Part 1

Love Letter

 

7 years ago…
 
 
 
         Hyukjae, a kid around ten years old was living in Seoul with his mother and one sister, Lee Sora. He had a lot of friends there, but he only had one special friend, Lee Donghae. He liked Donghae as a friend and the other willingly make a friend with him in the first time they met each other. The always doing funny if Hyukjae visited Donghae and Donghae visited Hyukjae.
 
 
 
         One day, Hyukjae wanted Donghae to come to play with him in his house. Donghae said yes. He would come soon. When Donghae had arrived in Hyukjae’s house, the other was playing football with his cousin, Kyuhyun, in the garden. Donghae gave him a smile and followed them to play football. They were very happy.
 
 
 
         After playing PS2, they felt so tired. But, before Hyukjae could ask Donghae to stay at that night in his house, Donghae’s parents were visiting his family and wanted Donghae to back with them. Hyukjae sighed. He really wanted to talk a lot with his best friend. They met his parents and asked them to wait until Donghae felt really tired and bored of playing with Hyukjae, even though he’s tired at that time.
 
 
 
         Donghae’s mother smiled and said that they had to go to airport soon. Hyukjae asked them, why they had to go to airport in the evening like this. And they told him that Donghae would study in Japan. Hyukjae got shocked hearing their reason. He ran to his room with Kyuhyun and Donghae following him. He jumped onto the bed and cried loudly. He didn’t want to lose his precious friend. So he cried.
 
 
 
         Donghae entered the room with Kyuhyun behind him. He asat beside Hyukjae. Then, he hugged him tightly. Hyukjae hugged him back. He’s crying so hard in Donghae’s embrace.
 
 
 
         “Hyuk,” Donghae called him, “I’m sorry for not telling you about this.”
 
 
 
         “Why… hiiks… hiikss…?”
 
 
 
         “I’m afraid you won’t let me go. I want to live here and always play with you forever. But, my Daddy and Mommy have a best jobs there, in Japan.” Donghae explained.
 
 
 
         “But, but… you still can study here, right? Why have you to go with them?”
 
 
 
         “You know I’m their only son and they want the best for me.”
 
 
 
         “Korean is the best too!”
 
 
 
         Donghae wiped Hyukjae’s tears and smiled warmly. He nodded. “I know. It’s for them, Hyuk. I love them.”
 
 
 
         “So, you don’t love me?” Hyukjae asked pouted cutely. He bitted his finger.
 
 
 
         “Hhaha.. Hyung… He loves you too. But, you have to understand him. Besides, you two can give a write to each other.” Kyuhyun who was sitting on Hyukjaes chair spoke and laughing. He also crossed his leg like a bossy.
 
 
 
         “Ah! He’s right, Hyuk. I can send you letter on every month.” Donghae agreed and kissed Hyukjae’s forehead to calmed him down. Hyukjae just nodded and blushed.
 
 
 
         “Un, Hae?”
 
 
 
         “Ne, Hyuk?” Donghae was about to walk towards his car when Hyukjae called him. “Anything you need? Just tell me.”
 
 
 
         “Everyday.” Hyukjae said with a pout on his lips.
 
 
 
         “Huh? What everyday?”
 
 
 
         “Send me a letter everyday. I will mad at you if you send me every month.”
 
 
 
         Donghae led out a soft chuckle. “Sure, I will. And I’ll give them to my cousin, okay?”
 
 
 
         “Okay.”
 
 
 
         “Bye.”
 
 
 
         “Bye.”
 
 
 
Icha's note:: my second long story.. hope you guys like it.. ^^
please give me your toughts and your subscibes.. thank you ^^