Letting Out True Feelings

A Forbidden Love

Yesung began to stir in his sleep. He turned his head from side to side, mumbling. His eyebrows furrowed and a sweat began to form on his forehead. His constant noises and movements woke Ryeowook up. He heard Yesung and he slowly opened his eyelids to see what was up. He almost forgot where he was until a couple seconds later and he remembered all what happened last night. He nodded to himself, remembering what the ajumma said. He felt his stomach clench and he became nervous. He needed to tell Yesung. 

He brought his attention back to Yesung. Yesung started to ball his hands into fists and he kept moving his head side to side more and more. Ryeowook watched him, confused. Was Yesung having a bad dream? Ryeowook continued to watch him. Yesung mumbled louder. "N...No! S-Stop! Get away from me!" He yelled in his sleep. Sweat started to trail along his face. Ryeowook became scared and started to shake Yesung.

"Yesung... Hyung! Wake up! You're having a bad dream!" He loudly spoke to him. 

Yesung pushed Ryeowook away and he clenched his teeth, "Go away! Stop hurting me!" he yelled, still in his dream. Ryeowook fell backwards. Yesung used so much force and really caught Ryeowook off-gaurd. Yesung calmed down again and whimpered in his sleep, "I just want a normal life... I don't want to be hurt anymore... Please, leave me be," Ryeowook listened to Yesung, feeling his heart break. Then Yesung began to move more, tears coming through his eyelids. Ryeowook stood up again and began shaking Yesung harder. He needed to wake up. 

"Hyung! WAKE UP!" he yelled in Yesung's ear. Yesung suddenly opened his eyes and he pulled away, breathing heavily. He was confused, scared, horrified, everything. He looked around, finding himself in the same room he's always been in and started to calm down. He laid back against his pillow, taking in deep breaths. Ryeowook watched him carefully, "H-Hyung..." he said quietly.

Yesung quickly turned his head towards Ryeowook, frightened. His eyes big as saucers... He was extremely paranoid now, "W-what? When did you get here?" he pulled his blankets closer to himself, as if it was protection so he wouldn't get hurt. His body shook, scared that something might hurt him at any moment. He looked like a lost little boy.

Ryeowook smiled softly, "I stayed over night," he answered and changed the subject back to Yesung, "Are you okay, Hyung? What was your bad dream?" A look of concern and slight fear was aimed at Yesung. He wanted to help. This time, he wasn't giving up. 

Yesung mumbled, "Neh... I'm fine." he answered the first question. He didn't want to answer the second one. He was embarrassed. His dream was terrifying to him. Bullies doing things he didn't even know could happen to him. A horrifying experience. He couldn't tell him. He wouldn't. 

Ryeowook figured Yesung wasn't exactly ready to say much at the moment. Ryeowook bit his bottom lip. Was it the right time to tell? Should I wait? He furrowed his eyebrows, thinking. He stood there in deep thought. 

"What's up with you?" Yesung gave him a smug look. How could he be nice to Ryeowook right now? They just fought. Yesung is very stubborn about letting things go. He watched Ryeowook, cautiously though, since he wasn't sure what Ryeowook's emotions were. 

Ryeowook jumped a little and blushed slightly, "W-Well. U-um. IHAVESOMETHINGTOTELLYOU!" Ryeowook blurted out of his mouth and quickly covered it with his hands. His eyes went big and stared at Yesung. He was scared and nervous. How could he tell such a thing? Especially to another male...

Yesung nodded, furrowing his eyebrows, "I... see that." he said slowly, "Um.... what is it you have to tell me?" he raised his eyebrows a bit and watched Ryeowook shake slightly and started to rock back and forth on his feet.

Ryeowook nodded and put down his hands and blinked, "Ah, okay. Um. Well. You see... I... I'MSORRYFORYELLINGATYOU!IDIDN'TMEANIT!PLEASEFORGIVEME!" He yelled out again and covered his mouth yet again.

Yesung's heart softened a little bit after the apology. He knew Ryeowook meant what he said about apologizing. As he saw, Ryeowook didn't let things go easily either. Yesung nodded at Ryeowook and grinned a small grin, "It's okay Ryeowook. I.. I didn't mean to yell at you either... I was mad at myself more than anything anyways..." he mumbled more to himself than Ryeowook.

Ryeowook shook his head, "No. It's not. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I shouldn't have gotten mad. I was just extremely worried. Don't be mad at yourself. Stop blaming yourself, hyung. Please. Just forgive and forget and let's move on. Okay? I care about you Yesung. I care about you a lot..." he blushed a bit, "Really. More than anything. I didn't want you to leave me." he said almost way to quietly. He didn't know how to get it out. He like Yesung. Almost way too much for his own good.

Listening to his words, Yesung felt butterflies fly around in his stomach. Ryeowook cared for him... a lot. He never experienced so much kindness and care from someone besides his mother. He was going to thank him until Ryeowook interrupted his thoughts.

"Y-Yesung... There's also something else I need to tell you. It's been driving me crazy..." Ryeowook paused for a second to think. Did he want to really tell Yesung this way? Maybe Yesung already likes someone else. Ryeowook changed up the words in his mind and finsihed his thought, "Do you like someone? I know this is a strange time to ask. But I always wondered. Any um... guy you liked in school?"

Yesung almost choked on his saliva as Ryeowook asked. Is he on to me? Does he know I like him?  How could he respond? He might as well tell the truth... Yesung closed his eyes for a couple of seconds and looked at Ryeowook, "Well... I suppose there is someone.." he said quietly.

Ryeowook's heart dropped. It wasn't him was it? Yesung hasn't really given him any signs of liking him so much. He tried to hold down his feelings and hold in his emotions. How could he reply to Yesung with that?
 

To Ryeowook's luck, Yesung began speaking again, "And I never knew how to tell him... I think he may run away from me. He might get disgusted with me since I'm... gay." he said the last part quietly.

"Hyung, I wouldn't worry about that.. There has to be at least one guy that likes you. You're too great!" Ryeowook replied. He spoke to himself in his mind, Yeah and that one guy is me. He took a step closer to Yesung, "If I were you, I would tell him my feelings."

Ryeowook stopped talking for a moment. He shouldn't be a hypocrite. He should listen to his own advice, "As a matter of fact..." he started again, "Yesung. I... I like you... a lot... " he continued, "W-When we first walked through the hallway from the nurse together... I even began to like you then... I'm sorry that I'm most likely not the person you like and all, but I needed to tell you this." He blushed a dark crimson red and looked away slightly, wanting to hide his blush.

He looked back at Yesung's shocked expression.