Oblivious

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

"What do you think is better? This one or this one?" Aunty Eun Joo said. She is pointing some dresses from a magazine. She is at the office right now. YG Sanjangnim and Jiyong went out for a business meeting. It's a potential big client. And Sanjangnim wants to be sure that we will get that client. 

I just smiled and looked at her big tummy. "It's already 3rd week of January, when is your exact due date?"

She sigh. "My doctor said that it will be anytime this week." she looked back at the magazine. 

I grinned. "Both dresses will looked good on you once you gave birth."

Her face brightened "Really? Hmm. But I wanted to look y on Hyun Suk's eyes."

I giggled. "I think that whatever you wear, you will still look y in Sangjangnim's eyes."

She laugh a little then looked at me "You look pale, are you sick?"

I stopped. I suddenly remember my vomitting this morning. "I think I'm having stomach upset. Because I ate too much last night." well, that's true. Before Jiyong and I went home last night, I saw a newly opened coffee shop which serves different sweet delicacies. That time, I badly wanted to eat those though I'm not a fan of sweet foods.

She looked me again but now, with teasing face. "Maybe you're --- " she didn't finish to speak because pain rushes on her face. She hold her big tummy.

My eyes widened then I started to panic when some liquid flows on her thigh.

"AuntyEunJoo! Hold on! Don't move!"

I run to my desk and dialled a local number. "Bommie! Come here, quickly!" then I hang up without waiting for her response. Next, I dialled the receptionist's number. "I need assistance. Called the guards and come here. ASAP!" after I hang the phone, I dialled Mingkkie's local number. "Minggkie, I need you. Please come here." 

After talking to her, I saw Bom running towards me. She groan. "We are not allowed here so I guess there is an emergeny. What happened?"

I pulled her to Jiyong's room. She gasped. "Oh my! Aunty Eun Joo will give birth." she hold Aunty Eun Joo's hands. "Calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out." Good thing, Aunty Eun Joo followed her.

Then, the guards and receptionist, Hyuna came. "Please assist us in putting Aunt Eun Joo at my car. We need to go at the hospital. Now. I can't wait for the ambulance."

She nodded and looked at the guards. They immediately and gently hold her. Then, Mingkkie came. "Unnie, what happened?" she gasped when she saw Aunty Eun Joo.

"Please be here for the meantime. Answer all calls and take note all their needs. We will deal with them tomorrow."

She nodded. "Take care." 

Bommie and I hurriedly follow Aunty Eun Joo. I felt relief when I saw Aunty Eun Joo at my car. She sweating and panting too much "Hyuna, pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter