spending time

Healing Hearts

Minho woke up feeling a weigth on top of his arms, he then open his eyes adn look an angel sleeping beside him. Kibum is still sleeping and not showing any sign of waking up, so Minho carefully move Kibum's head from his arms to the pillows. because of that movement, Kibum slightly stirred a bit from his sleep, Minho just smile, "Sleep again Kibum, it's still too early"

Kibum then back to sleep with Minho patting his head and then Minho get up from the bed, and go to the bathroom, to wash his face, he then look at his watch. 06.00 a.m. 'it is still too early.'

"Bummie,....I will be out to buy breakfast okay?"

Kibum just nodded, and hide his face in the pillow. Minho then ;eft andd buy both of them breakfast. Kibum then lift his head and feeling very sick, this is the side effect of the treatment he has been having, a morning sickness. "I feel like a pregnant lady."

He then walk to the bathroom, and look at the mirror, he look very tired adn sick, his skin colour is pale. he then wash his face and took a long and warm bath.

"Bummie.......come down when you finished showering."

Minho just got back and he knows that Kibum will be in the shower. So he just prepared the table. his phone then ring, showing the caller ID...=DAD=

"what is it?

"when will you be home? I want to take all of you guys out today."

"Hmm....we are going to have breakfast and..."

"well then take Kibum with you."

"Father...."

"Don't call me so formal like that...what is it son?"

"Hah...okay then dad.."

"Okay, don't take too long..."

"Yes."

--_--

"Hah" Minho put his phone down, "Why are you sighing like that?" KIbum just fiunished his bath, he then walked to Minho and hug him, "Morning"

"Good Morning." Minho hug him back, and then cupped his face." You look pale this morning, maybe you shouldn't go."

"Go where?" Kibum free himself from Minho and walks to the table adn be seated.

"Daddy is going to take us somewhere."

"Hmmm..." Kibum is eating his breakfast and then tap the chair next to him, Minho then get seated and then start eating. "That sounds interesting, I'll go."

"But...."

"Don't worry min, I am fine."

And then they finished their brekafast ....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAemin sit in the couch, looking at his mother who is busily preparing for the picnic, So his step father wants to take the whole family to go picnic today. And since he announced that, his mother have been busy packing for the things, while his father is busy cooking at the kitchen.

"Tae,......why are you just sit there, help mom."

"What should I help?"

"bring that things to the car..."

Taemin then carries all the things and brings them all to the car, when he is done, he saw Minho's car approaching.

"Oh yeah he is not home last night."

Minho then parked the car, when he done that he get out of the car. "Hi Taemin.." He greets Taemin with a smile, TAemin just look at him and not saying anything. He then look at the other person coming out from the car. KIbum.

"Good Morning TAe.."

"Ahh....morning."

Kibum just smile, and then Minho took him inside the house, TAemin followed them from behind.

"WAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh,......so pretty... I can't believe that you are a boy."

taemin's mom was very delighted when he saw Kibum, Minho just laughed and Taemin feel embrassed.

"Mom,,.... you shouldn't have said that."

"Why not TAe, he is beautiful, don't you think?" Taemin just blusehd hearing that.

"Hey Kibum..."

"Ahh...Uncle CHoi.." Kibum then bow to him politely, " So is that your cooking? I didn't know you can cook."

Mr. Choi just chuckled," hahhahaha.....well I just thought of giving it a shot."

"Dad...is it save to eat that?"

"Yeah,...Choi MInho..."

Kibum then look at TAemin, " TAemin...it's nice that we can spend the day together."

"Ah...yes.."

"Awww,,....you're so cute.."

Kibum then ruffled TAemin's head, Minho then stop it, "Bummie....we are the same age as him."

"But he is so cute..." Kibum hugs TAemin, which makes TAemin's cheeks go red. Minho just sighed, "you really are into cute things."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and so that's the new chapter....kekkekkeekeke.... I have been very busy these days....T.T

and I also notice that Nigerian people is very tall and big....(sorry to offense) I met that person today and wah.,....I kept on looking but he's friendly kekkekeke....

Okay so thank you to those who have answer...sorry for the weird update (LOL)......*apologize*

rene