Overnight

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

As soon as I entered Dara's house, I knew it that it's really hers, her scent is all over the place. Her house is a very neat one.

"I'll just change my clothes. I'll make your coffee later" she said.

I nodded then she went upstairs. I removed my tuxedo and untighten the shirt inside. My plan is to sit on her couch but something caught my attention. In her living room, there's a cabinet with a lot of pictures. A solo picture, with her friend, with Dad, with her late parents, etc.

I noticed that her face still the same as before, it's as if she didn't grown up. I stopped when I saw a picture. SeungHyun, Jae, Dara and me. I get that picture and found myself smiling. It's Dara's first birthday with us. Memories suddenly flashed in my mind.

"Hyung, I said no."

He chuckled. "Don't be stubborn. It's just a picture. It will not harm you."

"And it's Dara's birthday, you're gonna hurt her feelings if you will not be part of it." Jae added.

I looked at Dara who is currently talking to Dad. Then I groan to both of them. They just laugh.

Footsteps made me back to reality. I blink my eyes then put down the picture. I chuckled when I saw her, she is wearing a shirt and pajama with bunnies as the design. And her footwear too, it's a bunny. But still, I find her y. I sigh. 

She just smiled and went directly to her mini-kitchen. I followed her then seat. Later on, the coffee is done. But for her, it's a milk. Her coffee really taste good. I really don't drink coffee but since I started to work at Dad's company, coffee has been a part of my everyday morning. Courtesy of her.

"Jiyong, can I ask you question?" I looked at her then nodded "How...how did you know where I live?" 

I stopped. Damn. "I asked Hyung earlier." 

"Really? Hmm. Maybe I don't heard it."

I don't make any comment so she will drop the subject. I instead concentrate myself in drinking. 

"Are you mad at me?"

I was surprised in her question. "No."

"But...earlier, before and after we dance, you're looking at me as if I committed a crime."

I smirked. So, she was aware. "I'm not."

"Are you sure? Just tell me if I really did something that you don't like."

I sigh. As if I can say the reason. Good thing, Hyung is not around. He will just add fire to Dara's interrogation. "I am just tired. So, erase any negative thoughts in your mind."

"Arasso...Can I ask you again?"

I chuckled. "What is it Miss Inspector?"

She laugh a little. "Why did you accept YG sanjangnim's position?"

"It's because Hyung doesn't want it."

She was about to say anything when we heard a thunder then next, big rain pours. Her face suddenly became worried.

"Jiyong, don't go home. It's dangerous. You can just sleep here, ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter