first meeting between brothers..

Healing Hearts

 

Taemin enter his going to be house waith a frown on his face. The house is belong to his step father, the person he hates the most, the person who break the sweet memories of his childhood with his parents.

“Taemin...don’t just stand there, come on bring your things inside.”

Taemin juat lookj at his mother, who is smiling very brigthly, he like seeing his mother happy but this is not the kind of happiness he wants. He then picks up his things and brings it inside. The house is very big and very modern looking, his new step father is definitely very rich.

“So you guys are already arrive”

A man in his forties  get down from the stairs and hug his mother in front fo his eyes, of course Taemin really want to punch that man face and get out from this house. The man then walks closer to Taemin and pate his head, Taemin just flinched away form the man and give him a glare.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Taemin,....”

“it’s fine, he just hasn’t get used to it yet.”

Her mother look at Taemin but Taemin just ignore it. He doesn’t want to be here. He wants to get out.

 

Meanwhile.....

“Key are you done yet???”

Minho is waiting for Key to finished his work, he is the class president and somehow he is so busy. Minho just lean on the wall, he just received a call from his father telling him to go home fast today. Minho knows that his new mother and her son is already arrived, truthfully Minho really interested in having a new member of the family. His mother died when he was young so he really doesn’t have any memory about her.

“Min....are you there?”

Minho then realized that he have been spacing out, Key is standing in front of him, Minho just smile and then walked beside Key, taking hi hand in the process. They are not dating or something, but they do act like lover, hugging and holding hands. And somehow they are fine with that.

Key and Minho is a childhood best friends, they grew up together and they live close, well not that close, but what is a distance anyway? They are really close, where there’s Key, there’s also Minho and the other way around.

After taking Key home, Minho drove to his houde, expecting a new mother and brother. He really curious how they are. When he entered the house, he saw that there are many things laying around.

“Ah...Minho..you’re home”

“Father”

His father then walk to him and then pull his hands to a room, there a woman and a boy was standing.

“Minho....that’s your new mother and brother.”

“Ah...nice to meet you “

Minho look at Taemin, who refuse to look at him. Minho just forwn, what is that boy problem.

 

~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter....

and I am sick of 2min and jiongkey.....so I make a minkey and taekey fic...

anyone please comment ans subscribe....

thx

rene