As One

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

"Dara!!!!! You bad girl!" Bommie is screaming her lungs out on me. We are currently having our early lunch. Today, I am starting on my healthy diet. This morning, Jiyong monitored me while preparing our pack lunch. And we argue a little because he is really strict.

I pout my lips. "Why?" 

"Why?! You have the guts to ask me why?!"

I groan. "You're so violent."

She stopped then inhale deeply. "Alright. I am calming myself now." but she is giving me a deadly stare. I just grinned. She first look around "You are pregnant and yet you don't bother to tell me about that?" she is really pissed off at me but her voice is on a low tone. "I only knew about that from SeungHyun."

"I'm sorry okay? Honestly, at first, I really don't have any idea about that. It happened so fast. And I don't tell it to Oppa, he really just a very good observer."

She sigh. "Fine. I am the one who is slow." she rolled her eyes, I giggled. "So, what's your plan?"

My spoon stopped at mid-air. "Well, Jiyong and I already talked about marriage but we really not planned it yet. Maybe in the coming days." then I continue to put the spoon on my mouth. I am really hungry. She looked at me. "What?"

"By just looking at you, you're having additional fats in your face."

"Really?" I hold my face.

She grinned "You already a fat Ssantokki."

My eyes widened. She just laugh. "Just kidding. Eat properly and follow your Doctor."

"Yes Mam." then I smiled widely. "How about you? When you will get pregnant like me?"

Her face reddened. "SeungHyun and I don't want it right now. We just wanted to enjoy each other's company for now."

"I see. That's still fine."

She giggled. "I suddenly became excited for you. Do you have name already in your mind?"

I chuckled. "The little thing inside me is only weeks, we don't know yet the gender."

"I don't care. Just answer it. Just give me a boy and girl name."

I scratch my chin. "Hmm. I really don't know yet. I'll talk about that with Jiyong."

She just sigh and looked at my back. "Speaking of him, he is coming."

I turn around and smiled upon seeing him. "Why are you here?"

"Just wanted to be sure that you really eating those healthy foods that you brought."

I giggled. "Yes I am. Boss." I gave an emphasis to the word boss.

He chuckled and looked at Bommie. "Can I get Dara now?"

She laugh. "She's all yours."

He smirked then get my hand. "Let's go now."

"Where?"

He sigh. "Dara, I am still not yet having my lunch."

"What?!" Before I leave to meet Bommie, he said that he will eat alone. I asked him twice just to know if he is really serious.

"You know, I can eat with Mingkkie every lunch time." Bommie said.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. We can still talk anyway, there's a phone."

"Thank you Bommie."

She smiled mysteriously. "All right, Ieave now. I'll just wait for others here." 

I was about to stand up but I caught her, winking at Jiyong. It's as if they are talking silently. I looked at Jiyong. "What was that?"

He just chuckled. When I looked at Bommie, her eyes diverted at the ceiling. I sigh. These two, they are definitely hiding something to me.

He hold my hand then starts to walk. I looked back at Bommie, she mouthed. "Fighting!" I gave her questioning look, she just giggled.

We are now on the corridor going back to the floor where Jiyong's room when suddenly, the lights out. I hold his arms. Good thing, it's still afternoon, it's not really that dark "Black out?" He didn't say anything. "The generator should automatically open on the time like this. Let's walk faster. So, I can report this to Hyuna."

Finally, I can see my desk. But I saw something scattered on the floor, I pick one. It's soft. "What is this?" then I smell it. "Flower?" suddenly, the lights are back. I gasped when I saw full of petals on the floor. I looked at Jiyong, he is smirking. My heart starts to beat wildly.

I hold my chest because my hearts seems wanted to be out from me then he get my hand and kissed my knuckles. He cleared his throat then looked straightly at my eyes. "Dara, when I first saw you, I already knew that you are..." I looked at him with so much anticipation "a distraction." I pout my lips. Then I gasped when he smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter