We're finally married!

You Were Once Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

11 years ago...

“Goodbye, Choi. Jinri.”
“No!” Jiyoung rushed to Sulli and blocked her, so she was shot instead of Sulli. She then fell into Sulli’s arms.
“Jiyoung...” Sulli hugged Jiyoung.
“This is the police! Take these guys away!” The police immediately busted inside the place.
“Officer...”
“Are you Amber Liu? Someone called us just minutes ago, you’re coming with us right now.”
“But officer... Jiyoung.” Amber pointed at the bleeding Jiyoung.
“We have an injured person here, call the medic now!”
Krystal walked toward the officer. “Officer, who called you?”
“A girl named, Kang Jiyoung.”
“Ssul... Jiyoung saved us.”
Sulli hugged Krystal right away. “I know, I know she would do this.”
“Ma’am, you’re badly injured yourself too. Let’s get you cured.”

Everyone has been so curious about what happened years ago. Well, Jiyoung was shot. And nope she didn’t die. She finally realized what was right to do. While Amber wasn’t placed into jail, since it was proven that she was just mentally ill and wasn’t on her right mind. Sulli didn’t file a case for what happened. So there lives still continued.


Present Time


“Soojung! Where the hell are you?!”
“Unnie, I’m really on my way.”
“I told you already to come home yesterday, but no... You insisted on staying in Busan for another night, knowing that you’re getting married now.”
“I know, I know. I’m stupid, wasn’t thinking that hard about it. I’ll tell the cab driver to get there as fast as he can.”
“You make sure. You don’t want the groom to walk out...”
“The groom won’t. Don’t worry, that person loves me more than anything else. Keke. Tell the groom I’ll be there as soon as I can. The event can’t start without the bride. Better hang up, unnie!”
“Okay. Please do take care, this is your wedding, don’t mess it up!”
“Neh! Annyeong!”

*Krystal enters the hall accompanied by her father and starts to march down the aisle*

 

 

“Dear family and friends, on behalf of Jung Soojung and Choi Jinri I welcome you all for this marriage ceremony. We are here today to encourage, celebrate...”
“Why the heck were you late?”
“It was traffic... Sorry.”
“We’re getting married now, and you’re being like that.”
“Ssul, I said I’m sorry. I still had work to do there, you know that...”
“But still.”
“Aish, you’re making this a big deal. You’re like a kid.”
“I am not!”
“Ehem... Do you two still want to continue this wedding?”
“Oh... Yes, father. Sorry. The groom was just being annoying. Keke.”
Sulli gave Krystal a look.
“Okay, let’s continue... Marriage is perhaps the greatest and most challenging adventure of human relationships. No ceremony can create a relationship that does not already exist and has not already been acknowledged in all the commitments you have made to each other, both large and small. A ceremony is a symbol of how far you have come together and a symbol of the promise that you will make to each other. What this ceremony can do is to witness and affirm the choice you make to stand together as life mates and partners, to continue to live your lives together and to love each other wholly...”
“I love you, Choi Jinri. I can’t believe you’re making this happen.” Krystal whispers to Sulli.
“This wouldn’t happen without your ‘yes’ 6 months ago...”

Please log in to read the full chapter