Chapter 17

You Were Once Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Reminder: Those in 'red italic' are flashbacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How would you know if you like someone?"

"How?" Taemin looked at Kai. "Well... I guess... You can say that you like a certain person when you feel comfortable when you're with them. You feel as if you are in paradise when you're with them. You actually get butterflies in your stomach, and they make your heart flutter all the time. You even get jealous when they're with someone else."

"Jinja?"

"Oh. Wae? Do you like someone?"

"Oh? Naega? Ani." Kai looked away.

"Yah. Kim Jong In. You're caught! You like Ella, don't you?" Taemin pulled him closer to him.

"Don't worry, it'll be our little secret. And I'll even help you out with her. What do you think?"

"Mwo? He likes me?" Ella whispered to herself, who was secretly listening the whole time.

*dugeun, dugeun*

She felt her chest, "Why does my heart feel this way?"

"Ani, ani. Snap it out, Ella. I meant Krystal Jung. You're a married woman. You cannot fall for anyone." Ella immediately went back to her room as soon as she heard the guys finished talking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soojung-ah..." Sulli moved closer to Jiyoung.

*dugeun, dugeun*

"Aish, mwoya. Damn you Sulli. Why does my heart still feel the same for you?"

"Soojung.. kajima.."

"She even reaches her dreams." Suddenly Sulli moved even closer and hugged her.

"I promise you I'll take good care of you.." Sulli continued with her sleep talk.

"Aish. Why are you doing this, Kang Jiyoung? You're a pathetic person."

 

Morning...

"Mrs. Kim, what coffee does Sulli like? Does she like it brewed or not?" Jiyoung asked while making her fried rice.

"Oh. Sulli doesn't drink coffee in her breakfast. Krystal only serves her milk."

"Oh, geurae?" Jiyoung who was disappointed continued to make her rice.

"Mmmm smells great, Jiyoung. I bet it's going to be really delicious." Mrs. Kim who was setting the table complimented her fried rice.

"Jinja? Gomawo. I'm making it really delicious for Sulli."

"I bet she's going to really like it. Krystal also makes fried rice for her in mornings."

"Aish. That Krystal again." Jiyoung whispered to herself

"Aigoo, I remember them fighting over little things in the morning. But quickly fixes the problem. Aigoo. The house seems to be quiet now. I hope they'll find her."

"I hope so too, ahjumma." Jiyoung secretly smirked.

Mrs. Kim heard Sulli's footsteps on her way down. "She must be awake already."

"Sulli-ya, goodmorning!" Jiyoung greeted the already dressed Sulli.

"Good morning." Sulli smiled and took her seat at the dining table.

"Ahjumma, what's for breakfast?"

"Fried rice. Jiyoung made it." Mrs. Kim took a bowl of the rice.

"Mrs. Kim, I'll do it." Jiyoung took the bowl from her and served it to Sulli. 

 

"Yeobo, where's my pancake?"

"I can't stand watching you eating those pancakes and cereals every morning. So, I made you this." Krystal served her with a big bowl of fried rice.

"You're supposed to eat well in your breakfast, especially that you're a workaholic. I don't want you to starve yourself while you're working too much in the hotel."

"You know I don't eat fried rice when umma doesn't make me."

"Yah, yah. I'm your wife now. And I took cooking lessons from Vic-umma. So you better not waste the time I spent making that."

"Ara. How am I even supposed to eat this all? Do you want me to be a fat hubby?"

"What's wrong about that? That's better than seeing you so thin. You've been starving yourself lately. And yah, I'm your wife now. You better listen to me."

"Aish. I didn't know it would be this hard to get married."

"Mworago?! Jugeullae?"

"Ani. Just kidding, my love. Okay I'll eat them now."

"You better eat them all, coz from now on I'm going to make them

Please log in to read the full chapter