a quite day

Healing Hearts

Because of Key, TAemin doesn't think school that bad anymore. Well except the fact that Minho is also always with them, but he doesn't really care about that. But what is bothering TAemin was Key and MInho is so damn intimate it makes him angry and also jealous.

"Taemin-ah..."

TAemin then turned his head, looking at his classmate, Niel. Niel was poking TAemin because TAemin is spacing out.

"ne?????"

"What are you thinking ? and why are you so early." Niel just arrived and spotted TAemin spacing out. 

"Hmmm...nothing"

Taemin shooks his head, he comes early to avoid Minho who volunteer to drive him to school.  The classroom is still empty when he arrived.

"Oh.....I thought you are with Key or something."

"Oh yeah...what is Minho and Key relationship anyway?"

"Hmmm....well since I know them, which is from juniro high, they are always together. well some people may think they are dating by the way they acted. And you are the first boy that are close to Key other than Minho."

Taemin look in a confused face, "Really???"

"Usually Minho won't allowed Key to becoem so close to other boys even girls sometimes. Don't know why?"

"Ah...but Key is close to others too."

"Yeah..but not that close, you'll see."

TAemin just stay quiet listening to what Niel had said, even when the class start, he didn;t see Key. 'Is he absent'

...............................................

"Minho you don;t have to accompany me, you have class, right?"

"it's fine."

Key just pouted, Minho just smile and continue driving. Key yawned since he is tired he didn;t have a good sleep last night.

"sleep then I will wake you up when we arrived."

Key just nod, and then fell asleep all the way to there. Minho just smile seeing the sleeping figure beside him.

.............................................

sorry... for the short update

too much task to do so I can;t write that much

which one you prefer MINKEY or TAEKEY????
please comment....please commet

 

rene