Park, Ice cream

Healing Hearts

 

“Taeminnnie..the class is already over, let’s go to the park.”

Kibum is standing in front of Taemin, holding his hands or more likely pulling him from his desk. “Come on let’s go to the park.” Kibum’s whine makes Taemin get up from his desk and take his bag.

“Okay, aren’t you...”

“Going with Minho, nope. He got practice today so I will be going home with you.”

Kibum then pull Taemin out of the class, many students are looking at both of them since it seems like Kibum is dragging Taemin in the school.

“walk faster Tae.”

“But why we are not rushing or anything.”

“We gonna miss that.”

Taemin is laughing seeing Kibum’s childish act, it’s quite funny seeing Kibum like that. I mean not everyday you could see that. Hearing Taemin’s laugh makes kibum glare at him.

“what are you laughing at? “

“You look childish.”

“I am older than you, for your information.”

Taemin just laughed and Kibum pouted, nontheless they make their way to the park.

>........<

“Minho, I see Kibum going with the new boy”

Minho is changing his clothes, he then look at Junho who just come. Minho stare at him for a while, digesting the information he got and then smile. “Hah...He probably went with Taemin.” Junho then look at Minho in awe and sit next to him.

“Hahhaha....seriously this is the first time you let him go with another boy.”

“He is my stepbrother so I guess Kibum will be fine.”

“but you won’t even let me.”

“you’re a ert.”

“Yah..Choi Minho.”

Junho slaps Minho’s upper arm, while the latter just laugh. Minho then silently thinking, he knows Taemin is his step brother but sometimes he felt a bit jealous when Kibum spends time with Taemin instead of him.

At the park...

Taemin laugh when he finds out that the reason that makes kibum rush him to the park is ICE CREAM. Seriously just for ice cream and they run all the way to the park.

“Are you that happy?”

Taemin then look at Kibum who is offering him a cone of ice cream. Taemin took the ice cream and then look at Kibum who is busy with his own ice cream.

“Seriuously I never would have ...”

“Taeminnie.... you meannie.”

Kibum just pouts, what so funny about wanting an ice cream, though Taemin’s reaction is the same as Minho when he took him to the park for an ice cream the first time.  Kibum smile remebering at that, but he smiled then turn into a frown when suddenly a kid bumped him and makes his ice cream drop. Taemin seeing that accident laugh harder.

“My ice cream.” Kibum pretend to look as sad as possible.

“Don’t be sad, I’ll buy you a new one.” Taemin pat Kibum’s head which make Kibum scream. “I am older than you, how could you do that..you better buy me a new ones.”

“Okay...okay..” Taemin then making his way to buy the ice cream. Wile Kibum enjoying the park, he likes this place, it’s calming somehow. He was looking at Taemin when his phone vibrates.

To : Bummie

From : Min

Hey, have fun in the park. Want me to pick you up?

To : Min

From : Bummie

Yes and nope....go straight to home, you’re tired from the practice.

To : Bummie

From : Min

L Okay then be careful

 

Kibum then closed his phone and realized that Atemin was already standing with an ice cream. He smile at Taemin and Taemin just lower his head so Kibum won’t noticed that he is blushing. Kibum then happily eats his Ice cream while his other hands is holding Taemin’s hands and they walked home like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hallo....anybody there...*waving*

Please comment,.....and please don't just write minkey or taekey.... I want to read comments after so long...

Onegai *puppy eyes*