Confused Heart prt.2

Break It Up [on hold until further notice]

Flash to  8:14 am Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

When I woke up I was wrapped in Kibum's arms under my blanket. I tried to pry Kibum off of me, but his arms wouldn't move. Okay, plan b. I gently kissed his fingers as I pried them apart 1 by 1. Then I slid out off the room like a ninja and walked into the kitchen. I could hear my new puppy barking outside, so I let him in refilling his food and water. Fixing myself a bowl of cereal I plopped down in front of the couch to watch some cartoons. My new puppy BaWool hopped onto the couch and snuggled into my lap when I was done eating, I really miss Choco I kind of wish Henry would bring her from my house.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt me to love you right, BaWool-ah?" i asked sighing. BaWool kissed, well , my face making me laugh.

"Oh, your'e up early Hyukkie." Teukie said sitting down right next to me.

"How do you know I'm not up late?"

"Are you?"

"No."

"That's how. When'd you guys go to sleep?"

"I don't know." My face must have looked sad because Teukie scooted closer putting his arm around me. I shifted to lay my head on Teukie's shoulder and BaWool adjusted himself to stay on my lap.

"Hyukkie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I guess I'm still a little sleepy."

"So why'd you leave  Kibum in the bed by himself?"

"And leave BaWool outside alone? I could never!" I said dramatically.

"Now your'e sleepy?

"Yep!" I said nodding a little.

"Well, go to sleep. I'll be a good pillow." Me and BaWool got even more comfortable and I quickly went to sleep on Teukie even though he kept moving every 5 or 6 minutes.

"Hyung!" I said finally irritated.

"Sorry! it's just, your hair kept flying into my mouth and nose while I was breathing! I.....sorry!"

"Ugh! Hyung, if it was a problem you could have said so. I'll just lay in your lap!" I said laying down and cuddling BaWool.

"Hyung...sing me a song." I asked drifting to sleep slowly. Leeteuk chuckled and muted the tv as he started singing Boyfriend by Boyfriend.

"Hyuk? Leeteuk have you seen Hyuk?" Kibum asked standing in the doorway of my bedroom just as Leeteuk finished the song.

"He's right here."

"So he left me to cuddle with you and BaWool?"

"No, I left to eat breakfast and cuddle with BaWool. Teukie just came." I said sitting up to stretch as BaWool hopped off of the couch to say 'hi' to Kibum.

"BaWool could have come to bed and all 3 of us could have cuddled."

"Now it's breakfast time. Does anyone here cook?" Teukie asked 

"Kangin does but only under certain circum-" I paused to answer my phone that was in pajama pocket.

"Hello?" Henry said

"Henry! Good morning!" I said cheerfully. I didn't want him to know I was sad.

"Hyukkie!!! I miss you so much!!"

"I miss you too!!...Wait, have you called your brother?"

 

"...uh, no. I meant to call him when I got off the phone with you."

"As much as you tell me he worries about you? No. Henry call him now!!"

"Okay! I'll put him on 3-way!!" Henry said happily and clicked to the other line before I could protest.

"What's going on?' Kibum asked.

"Henry's calling Donghae."Then I heard a click

"Hello? Hyukkie?" Henry asked making sure I was still there.

"I'm still here." I sighed waiting for Donghae to pick up.

"Hello?' said a voice on the other line that sounded vaguely familiar.

"Hae! It's me, Henry!"

"Henry, it was a cute joke the first time, but you know I'm not that fish."

"Sorry Kyu hyung. Can you give Donghae the phone, we need to talk to him."Henry asked politely.

"Who is we?" he asked

"Oh, me and Eunhyuk. Eunhyukkie say 'hi'!"

"Hi...?"

"Wait Lee Eunhyuk?"

"Yeah?" I stated confused.

"It's me Cho Kyuhyun."

"Oh, do you still go to school?"

"Uh, yeah. I spend all of my extra time with Minnie."

"Awww~~~ how sweet! You guys are-"

"Hyungs!You can catch up later, we called for Donghae."

"Oh, right. I'll talk to you later HYukkie. Donghae come get the phone!! Some guy wants to talk to you about your date tonight!!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"What guy? Wait-- a date?!?!" Donghae yelled in the background.

"Get the phone and find out." Kyuhyun said.

"Henry stay quiet." I said as Donghae cleared his throat before answering the phone.

"Hello?" "Donghae? Is that you? Don't tell me you forgot about our date!!" I said.

"Of course not! Who is this again?"

"You don't know?" I said using an offended tone.

"Don't you remember me? We were at the club last night? You gave me your number before you rushed off with Leeteuk, Kibum, and that Lee Hyukjae."

"Lee Hyukjae?…… You mean Eunhyuk-ssi? What do you have against him? "

"Are you in love with him? "

"I don't really know him."

"Do you want to?" I asked using my normal voice.

"Hyung!!" Henry blurted from the other line.

"Whaaat? I asked a normal question!" I said defending myself.

"Henry? Who else is on the line?" Donghae asked.

"Just Hyukkie hyung. He was just messing around Hyung."

"Oh." Donghae said.

"Hey! Answer me~~" I whined.

"Uh, sure. Yeah I'd love--er, like to get to know you." Donghae answered. He answered normally but…

"I think I'm in love…"

"With me? Hyung, I can't believe it!!!" Henry squealed. Did I say that out loud?

"Uh? What's that Teukie? BaWool did what? Guys, I gotta go." I said hanging up quickly.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yeah this gonna have a little EunHae in it. Sorry for not updating. The next one is kinda long so I'm gonna have to split in half. Both will be Donghae's p.o.v. it should take 3 days to upload...cause I'm lazy thanks for not leaving me~~~ (>3<)