loneliness

Healing Hearts

Taemin got home from school, well he is getting to like all his classmates but, he still feel a bot down that Key is not there. When he was home, he saw is mother with his step father in the kitchen having fun on their own. That makes TAemin walks faster to his room.

"Taemin..."

Taemin stop when he heard hios mother calling for him, he then turned around and his mother make a gesture for him to sit down with them in the dining table.

"so how was school?"

"fine."

"taemin..don't be like that." his mother scold him

"No problem, yeobo.' his step father calm his wife and look at TAemin, " So did you get along woth your new classmates yet?"

TAemin just nod, he was looking down all the time, to avoid their gazes.

"By the way, where's Minho?"

TAemin then look up, oh yeah he realized that he haven't see Minho at home yet. His step father just smiled looking from TAemin to his waife.

"He is taking Kibum I guess."

"Kibum?" His mother asked, she surely haven't heard about that. TAemin also look interested, taking him where?

"Yeah...Kibum is Minho's bestfriends they have been friends since little.  Hah Minho must be home by now, it shouldn't take long."

"But where do Minho takes him?"

"To the hospital."

Taemin look surprised, Hospital? is that mean that something is wrong woth Kibum. He want to know more, but he don't want to ask his step father about that, after all he still dislike that man. So he excused himself and went to his room.

 

Meanwhile....

"Bummie..."

Minho is lightly shaking the figure beside him, they already arrived at Key's palce. Key just stirred a little and go back sleeping. Minho just sighed and then get out from the car. He then open Key's door and carry the smaller boy in a bridal style towards his house. 

Minho open the door of the house, as he expected the house is empty. Key's family is hardly home, so Key basically always alone in the house, that's why sometimes Minho sleep over there. He then get to Key's room, adn lay him in the bed. Miho look around the room, the only warm place in the house is Key's room, he then sit in the edge of the bed he won't leave Key until key awake.

"hmmm....Min.."

Miho turmed around to see Key stirred form his sleep, he is rubbing his eyes. Minho just smile and carresses Key's face." Go back to sleep you should be tired, right?"

Key just look at Minho, and grab his hand. "Just stay for a while won't you?"

Minho just nod, he knows that Key hates being alone, since he was always alone. "Okay bummie...now go to sleep..."

Key then layed his head in the pillow, and pull Minho's arm so the taller boy is also lay down beside him. When they both lay down, key hug Minho's body and then sleep while Minho just look at Key fro a while before himself fall asleep.

 

_____

Okay...that's it 

it will start with Minkey but there will also be Taekey in the future chapters

Please comment....i want some comment...

rene