Some Lover's Quarrel

You Were Once Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

"Jjung? Is that you?" I kept repeating this question. But I had no response. I kept running trying to search for her, but no sign of her. “SOOJUNG! SOOJUNG!” I shouted hoping that she might hear me calling her name, but still she didn’t show up. I stopped at a tree and tried to catch my breath. “Soojung...” I cried.

“Ssul?” Krystal, half-awake, sat on the bed. “Ssul? Are you crying?” She wiped away the tears from Sulli’s cheeks.

“Soojung!” Sulli immediately embraced Krystal.

“Are you okay, hon?” Krystal patted her back. “Did you have a nightmare?”

“I don’t know... I don’t know if it’s a nightmare... Jjung, don’t leave me.” Sulli was panting.

“That’s okay, I’m here... Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere.”

Sulli was both feeling vaguely and confused about what she dreamt about. Everything was unclear, yet it seemed real for her.

 

Back in Korea

“Ssul?” Krystal who just woke up noticed Sulli was gone by her side.

“Ne?” Sulli fixing her hair.

“You’re going to work already? We just got here from the Philippines yesterday. You need more rest.”

“I gotta make a living here. And I’m the manager, I don’t want to be a bad role model for the other employees in the hotel... and they must’ve missed me too.” Sulli grinned.

“Aish. You’re such a workaholic. I’m going back to sleep.” Krystal covered her face with the pillow.

“Yah! Where’s my goodbye kiss?”

“Ugh. I don’t want to!” She whined.

“You sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“Okay... I’ll be...” Sulli jumped on top of Krystal and tickled her.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” Krystal kept laughing. “Okay, okay... Enough! I’ll kiss you now!”

Sulli stopped, and waited for Krystal to kiss her.

“You ready?”

“Yup!”

Krystal gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“What was that?” Sulli complained.

Krystal glared at her.

“Arasseo... arasseo. I’m leaving now.” Sulli said as she understood what that glare meant. She stood up, and fixed her uniform. “I’ll be going now. Eat your breakfast, okay? Mrs. Kim made some egg toasts and fried eggs. Tiao!” Then she left the room.

 

“Mrs. Kim, please make sure Soojung’s going to eat her breakfast.”

“No problem, Ssul! You’re leaving already? How ‘bout breakfast?”

“Uhh. No time... I gotta go. The hotel’s full, general manager in need!” Sulli exclaimed.

“Don’t work yourself too much, ok?”

“Neh...” Sulli smiled. “I better get going then.”

“Gidalyeo!” Krystal immediately ran downstairs.

“What?”

Krystal kissed her on the lips.

“Woah... What was that?” Sulli gave her a dirty look.

“A kiss. Duhh.”

“You’re annoying... But I love you.” Sulli pinched her cheeks.

“Bye, hon! Don’t stress out too much. I love you.”

Sulli waved goodbye while going outside, then went inside her car.

 

Back inside the house...

“Aigoo. Tsk tsk.” Mrs. Kim playfully smiled at Krystal.

“What, ahjumma?” Krystal giggled.

“Married couple the

Please log in to read the full chapter