True Feelings

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

When I first saw Dara, I knew that she is special and it scared me. The feeling is very new so that's why I avoided her but I am battling with myself and I decided to watch her silently. Though I started to live alone after highschool, I was always around her. Well, as like Dad said, I am stalking her. She grew up beautifully and every boys adore her. And I envy them because they have that courage to show their admiration on her especially Jae. As the day goes by, that special feeling grows into love. And I can't do anything about it. I tried to date other girls but in end, I am just having a headache because my whole being only sees Dara.

I suddenly remembered what she said about the movie we watched. I knew SeungHyun hyung had purpose why he asked her about the movie. Then I realized that I am really such a coward. I sigh. 

I can't yet tell my feelings for her, she will not believe me for sure. I planned to take it slow but that morning scene with her ruined it. I didn't control myself. I kissed her. I just made a lousy alibi and I know she didn't buy it. I chuckled. On the bright side, she became more aware of me. 

And now, we are travelling to Gyeongsan, we were going to visit the big plantation of grapes. 

"So...are you done analyzing yourself?" I heard SeungHyun said. Yes, he is with us too while Jae will just catch us up after his taping hours.

I sigh. I looked at the back seat, Dara is sleeping peacefully. Well, we started to travel around 4am. 

He chuckled. "You want to kiss the sleeping beauty?"

I groan. "Shut up Hyung."

"You know I can't do that especially you're still hiding something from me."

I chuckled. "Such a gossip maniac."

He laugh. "Not really. Though I knew it already but still, I just wanted to have confirmation from you."

I smirked. "I can only say that she is a distraction to me." well, a beautiful distraction that I really love. 

Later on, we reach our destination. Before going to plantation, we first went to Dad's ancestral house. An old couple welcome us.

"Annyeong Ahjumma, ahjussi" Dara greeted them.

"Aigoo. It's been a long time pretty Ssantokki." the ahjussi greeted her back. So, even an old man was captivated by Dara.

"It's still early, erted old man." the ahjumma who has a very serious face said. SeungHyun and I chuckled while Dara just giggled then kissed them both on the cheeks.

Then the old couple looked at us. "So, you're Hyun Suk's sons. I thought it's three, where is the other one?" 

"He will come later." SeungHyun answered.

Both of them nodded. "My name is Jung and this erted old man is my husband, Hee"

SeungHyun laugh while I just smirked. This ahjumma is somehow cool.

Ahjussi just groan "You making me embarassed. Young people, come inside. And Ssantokki, Seungri is so excited to see you again."

I stopped. That name is familiar, I felt relief when I remembered that he is ChaeRin's boyfriend. 

A breakfast is waiting for us. Ahjussi get our luggage and put it in our own respective rooms.

"Ahjumma, who cooked this?" SeungHyun asked her.

She smiled. Oh at least, she knew how to smile. "It's erted old man doing. Is it good?"

He nodded. "Not only good. It's the best breakfast I ever tasted. Hmm. Should I open a restaurant that serves only breakfast?" It's more like talking to himself.

"You must be SeungHyun, you owned a restaurant and you're a chef, right?"

He nodded again then smiled. Then, Ahjumma looked at me.

"And you are?"

"Jiyong."

"You're the one who replaced Hyun Suk's position?"

I just nodded. I looked at Dara who is currently concentrated on eating. 

"Pretty Ssantokki, do you get already a boyfriend?" ahjus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter