Epilogue (after 4 years)

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

"Stop crying honey." I've already said this many times to one of my twins, Youngdeuk but he won't listen. I sigh. I hold his little face. "Honey, you're eyes gonna be sore and it's hurt. So, stop crying now." He nodded but still sniffing. "Good boy." I patted his head then turned my attention to my other twin, Youngdon who is currently pouting his lips. "Sweetie, tha'ts bad. Always remember that." 

"But Mommy, I only borrowed his toy."

"I know but you forced him. And forcing someone is not a good attitude. You should learn how to say please. And you are twins, you should love and protect each other."

"Mianhe Mommy."

I smiled. "Say that to your brother."

He nodded then went to his twin. "Mianhe." and they embrace each other. Aww. This cute little Jiyongs. They are really look like him when at this age. Speaking of Jiyong, I glare at him. He is just looking at us and obviously enjoying that little scene.

He just chuckled then stand up. "Boys, always listen to your Mommy. And if there is any problem, you must approach both of us. Is that clear?"

The twins nodded. My face brightened, I hold his arm. "Their 4th birthday is coming." I looked at the twins. "What kind of party do you like?"

They grinned. . It's the same with Jiyong. "The Avengers."

"Oh. Arasso. Honey" I looked at Deukkie "You're gonna wear Iron Man costume?" he nodded. I giggled then looked at Donnie. "Sweetie, for you, it's Thor right?" he nodded too. Excitement is on their face. Good thing, I knew their favorites. Then I looked at Jiyong. I smiled widely. "How about us?"

"No costume for us." he immediately said.

I grinned then looked at the twins. "Do you think me and your Daddy should wear a costume too?"

"Yes!" they both answered. Then looked at him with hopeful eyes.

He groan in defeat. "Fine. We will do it." the twins jump in joyfulness.

And that day come. As I expected, SeungHyun laugh his heart out on Jiyong. Because my husband is wearing a Captain America costume. While I am wearing a Black Widow costume.

"Hyung, stop doing that. I might forget that today is my sons' special day."

I giggled and hold his arm. "Ji, don't mind him. One day, he will understand you." I looked at Bommie who is tummy is big now. In two months, she will give birth on their first baby.

Bommie giggled too. "I agree."

SeungHyun groan. "You're taking their sides? They might infect you. Come, let's go to Dad." then he gently pull her away from us.

I just laugh while Jiyong chuckled. Then, I heard Jae's voice from our back. He is with Jessica. I smiled at them.

"Jae." he pout his lips. "Oppa" he grinned. He kiss my forehead.

"Jae, do you really need to do that? She is already my wife." Jiyong complained.

The three of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter