Sorry DDangkoma!!!

Break It Up [on hold until further notice]

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

 "Okay, I'll talk to you later." I said hanging up and turning to Heechul.

"WELL?!?!" What'd he say?" Heechul asked.

"He told me to date him." I said blushing as Heechul laughed.

"Are you gonna do it?" asked Hankyung. Heechul stopped laughing.

"Yeah, Eunhyuk's really good at making couples. None ofhis couples break up. You should go for it." Heechul said pulling Hankyung in for a kiss, which meant I was dismissed, or should turn around.

"So where are we going?" Yesung asked me looking like he was pumped and ready to fight.

"To eat?" I said. Date him? I'm actually glad to have Eunhyuk's blessing.

"Hey Ryeowook....."

"You can call me Wookie."

"Wookie...do you have a boyfriend?" Yesung asked smiling. Did I say all of that out loud?

"N-No. I d-don't." I stammered.

"Why not?!?!" he asked sounding completely shocked.

"He's too busy with practice and hanging out with my- with Heechul." Hankyung informed, lightly blushing over the last part. Heechul smirked as they came out the extra section.

"Well, I'm your boyfriend now, so Heechul-ssi can I join Suju? To watch over Wookie-ah?" Yesung asked sighing.

"Yeah, sure. I meant to recruit you earlier, anyway. You could be useful in singing competitions."Heechul said waving his hand to rid himself of the matter.

"W-wait!! What's going on?" I asked realizing the situation.

"You're my boyfriend and I'm in Suju now." Yesung informed me while putting his arm around my shoulder. Heechul and Hankyung laughed at my shocked face.

".....okay." I said trying to hide my excitement. Heechul, Hankyung, and Yesung stared with their mouths wide open and Yesung slowly took his arm away. Smiling I closed Yesung's mouth and lightly kissed his warm lips. Yesung and Hankyung's eyes grew wider and Heechul smirked as I walked towards the club exit. What am I going to eat? Should I make something? Shindong hyung did want me to try this Italian dish- or was it American?- chicken alfredo.....hmmm. I think I'll have to buy some ingredients. I looked at my watch...3:45 in the morning. I guess I'll make it tonight. I heard someone running and turning around to see who it was I ended up with my back on the pavement and Yesung on top of me breathing hard. I would be lying if I said I didn't have dirty thoughts.

"Wookie!! That was such a lame first kiss!!!" I heard Heechul yelling.

"S-sorry." Yesung mumbled helping me up.

"Uh....no problem." I said scratching my neck awkwardly.

"Ah, young love...well, we gotta go home. Hannie won't let me sleep until I eat his food." Heechul smiled walking hand in hand with Hankyung to his car.

"So do you want to hang out, maybe get something to eat?' I asked Yesung shifting from foot to foot.

" Uh, su- WAIT!! I have to go check on my turtle!! Can you give me a ride?" he suddenly yelled.

"Uh...sure." I said flipping my hair out of my face and walking to my car. Yesung ran to thepassenger side and hopped anxiously from foot to foot. As soon as I unlocked the doors, he snatched his open, hopped into his seat, and buckled himself in waiting impatiently as I got in and started the car.

"Put on your seatbelt!!" he demanded. I obeyed, he's so cute worrying about his turtle.

"I'm coming DD!" he yelled giving me precise directions to his apartment building that he lives in with a friend. Turns out it's down the street from me. Before I pulled the car to a full stop, Yesung jumped out and ran up the stairs, the only time he slowed down was when he opened the front door peeking his head in looking around and then motioning for me to enter. He quietly closed the door, locking it and ran into the main room where a relatively beautiful woman sat on the couch eating popcorn and staring intently at the drama she was watching.

"Sungie!! DD bit me again! Why doesn't your turtle like me?" she said mnot even looking away from the screen.

"I don't know Noona..." Yesung said peeking into another room.

"Sungie?" I giggled at his cute nickname. The girl practically jumped off of the couch.

"Sungie!! Why didn't you tell me we had a guest?" she asked trying to fix her hair and clothes.

"Calm down,  it's just Ryeowook, from my school." he sighed. She gaspeed.

"THE Ryeowook?!?! The one in Suju?" she asked getting excited.

"Yeah?" Yesung stated turning to her slowly.

"The same Ryeowook that You've been in love with since--MMPH" she started but was cut off by Yesung jumping on her and putting his hand over .

"Since when?" I asked lifting my eyebrow.

"Nothing! She didn't say anything!" Yesung yelled. I crossed my arms to show I was suspicious.

"Mmmph heeb inm molf wif you!" she said trying to pry Yesung's hands off of . I couldn't help but laugh as Yesung stood up and dragged me to what I can only assume was his room.

"Nice meeting you!" she yelled as he slammed the door and satdown huffingcutely on his bed.

""Oh come on," I said sitting next to him.

"I think it's cute that your 'in molf wif me'. To tell the truth, I'm relieved." Yesung looked at me in surprise.

"Really?" he asked sounding like a kid on the verge of tears. "Mhmm, because I thought I'd have to convince you." I said running my fingers through his soft black hair. "And........how would you. .do that?" Yesung asked smiling and leaning into my touch. "Like this........" I say leaning in to kiss Yesung on the lips. As I back away Yesung puts his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me back in putting a more passionate kiss on my lips and only breaking for air. When he felt we had enough he brought me back in leaving no space between our bodies except for when he pulled me to lay on the bed. He slipped his hands up my shirt feeling all over me. We both seperated to take off our shirts before he pulled me into another passionate kiss. He layed on his back and pulled me on top of him. "Wook.....you....have no idea. ..how long I've waited. ....for this.." Yesung said between breathes and kisses. It was a little confusing but I understood what he meant. Yesung started kissing my neck and found a sweet spot by my collar bone making me moan loudly.

"A-Ah!!! Ye....sung!!! Ah!!" I moaned arching my body towards him. Yesung trailed kisses across my lips but suddenly we heard a slight thump. "Ah!!! DD, I'm so sorry I forgot all about you!" Yesung said rushing over to a turtle that had walked into a corner and couldn't get out lik he was trying to escape the sight. "I'm so sorry DD!! I didn't plan on doing this! If I did I would've had Key watch you!" Yesung said picking up the turtle who had shrunk back into its shell. "C'mon Wook! Tell him we didn't plan this!!" What.the.hell? Yesung widened his eyes and motioned for me to talk. "U-Uh....yeah Mr.DD..we didn't plan this. Please don't be mad at us!! We're sorry!!" I pleaded holding up the sheet to cover my chest. Yesung looked at me and smiled. Did I seriously just do that? Yesung was still smiling at me. What is he looking at? "Wookie you look like my girlfriend." he laughed making me blush. "Uh, maybe I should go so he won't be mad at you." I started but then my cell rang. Eunhyuk. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, where are you?" It was Kibum. "I'm at Yesung's." I said covering my mouth. Aish I really shouldn't have said that. "Oh really~~?" I could hear Kibum smirk over the phone and tell someone else I was here. Yesung smiled. "Anyway!!! Hyuk wanted you but--OW!!!" Kibum yelled, then I heard some thumping and some laughing then someone picked up the phone giggling. "Hello? Wookie?" Eunhyuk asked into the phone laughing. "Yes?" I asked sighing. " DD won't let you have the first time your'e in his room no matter who you're with." he started laughing again and I looked at Yesung like ' da fuhg?'. I heard more yelling and laughing and then the line went dead. "What does that mean?" I asked Yesung crossing my arms.