s wrong with them?”
 
 
Before he arrived at the big tree, he saw a white paper again was lying under it. He jogged little and took the letter.
 
 
Reach me! I’m in the swing in the playground. ^^’
 
 
Even thought it’s so far, he had success reach the swing and panting. He read the next letter, tried to normalizing his breath too.
 
 
Don’t stop, honey. I know you can meet me soon. I love you <3. Go to garage now.’
 
 
“What! Come back again to his house? OMO, I can’t believe this. He’s playing with me. Such a kid.” Donghae commented, but he kept force his feet to go back to the garage.
 
 
He stooped in front of garage full of sweat. He roamed a few moments that place and saw the letter near the rack of shoes.
 
 
Eager to meet me? Haha… I’m in the bathroom, dude... :P'
 
 
Donghae narrowed his eyes. It looked not so Hyukjae. ‘Ha! You evil magnae!’ he thought it’s Kyuhyun, because Hyukjae would never called him ‘dude’. But, still he followed the letter and went back to Hyukjae’s room to look for the next letter in bathroom. He entered the house, he found Hyukjae’s noona fixing and preparing the table (So long, ne?? XD). When he opened bedroom door, he saw Ryeowook was reading a biology book while sobbing and sniffling, he didn’t bother to look at Donghae.
 
 
He approached the tub when he entered bathroom. The letter was lying on the floor beside bathtub. He opened it and wished it would be the last letter, and Hyukjae would tell him where he was exactly.
 
 
No other letter. :(’
 
 
Surprised, he ripped the letter into pieces. Really, it’s the last, but no answer where the latter was. He thought for a moment before out of the bathroom, maybe they had made something with the letter. Like an address. ‘Okay, I will find the clue.’ He sat on the floor and read again. One by one the letters started from the first and the last letter, even thought just written ‘No other…’ the rest was ripped.
 
 
“’Good morning…’ ‘Aha!’ ‘Reach me!’ ‘Don’t stop, honey.’ ‘Eager to meet me?’ ‘No other…’” he stopped and covered his mouth after mouthing and ‘Oh My God!’ silently.
 
 
 
 
In Hyukjae and Kyuhyun’s place.
 
 
“Hyung? Where are them?” Kyuhyun sat next to Hyukjae who was fixing some flowers.
 
 
“Ehm… I don’t know. Late?” he asked back.
 
 
“It’s almost lunch, I’m hungry. But they haven’t come yet. Is Wookie okay? I don’t want something bad happen to him, Hyung. We are too young to be separated.”
 
 
Hyukjae hit his head. “Yah! Don’t say that! I’m sure they are still looking for us by the letter. Ryeowook must be smarter than Donghae, that’s why I only asked Donghae to find us with the code in those letters I made. He’s not that smart than Ryeowook. And I’m sure, noona won’t tell him.” He said with full of confidence.
 
 
“I took a part of those letters, too. Remember it.” Kyuhyun said, pouted. He put his head on to Hyukjae’s lap and closed his eyes. “OMO! He’s really pabo. It’s almost lunch, Hyung. Lunch!”
 
They didn’t let out a little voice, just kept the silence and felt the wind and birds were singing. Hyukjae was still fixing some flowers when he felt a tap on his shoulder and a hand caressing his soft face. He turned his head around to look who the person was. He was about to ask who it was, but a pair of lips covered his lips into sweet kiss. He smiled seeing Donghae was smiling too towards him and hands were cupping his face softly.
 
 
“Leave him alone, he needs his special near him.” Donghae walked away from Kyuhyun’s spot. Ryeowook sat next to Kyuhyun’s body and put his head on to his lap. Hyukjae smiled with Ryeowook’s act. He pulled Donghae to sit under the swing in the garden not too far from Kyuhyun and Ryeowook’s spot.
 
 
“So, you found me?” Hyukjae asked, he played with his finger, blushing.
 
 
“Right, it’s too easy, to find you. And why are you two in here? They were supposed to be studying in their room and we were supposed to be making out in you bedroom.” Donghae grinned.
 
 
“Yah! Don’t said ert words in front of me.” He nudged Donghae’s body, still blushing. “Kyuhyun wants to confess to Wookie and asks him to… to…”
 
 
“To what, baby?” Donghae asked, playing with Hyukjae’s hair while he slipped his left hand to Hyukjae’s waist.
 
 
“To-to marry him.”
 
 
“Oh, so, you want to say that to me too, right?” He smelled Hyukjae’s hair. ‘So fresh.’ He thought.
 
 
“What? Ehm... yes…”
 
 
Donghae looked deep inside Hyukjae’s eyes and took something from his pocket. He took that thing and slipped it into Hyukjae’s finger. “I will marry you, baby. I love you.” Donghae kissed Hyukjae’s lips and smiled.
 
 
“I love you, too. But, where did you get this? It looks expensive, Hae.” He admired the ring that slipped in his finger.
 
 
“Secret.” He poked his lover’s nose. Hyukjae pouted but grinned.
 
 
 
 
At Kyuhyun and Ryeowook’s place.
 
 
Kyuhyun felt cold thing fell on to his face. He wanted to open his eyes after sleeping awhile, but he‘s too comfortable in that position, so he remained closed his eyes. But, as long as he closed his eyes, he got more cold and wet on his face. Slowly, he opened his eyes and found a pair of eyes was staring at his eyes, too. He’s back to his scene and startled.
 
 
“Wookie?” he got up and sat in front of Ryeowook. “Why are you crying? Where’s Hyukjae Hyung?” he asked and wiped Ryeowook tears from his face.
 
 
SLAP!!
 
 
“Wookie? What are you doing? Why did you slap me?” Kyuhyun touched his face. It’s burning, he could feel it. Ryeowook’s slap was really hard.
 
 
“You scared me! I thought you didn’t want to meet and play with me anymore?” Ryeowook yelled.
 
 
“No! No… I… I was preparing something with Hyung, here. Look!” He pointed towards the table with full of cookies and sweats. “I made them last night with Hyung until midnight. I hope you like it. It’s special fro you.” Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Ryeowook’s palm hands. He pulled Ryeowook then walked towards the table. Ryeowook was till crying, a happy cry.
 
 
“So sweet, Kyu. I like this. Thank you.” Ryeowook kissed Kyuhyun’s lips for a moment then sat on the chair without looking at Kyuhyun’s face again. He took the spoon and ate the sweets with spoon. He looked so happy.
 
 
“Kyu! Sit here, come on!” he patted the chair next to him.
 
 
But Kyuhyun didn’t move a little, he was stunned there. He felt he’s dreaming now, Ryeowook had just kissed him in his dream and he didn’t want to wake up from it. Luckily, it’s not a dream. It’s real. He blinked after Ryeowook pulled him and forced him to sit beside him.
 
 
“They are delicious. I love sweets. Oh! Pancakes!  Wow, emm… great! You made them really great. Thanks again, Kyu.”
 
 
“Re-really?”
 
 
“Of course. They are so great. Hehe… I think I will become fat if I eat all of them.”
 
 
“Thank you.” He’s blushing now. “Oh, Ryeowook, I have one more thing. Wait!” he checked his pocket and found a little thing and gave it to Ryeowook. “It’s for you. And it’s for… where’s mine? Oh My! Where’s the other?” Kyuhyun started to panic.
 
 
“Kyu, calm down.” Ryeowook took that thing and checked it. “Kyuhyun?”
 
 
“Oh, it’s mine. Then, where’s yours?” he asked himself.
 
 
“Mine?”
 
 
“I bought these rings a month ago after asking the sales man to curve our name. Those are not cheap. Oh my… Umma will be mad at me.”
 
 
“Are they expensive?” Ryeowook asked stupidly.
 
 
“Yes, and I asked her to lend me a half of the payment so I could pay these. Now I lose one of them I can’t marry you… Umma!!” Kyuhyun cried out. He buried his face in to his hands and crying.
 
 
“Kyu, I think I still want to marry you, even tough mine is lost. It’s okay. I can have the other later, but first, use yours and kiss me already!”
 
 
“What?”
 
 
“No what! Come on!”
 
 
Kyuhyun smiled after hearing those words. Ryeowook put the ring and smiled. Kyuhyun kissed him and hugged him happily.
 
 
“So, you love me?” Kyuhyun asked. His eyes were shining.
 
 
“Ehm… maybe?”
 
 
“Maybe?”
 
 
“Hahaha!! Of course I love you, pabo!
 
 
“So, my lovely cousin is falling in love.” Donghae appeared with Hyukjae and clapped their hands together. “I’m happy. You were crying awhile ago was just for him, right?”
 
 
“Hyung…” they, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, were blushing.
 
 
“I’m happy, too. I have a new cousin. Congratulation, Wookie…” Hyukjae hugged Ryeowook.
 
 
Kyuhyun stopped blushing when he saw a ring was circling around Hyukjae’s finger. “Wookie? It’s your ring.” He took Hyukjae’s hand and pulled the ring forcedly. “It’s yours. Look!”
 
 
“Ryeowook. Yes, it’s mine.”
 
 
Yah… yah! It’s mine. Donghae gave me awhile ago, right, baby?” Hyukjae looked at Donghae who was looking at another direction; he didn’t dare to look at Hyukjae’s eyes. “Hae? You didn’t steal it, right?”
 
 
“Ehm… hehe… it’s his, Hyuk. Mianhae… but, I promise, I will buy you more expensive and beautiful that that.”
 
 
“DONGHAE!!” Hyukjae ran to catch Donghae and hit him.
 
 
“Hahaha…!” Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were laughing at their act.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------
 
This is the last part.. i hope i didn't dissappoint you all, chingudeul ^^
 
i Love you all <3