13

Healing Hearts

 

At Kibum’s house

“Bummie....shouldn’t you be asleep, it’s kinda late.”

“Min, it’s weekend tomorrow can’t we just stay up late tonight.”

Both of them are watching a film, the film however is kinda boring for Minho. Kibum is leaning on Minho’s broad shoulder, they are sitting close to each other on Kibum’s bed. As ussual Minho always spent his weekend nights at Kibum’. Minho is looking at the older boy and found out that Kibum is already sleeping in his position, Minho chuckled a bit since Kibum was the stubborn one, who doesn’t want to sleep early. Minho then moved Kibum carefully so now he is laying on one side of the bed. Minho then get up and turn on the TV and the DVD player then turn off the light. He then lay beside Kibum and sleep.

“Good night Bummie.”

Kibum just  snuggle closer to Minho, he always sleep like that. Minho just look down at the other boy, since they start spending time more together they become closer. Minho has to admit that there was once a period where they are not close and it was entirely his fault. He has to thanks Kibum for always staying by his side.

 

Flashback

“Choi Minho, stop right there.”

Minho just keep on walking, ignoring the calling of his name. Kibum the one calling him, was running, okay he doesn’t have Minho’s long legs so it is kinda hard for him to catch up. Minho then turned around of course the sudden stop makes Kibum then bumped him and fall down to the floor. Minho just look at him, “What do you want?”

Kibum who then put himself up, brushing his uniforms, then look at Minho. “ You can’t go, I mean skipping class is not good.”

“Don’t bother me.”

“But...but...you’ll end up getting in trouble again if you keep on spending time with that gang.”

Minho then lean closer to Kibum , “It is none of your bussiness, get off.”

Minho then makes his way out of Kibum’s sight. While Kibum just stared at him, he then look a bit sad.

End Of flashback

 

Minho then suddenly wake up hearing the sounds of Kibum in the bathroom, he rushed to the bathroom. When he arrived there, he saw Kibum leaning on the wall, he look really pale. Minho then get to his side, and carry him in bridal style bringing him to the bed.

“Are you okay?”

Kibum only manage to nod, while he is leaning on Minho’s chest. “Are you felling pain?” Kibum then just shook his head. Minho just pat the older’s head and somehow he felt that the latter is breathing normally but kinda slow, means he is almost asleep. Minho just sleep without changing his position.

In the morning...

Kibum wake up first, seeing that Minho is still sleeping, he tried to move but Minho’s arms prevent him to do so. Kibum just sighed and move Minho’s arms without waking him up. He then went into the kitchen after he already wash himself. Kibum start to make breakfast for the both of them.

Minho wake up smelling something nice,  he felt the emptiness beside him. Minho knows that Kibum was cooking,so he lazily get up from the bed and wash his face then go downstairs.

“Bummie..”

Kibum turn around look at the still sleepy Minho walking towards him.”Morning, Min. Here’s have a cup of coffee.” Kibum then give him the coffee and their breakfast.

“Sorry to bother you last night.”

“No problem, I am already used to it.”

Minho then smile to Kibum, earning him a smack in the arm, “Eat your breakfast and then accompany me shopping today.”

“Yes....”

Taemin was alone in the house, his mother left him a note telling him that they will be going and will be home this afternoon. Minho was not home, and then suddenly Taemin keep on thinking what he and Kibum was doing all night. Okay Lee Taemin is not gay well at least that was what he thinks over the past years, but Kibum was different, he really brighten Taemin’s day. He then begin to questioning himself about his feelings for Kibum.

“Ahh...I need to go out.”

Kringg...

Taemin the check his phone for a new text messages.

To : Tae

From Kibum

Let’s have luch together, we will pick you up at 1 p.m.  ^0^

Taemin then look at the clock, which is showing that he only have 15 minutes before Kibum get here. He then rushed to his room and change his clothes. He then rushed downstairs just enough time to calm himslef down before he hears the sound of car approaching. (Is it possible?>.<?) Taemin the open the doorm he saw Kibum go out from the car, Minho stay inside. “Come on Tae,” Taemin the walk to the car, and sit in the backseat.

On the way, Kibum is sleeping while TAemin and Minho just kept quiet.

~~~

Another chapter...Hooray,....

please comment...I need it so I can update....

I want to know what you guys think...so I love it when you guys comment....

thank you