Uncertainty

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

I am trying my best not to laugh. YG Sanjangnim is here at the office with Aunty EunJoo and he is currently having an argument with Jiyong.

Jiyong let out a big sigh. He is now getting impatient. "Dad...I will not go okay? You are going, why you're dragging me to go too?"

"As I've told you a while ago, I want you to meet our other investors." YG Sanjangnim is scheduled to depart on the day after tomorrow going to Taiwan and Hongkong. He will stay there for almost two weeks and they will be back days before Christmas.

"Bring my picture. Or I'll record a video." Jiyong said sarcastically. He is being stubborn again.

I looked at Aunty EunJoo who is obviously having fun in their bickering. Her tummy is so big, her due is next month which is anytime after New Year.

"You're the boss right now so it's necessary for you to come. And they are expecting you to come."

"I said no."

Sanjangnim scratch his forehead. If he did that, he is now close in being angry. 

"Kids...that's enough."

I chuckled. Aunty EunJoo to the rescue. She knew it too. 

She stand up and went to Sanjangnim. "Hon, don't force him." she massage his arm. She will also come with him too because her brother is working at Hongkong as a lawyer. 

"He needs to go." he turn to Jiyong "That's an order." there is an authority in his voice. Then, he looked at me. "Ssantokki, you too."

"Eh?"

"You're his secretary."

He gave me don't-be-stubborn-too look. I just nodded. "Arasso."

After a while, they went home. Jiyong chuckled. "It's also fun seeing Dad getting mad."

"You did it on purpose?"

He smirked. "Hmm. Not really."

I just sigh then stand up, I am now at the door to go back at my work area but suddenly he grab my arm. I almost lost my balance. He closed the door and pinned me against it. I gasped when I felt his manhood against my thigh. He pour little kisses on my face. I giggled because it's tickling me. His lips went down on my neck. I gently push him.

"I need to work."

He grinned. "I am your boss."

I rolled my eyes. "I need to finish that because we will be out for two weeks."

"Damn work."

I laugh. "Yeah. So if you may excuse me, boss... " I gave an emphasis to the word boss. He bite my arm. "Ouch!" I gave him a deadly stare.

He just laugh. He kissed me for minutes before releasing me.

After two days, we depart to Hongkong. Aunty EunJoo's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter