Chapter 19.2 (Let's meet)

You Were Once Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Detective Byun was watching Krystal at the payphone from afar.

"I am really 101% sure that that is Krystal Jung." The detective took out his camera and took a picture of Krystal leaving, and the same thing he did with his phone.

"I gotta send this to Mrs. Choi."  *sent*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

25 minutes later...

"Congratulaions, Mrs. Choi. You really deserved the position. You've been working hard than anybody all throughout the years." Ms. Woo shook her hand.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Vice President!"

"Congrats!"

"Thank you everyone!" Sulli shook their hands and bowed to them.

"Congratulations Mrs Choi." Mr. Kim, their CEO congratulated her. "I hope you do your job well. I believe in you." Mr. Kim smiled.

"Yes sir. I will. Thank you so much for everything." Sulli smiled back at him with her eyesmiles.

"Anyway, I heard about your wife, I hope you find her soon." Mr. Kim patted her on her shoulder.

"Thank you, sir."

As soon as the CEO had left the meeting room, leaving Sulli alone. She jumped up and down, giggling to herself. "YES!"

Sulli sat down and scanned the messages left on her phone.

"Oh? A message from Mr. Byun?" Sulli opened it.

"OMO. Soojung?" *bzzzzt, bzzzzt*

*incoming call from an unknown number*

"Yoboseyo?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Choi's house.

Jiyoung head upstairs to clean Sulli's room.

"Why is her closet a mess?" Jiyoung complained upon opening Sulli's closet.

She took the clothes that were messed up and placed them in their proper place.

"Igo mwoyeyo?" Jiyoung took a piece of paper from the table beside the bed.

Detective Byun Baekhyun

012-xxx-xxx

"We're going to look for my old friend who is a detective. I really think that he could help us out." (Mr. Jung)

"Dad's old friend who is a detective now can help us find Krystal." (Jessica)

"Aish. A detective? They were serious abo

Please log in to read the full chapter