the next day

Healing Hearts

TAemin sits in his desk, he went to school a bit too early for his liking and it is because his mother wants him to go to school with Minho. Minho is having his morning soccer practice and Taemin have nothing to do, and it was pissing him off.

"Ha......why do I have to go to school this early, I need more sleep."

"why are you complaining so much??"

Taemin turn around just to see Niel standing in front of him, Niel sits in front of Taemin. Taemin just ignore him, and pretend to go to sleep.

"Yah..Lee Taemin how can you just ignore me like that."

"NIEL.DON'T.DISTURB.MY.SLEEP"

with that Niel back to his desk, reading some books and Taemin was left to sleep until the class start.

_________

Kibum was watching Minho's practice from a far, he is sitting in the grass and his eyes is glue to the field. He used to wait until Minho's practice is done. But then he remember he has some books to pick in the library, so he just text MInho.

From : Bummie

To : Min

Min, I am going to the library. hwaiting with your practice meet you at lunchtime

 

And with that Kibum start walking to the library, "Good Morning KiBum." Kibum turn around just to see Nickhun walking to him, and they end up walking side by side. Nickhun is another of Minho's close friend, so Kibum knows him well too. 

"So aren't you supposed to watch the practice.?"

"hmm....yeah but I have something coming up in the library."

"Oh...I'll go with you then."

_________

Taemin feel like someone is poking him, 'Ah Niel'

"Taeminnnie...."

"Hmm....what is it Niel.?" without really open his eyes.

"Taeminnie...."

"DAmn it Niel...I was about..."

Taemin just shut his mouth and lowered his face when he realized that Kibum was the one who is calling for him. Kibum just got back to the class and the class almost started so he decided to wake Taemin up.

"Mianhae,,"

"No problem, I was only wanted to tell you that the class with start too." Kibum gave him a smile and it makes him feel guilty for shouting like that.

"Kibum, I don't mean to shout to you."

"No problem."

Kibum pinch both of Taemin's cheeks and smile, then the teacher got back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAha writer block..

sorry for the crap update....I really don't update so long and in the end I only can write this much

sorry