Announcement

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Next day morning. "Boss, here's your coffee." 

"Thank you Ssantokki." He smiled "By the way, send an email blast that they can proceed now to conference hall. You also go there, I'll be there in 10minutes"

"Noted Boss."

After sending an email to all, I immediately went to conference hall. The YG building consist of 4 floors, the conference hall is at the 1st floor. Boss and I were the only located at the 3rd floor. All employees are at the 2nd floor and they are not allowed to enter the 3rd floor. Only his 3 sons and Aunty Eun Joo are allowed to enter. For visitors, there's a room for them at the 2nd floor. The laboratory for wine making is at the 4th floor, so only wine scientist or so called oenologists and only YG sanjangnim are allowed to enter. Their big plantation of grapes is located at the Gyeongsan province.   

Slowly, employees are coming in.

"Unnie, what YG sanjangnim will announce?" Mingkkie asked me, she is one of the young employees. She sat beside me.

"I don't know either."

"He will announce my wedding with SeungHyun." suddenly Bom appeared in front of us.

Mingkkie and I laugh. Later on, YG sanjangnim came. He went at the stage then hold the mic so everyone can hear him. 

He smiled. "Good morning everyone. I know all of you are wondering why you are here." he look at all of us. "I just wanted to announce that next week, your new boss will arrive."

I gasped. Whispers, murmurs are everywhere.

"All of you knew that my wife is pregnant and since she is throwing tantrums at me everytime I go to office..." he chuckled while everyone laugh. I just smiled. "I decided to have an early retirement. But I will still work though at home. I already chose one and he is from my 3 sons." 

I heard giggles from girls. 

"Hmm. It seems that girls here are so excited to knew who will be their new boss." he commented. Everyone laugh again. "Well, for now, it's a secret. You will meet him next week. That's all. Thank you all for your time." then he leave the stage. I immediately follow him. 

"Boss, you're really full of surprises." I said when we reach his room.

He chuckled. "That's how life should be. Do you want to know now who will be your new boss?"

"Of course."

"Promise me that you will not tell it to others."

She smiled. "Yes boss."

"It's Jiyong."

My jaw literally drop. YG sanjangnim laugh at my reaction. "Why him?" I can't help but to ask him

"JaeJoong is an actor so obviously, he doesn't have time to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter