Unwanted Person

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

The days passed quickly, the Christmas season is coming. Though Jiyong and I don't talk formally about it, we already have an understanding about our relationship. I knew that SeungHyun and Jae already aware about that because they keep teasing on Jiyong everytime the four of us see each other. Jae even said to me that he was brokenhearted because I chose Jiyong over him. I don't know if he is serious so I just laugh at him but I silently pray that he would find what he really wants.

When I told about that on Bommie, she was not surprised because she already had an idea that there is something between us since Wine Gala night. And I just hope that SeungHyun will fnally noticed Bom as they sometimes go out on a date.

It's almost end of office hours when SeungHyun came, but he is with an old sophisticated lady. 

He kissed my forehead  then look at Jiyong's door. "Is he there?" I nodded. He sigh and looked at the lady. "Are you sure about this Aunty Jin?" 

When the lady smiled, I felt relief, because if you will look at her, she has similarities with Jun Pyo's mother at Boys Over Flowers. In short, scary. But when SeungHyun introduced her as Jiyong's mother. I immediately stand up and bow. 

"Finally, I met you." she said.

I felt my cheeks burned. I knew what she meant.

"Aunty, let's go inside."

She nodded but I noticed some tension on her face.

I looked at SeungHyun. "Oppa, is everything fine?"

He just scratch his head. He was about to answer but Jiyong came out. I gasped when I saw Jiyong's face. Lately, I noticed that he was bothered on someting, he don't want to talk about it so I didn't force him to say anything to me. Is she the reason?

"What are you doing here?" he is gritting his teeth. He is looking at his mother with a clench fist.

I saw panic in the lady's eyes. "Ji, she just wanted to talk to you." SeungHyun said.

Jiyong harshly went back to his room. I was startled because he slammed the door. I looked at SeungHyun, he sigh again.

"SeungHyun, let's go inside." she said. He just nodded. I heard he locked the door.

I return myself on working but I am still worried. I can't hear anything on what's happening inside because the room is a sound-proof. After an half hour, SeungHyun and the lady went out. She is wiping her tears. 

"We'll go ahead and go inside now so you can treat his wounds."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter