Donghae's Club Experience

Break It Up [on hold until further notice]

Donghae's P.O.V.

"We have one more stop to make."Leeteuk said pulling into a driveway and turning off the car.

"Are you going to be in there THAT long hyung?" Kibum asked. Leeteuk just blushed as he ran to the door and rang the bell. A guy bigger than opened it an pulled him in./

"Kibum-ah! Did you see that?' I asked

"We might be here longer than we thought, Hae." kibum chuckled.

"What? Why? Why are we here?"

" To pick someone up."

"Who?"

"Wait and see." he smiled.

"Was it that guy who pulled him in?"

"No, it's his brother. Now hush." Kibum said ending the conversation. I puzzled over who it could, and then smacked Kibum on the head.

"What was that for?!?!?!" he almost yelled.

"Don't forget that YOUR'E the dongsaeng here.Pabo."he quickly rubbed his hands together to say 'sorry' like in that music video I saw. We sat there for about 10 more minutes until we saw a guy in a white shirt with blonde hair come out with Teukie behind him. Teukie pointed to the seat behind Kibum and the went. Did I mention we were in Teukie's gray convertible? The guy bent over in front of Kibum and I thought they were talking until I saw Kibum put his hand on the back of the guys head and pull him closer. Then I knew they were kissing.

"I'm gonna tell Jonghyun!!" Teukie laughed as the guy stood up and wiped his mouth. That's when I realized who it was.

"It's the same as kissing Henry. Neither of us or our boyfriends care. It's just a greeting." He got into the seat next to me as Teukie drove to the club. He looked over at me with this stupid smile.

"Hey Donghae! What's up? You want a kiss too?"

"N-No." I stuttered.

"Oh. Well, are you shocked that I kissed your brother kisses people like that as a greeting? Don't worry, he only does that to me  and MiMI."For some reason I couldn't think of anything besides how jealous I was of Kibum kissing Eunhyuk and how mad Henry would be. I know Hyuk offered me a kiss but......well.

~~FLASH FORWARD~~

When we got to the club I walked behind Teukie, Kibum and Eunhyuk, not because I felt left out, but because I wasn't used to the club scene. Everything was so loud and there were flashing lights, I could barely hear Teuk shouting at me to follow him. Suddenly I felt someone grab my hands on both sides. One of the people was Eunhyuk, the other was Taemin.

"Why do you have Donghae? He doesn't want to join your boyfriends stupid crew." Taemin shouted over the music.

"I was trying to take him over there." Eunhyuk shouted back, pointing to where the other SuJu members were. "Besides, I wouldn't want to join my boyfriends crew either." Eunhyuk said it so that only me and Taemin could hear. Taemin smiled widely as we made our way to SuJu's spot. Teuk grinned and Kibum frowned as they saw Eunhyuk was still holding my hand. He quickly let go and walked over to Kibum to play with his hair. Whenever somebody from Shine walked by, Eunhyuk hid. When it came to the time for dance battles Eunhyuk and Kibum were on the wall acting like a couple with Eunhyuk's back on the wall. Kibum had stayed out of the battle since he hadn't been to practice, probably too busy hanging out with Eunhyuk. Whenever someone from Shine was near our area, Eunhyuk and Kibum made out. One time they almostwent too far and I had to bump into them . Kibum got really mad at me and Eunhyuk walked away from our area and towards Shine's section.

"Hae! Why'd you do that?" Kibum asked shoving me but not roughly.

"Sorry he has a boyfriend."

"Yeah I guess that's right. His boyfriend cheats on him though. I'm going to get a drink to cool off, you want anything?" I shook my head and watched Suju battle some crew that called themselves 'We Know'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is going to be pretty long so it'll take a while before I can update.