how coincidence

Healing Hearts

Taemin walk to school in a very bad mood, Minho is walking beside him, though TAemin doesn't want him to. But since Minho is a lot taller no matter how fast TAemin walk, he can catch up easily and that's annoyed him badly.

TAemin then turned around facing the older boy, he then shouted to him.

"Until when will you following me?"

"I am going to show you the school, I mean you are new here right?"

TAemin sighed in defetaed, he somehow know that MInho is right, the school is so damn big that he can easily get lost without knowing the way out. Minho then smiled to him, and then take TAemin and half dragging him to the principal's ofice. When they arrived, Taemin entered the office, while Minho is waiting outside.

"SO you are Lee TAemin,....okay right now you are in class 2-1." The principal said while handing him his schedule. TAemin then took the paper and headed to the class, ignoring MInho who has waited for him.

When he arrived at the class, he saw that the class is still empty, he is really too eraly or.....

"Are you the new boy?"

Taemin then turned around and see that a boy...a beautiful one is looking at him. TAemin just nod, The boy then entered the classroom and put his bag down.

"The first periode is PE, so I bet the others are in the court. "

"And you?"

"Hmm....just say PE is not something I do. Oh yeah my name is kIbum, but call me Key"

Key is smiling and offer his hand to TAemin, who then take the hand and shakes it.

"TAemin."

Key then tell TAemin to sit next to him, and then they talked until the rest of the class is back. TAemin look at his new classmates and seeing that the others was talking to KEy.

'Wah he's popular.'

"Key, is this the new kid in our class?"

"AH..yes...this is TAemin..."

TAemin then introduced himself to the rest of the class, and with the help of KEy he easily get along very well. The class is fun and they accepted him kindly. Time passes very fast, and before he know it, the school ends.

"Ah..at last...time to go home..TAe,what are you going to do after this?"

TAemin face Key, what is he going to do? he himself didn't know since he doesn't want to go home, but where should he go then.

"Hmmm....I don't know..."

Key just smile and stand up, "How about if we grab some snacks?? I found a very good cake shop."

TAemin just nod, at least he doesn;'t have to go home very fast. Key is walking to the door, when someone open the door. TAemin look at the person and frown, it's MInho.

"Bummie...ah TAemin..."

"SO you guys know each other?"

Minho just nod while TAemin just avoid Minho's gaze. Key then smiled and then drag TAemin's hand.

"Okay then well that saves time for introduction. Let's go. Min, you know the shop I tell about yesterday?"

"Ah..yes."

TAemin just stay silent, great so his first friend is a friend of MInho too.

___

sorry for the out of charater.....

kekekekekekek

Hwaaaa...it feels kinda akward to write but I will try my very best..*hwaiting*

thanks to those who already subscribe adn comment *hugs*

rene