in the park

Healing Hearts

when they arrived at the park, key straight away drag Taemin with him and just run to the park. Minho is helping his parents in bringing out the things, he just look at Kibum with a concern look.

"Minho.."

"Ah...yes dad..."

"What are you thinking? Kibum will be fine."

"Hmm.....but he shouldn't run like that I mean he just..."

"Minho you sounds like an old man, okay bring this to your mother."

Minho just do what his daa told him to.

 

Meanwhile....

"Wah...let's go there."

Kibum still dragging Taemin, he is holding Taemin's hand tight, Kibum is excited since he didn't get a chance to go out very much except for school adn Minho's house. TAemin just let himself being drag by Kibum afterall he enjoy spending time with the older one.

They stop at the bridge and look at the fish swimming on the pond. Kibum just smile enjoying the open air, after spending yesterday in the hospital. Taemin just laughed at Kibum's childish behaviour.

"what are you laughing at?" Kibum said with a fake pout.

"nothing...hahhaha,,,you just look like a child..."

Kibum then smile seeing Taemin;s answer, he then pinched TAemin's cheeks....making the younger one pouts.

"Kyahhahah.....TAeminnie you just look so cute..."

they then walk around the aprk enjoying the view, before sitting under a big tree.  Taemin the lean his body on the tree, while Kibum is resting his head in Taemin's shoulder.

"Hwaa....I feel so tired after walking that far."

"yeah that was a long walk."

Taemin then just enjoy the breeze, he look at Kibum who is closing his eyes. After a few minutes, Taemin decided it's time to go back to his family.

"Kibum....kibum....I think we should go back."

Kibum just close his eyes and his face looks so pale. Taemin the look at him worried, he then shake Kibum's shoulder and the Kibum slowly open his eyes.

"Taemin...."

Taemin just hug Kibum, he was so scared when he sees that Kibum is not waking up before.

"What's wrong?"  Kibum then hug Taemin...though he still don't know what is wrong, and calmesd him down.

"there you guys..."

Kibum look up and see Minho standing, Minho look at them in a confuse face.

"What happen?"

Kibum just shakes his head, when he realized that Minho is there. TAemin straight away pull himslef off Kibum and stand, not even looking at Minho.

"Bummie...you look pale. Are you tired?"

"Nope...I have a good rest because of someone." Kibum just look at Taemin and smile making TAemin blusehd.

Kibum then hold on Minho's hand to help him stand, Minho look at him worried.

"Are you sure you okay?"

"Yes no prblem, TAe let;s go"

Kibum took both of Taemin and Minho's hand and walk to where the parents are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

sorry for the late and short update...have a harsh week today....

thank for the comments...

and please comments....more comments more longer update

rene