Just the two of us...

You Were Once Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“Where do you think you’re going Mrs. Choi?”

“I need some air. I got tired from last night. Pfft.”

“Was I too hard? Sorry, Jjung.” Sulli giggled and rolled on the bed.

“You know I enjoyed it.” Krystal winked at her hubby, while heading towards the veranda.

“So babe, what do you think of Shangri-La Boracay Resort & Spa?”

“The what?”

“The hotel we’re staying at right now. Duhh. Gosh Jjung, you’re so oblivious. What if a bad person takes you to somewhere and you’re still clueless?” Sulli raised an eyebrow at her wife, who didn’t even  give her a response, and just spacing out. “Yah! Earth to Krystal Jung!”

“What?”

“I was talking to you... why are you spacing out?”

“Nothing... Was just thinking of something...”

“Don’t stress too much... Don’t forget, we’re on our honeymoon...”

Krystal nodded, but still with deep thoughts on her mind.

 

What do I do? How do I surprise her? What can I do to make her happy? These were running through Krystal’s mind.

“Aish! I’m not good with these things!” Krystal, who was in the bathroom, shouted splashing her face with water.

“Yah! Ok there, babe?” Sulli wondered and asked.

“YEAH!” Krystal replied back.

 

Sulli decided to go on a helicopter tour around Boracay.

“Woah!!! My first ride in a helicopter with my wifey!!! How memorable!” Sulli shouted with joy. “Right, babe?” She faces Krystal.

Krystal nodded and gave Sulli an approving smile.

Sulli wasn’t contented with Soojung’s response, so she asked her, “Hey, you okay? Are you scared?”

“Me? NO! Never. I’m just... I’m fine.” Krystal gave Sulli an “okay” hand signature.  “WOOOOH!” Krystal laughed along with Sulli.

 

Sulli’s POV

We went on many tours, touring the beautiful Boracay, went swimming, though I’m not a swimmer, and ate delicious Filipino foods. Evening came, and we decided to have dinner at the Rima restaurant at the Resort.

I arrived early at the restaurant wearing short shorts and a plain pink shirt, since we were on a beach, so no need to be formal.

“Aish... What’s taking her?” I was quite annoyed.

“Ssul!” Krystal came rushing to our table.

“What took you so long?”

“Ahh... My shirt got stained, so I had to change... Sorry to have kept you waiting, baby...” She played with my fingers and started acting cute.

“Okay! I’ll forgive you this time... Aish, you’re too cute!” I pinched her cheeks.

“Ma’am are you ready to order?” The waiter asked.

“Yes, we are...” I told him, and he gave us our menu.

“We’ll have a starter of scallops, Linguini with lobster.... how about you, babe?”

“I’ll have the Duck Sous Vide.”

“That’s just what we’re going to order for this night.” I told the waiter serving us.

“Do you care for red wine, ma’am?

Please log in to read the full chapter