Chapter 18

You Were Once Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ella... you're wife... she..." Kai let out a sigh.

"Wae? Did she called?" Ella looked at him with worried eyes.

"Ani... She still hasn't."

"Oh." Ella felt disappointed. "I gotta go then." Ella let go of his grab and left.

"Aish!"

"Why can't you just tell her?!"

 

"Kai? where's Ella? Why aren't you with her? Yah. I was helping you out. You should ask her out."

"Ani. She's right. She's married. I should know my place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how is Sulli doing? I bet she's worried sick."

"Actually, she's getting better than before."

"Omo, our Krystal. I hope she will be found. Aigoo, she might not remember me also when we'll see each other."

"Aigoo, poor Sulli. She must've really missed her. Aigoo Krystal, eodiga?"

"I can help. I know some people in Vietname who can--"

"Ani. Dwesseo. Everything's handled. You don't have to help. But thank you."

"Oh. By the way, here's my number." Luna gave her a calling card. "Call me about any updates about Krystal."

"Neh. It's great to see you again. I gotta go." Jiyoung took one last sip of her drink and left the cafe.

"I'm sure she's glad that Krystal went missing."

"Yah, don't say things like that. I heard she had met someone already."

 

"Aish... Gwaenchanha, Kang Jiyoung. You'll never get to see her anymore anyway. Relax. She won't come back ever again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A market somewhere in Vietnam...

"Seolma..?" Detective Byun took out a picture of Krystal from his pocket. "Oh, it's looks exactly like her."

Detective Byun took off his glasses and decided to come near the girl. But suddenly a crowd appeared, so obviously he lost her.

He immediately took out his phone and dialed Sulli's number.

"Ne? Yoboseyo?" The call was also answered quickly.

"Sulli Choi isn't it? This is Detective Byun."

"Oh? Neh Detective? Wae?"

"I just wanted to let you know that I've seen your wife."

"Neh?! Jeongmalyeo?!"

"I'm not sure if it really was her, but I saw her face. It looks exactly your wife. But... I lost her in the crowd. Don't worry, I'll do everything to find her again."

"Is she with someone?"

"No, she's by herself."

"Dahaeng

Please log in to read the full chapter