Not Siblings

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

"Hmm. I wonder if he is the reason why you looked so bothered right now." Bom said. I invited her took an early lunch today since Jiyong will be back around lunch time from his meeting outside with some investors. 

"What?"

She giggled then smiled wildly. "Oh I forgot to ask you this yesterday. How's your first day with your new boss?" Aish! She is obviously teasing me. 

I rolled my eyes. "It's fine."

"How so?" she asked again.

"I said it's fine!" I shouted. Good thing, no other employees yet at the canteen.

She laugh. Great. Just great. My bestfriend is making fun of me.

"Why are you shouting? You're so cruel. I am only asking you." she said then act like hurt.

"Well, sorry for being cruel" I said sarcastically.

She laugh again. "Dara, I am just asking you. Why you're making it a big deal? Don't tell me you already fall in love with your new boss?"

My eyes widened then my heart starts to beat fast. "You idiot! What are you saying!"

"That's possible. Well, your new boss is a handsome guy. His snobbish aura makes him hot. But I felt sorry for him because my eyes is only for my SeungHyun." then she giggled like a teenage girl.

"Yah! I don't care how handsome he is or how hot he is." I shouted again.

"But admit it, he really possess an incredible aura. You know, you can't easily ignore him." she grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes again. "Whatever. We are not on the same league. And we are almost siblings. And I bet he already got a girlfriend." I sigh. I did not notice that Bom's face turned pale "Honestly, I don't know if I can survive being his secretary. I wish I can back the time, I will beg YG sanjangnim to not to retire or choose either SeungHyun or Jae." I continued. 

"Miss Park." a familiar deep voice said from my back. When I turn around, there is Jiyong whose face is on his usual expressionless but his eyes is telling me something.

That very moment, I felt I want to throw myself from the building so I'll die instantly. 

I gulped very hard "Sir, did...did you need anything?" then I force a smile although I felt my knees weakened. That I might fall anytime.

He looked at me intensely.  "Follow me. Now." a dark and authoritative voice came from him then leave us.

I look back at Bom. To my horror, she is smiling widely. "You are really the greatest friend in the whole world." I said then started to follow him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter