Cake shop

Healing Hearts

Key's hand is still holding on to TAemin while the three of then are walking towards MInho's car. Minho just look at their hands, which is still holding on the urge to tear them apart. Okay, Minhi is kinda jealous but TAemin is his step brother, his new step brother and he is being nice to him. Then they go into the car, KEy and MInho is sitting in the front while TAemin is alone in the back. Key is pratically showing Minhgo the way to the shop. And then he turned to TAemin.

"SO, how do you know Minho?"

TAemin hesitated to answer. " He is my step brother..." he said it in a very low voice.

"So you are his new brother, the one he is been telling me the whole week. WAh....that's nice."

KEy look very happy, that TAemin can't help but to smile with him.

"We're here." Minho stated , telling the others.

 

All of them get off the car and enter the cake shop. Key was excited, that he rush to the display to look at the varieties of cake the shop have to offer. Minho stand beside Key, he puts his hand around Key's tiny waist and talking to him. TAemin just looks from afar, feeling something when he see the two of them very intimate like that.. Key then turned his head and facing TAemin.

"What do you want TAe?"

"Hmmm....I have no idea." 

"Okay let me choose it for you"

 

Minho and TAemin look very shocked yet amused at all the cakes gather at the table. The table was full fo cakes, and it is impossible for the three of them to finished it all. Minho glared at Key, who is very delighted. Minho regrets on letting KEy choose tha cake for the three of them. Key just shrugged it off by giving Minho and TAemin each a cake to eat.

"Bummie, how can we finish all of this?"

"Hmm...no problem...Wah so delicious, try this."

Key then feed Minho and TAemin, he really enjoyed the cake. SO TAemin and Minho then eat. And just in a few minutes all the cakes is gone. Well mostly Key was the one who finish it, while TAemin and MInho feel very full after eating that much cakes.

"see Min, I've told you that we can finish it."

Minho just look at Key and pinched his cheeks which receive a pout from KEy. "Okay time to go back, oh yeah both of you go home together right? Maybe I just walk myself home."

"I'll take you home bummie."

Minho then take Key's hand and then walk out from the shop, TAemin just look at the both of them. Then he heard that Key was calling for him, so he himself also followed the two and went home.

_____

that's for valentine's day

so sorry if it's like that..mian/...

please comment...

rene