Hyukkie's Problems

Break It Up [on hold until further notice]

Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

I'm so glad Donghae stopped me and Kibum from making out before it got too far. I decided to go see my BOYFRIEND and get him to finish what Kibum started.

"Hey Jonghyun!" I said cheerfully grabbing him around the waist,

"Hyukkie!!! You came! I knew you would!" Jonghyun said happily leading me to our favorite couch. Before we even hit the couch we were making out breathing heavily and feeling all over each others bodies, feeling every muscle, every detail. Jonghyun started kissing my neck, looking for my sensitive spot. I let out a moan as he found it. A couple Shine members looked at us  and turned back around. Jonghyun tugged on my shirt and I pulled it off as he pulled his off. Just as he was about to pull down his pants someone cleared their throat .

"Jonghyun, they need you out on the dance floor." said someone I didn't recognize. Who's this guy interrupting us? I scoffed inwardly.

"Hyukkie this is Minho. One of the newer guys I was telling you about. Minho, go get Siwon and Yesung." Minho smirked at me and then nodded and walked away. I put my shirt back on and buttoned my pants huffing the whole time.Jonghyun sighed as he put his clothes back on.

"I know babe, but I gotta go." he stood as Minho brought Siwon and a really cute guy dressed in black.

"Hyukkie, this is Yesung and this is Minho.I gotta go. That's my boyfriend Minho!" Jonggie kissed my forehead and then rushed off towards  the dance floor.

"So Eunhyuk, how have you been?" Siwon asked as he  and Minho sat in seats on either side of me and Yesung sat across from me.

"Okay, I guess." I said shifting uncomfortably between Siwon, an old threat and this new thret , MInho.

"You were getting pretty hot and heavy with Jonghyun." Minho stated

"Well, yeah he's my boyfriend."

"Are you guys exclusive?" Siwon asked seeming concerned.

"I don't know." I stated seriosly unsure.

"They can't be exclusive if Jonghyun just leaves him with guys as good looking as ourselves." Siwon said smiling. "Maybe they are and Jonghyun just trusts him. Do you trust Jonghyun?" Minho asked. Tons of things ran through my head. A part of me screamed NO as images of Jonghyun with other people flashed through my mind. I couldn't think straight. I was feeling woozy.

"Eunhyuk-ssi?" yesung asked. I could barely hear him. His voice was echoing around in my skull and repeating my name over and over. Are they trying to say I shouldn't trust Hyunnie? Did Hyunnie set this up to see if I trust him? Why am I letting this get to me so quickly? What is this feeling? I put my head in my hands....I'm giving myself a headache. Aish.... I need some water or something. I tried to stand up, but I felt a pair of strong hands grab my wrists and gently pull me down. Even if Siwon hadn't pulled me down I think I might have fallen back onto the couch. I didn't have any energy.

"Eunhyuk-ssi? What's wrong?" Yesung asked again.

"You shouldn't trust Jonghyun..." Minho whispered in my ear. All I needed was tsentence to pull me back, to stop the out of control carousel that was my mind.

"What? Why? Is Hyunnie cheating on me?!!?!?" I looked directly into Siwon's eyes, he looked away, so I turned to Yesung and Minho who did the same.

"Why won't you guys tell me?!?!?" I asked frantically. I looked out at the dance floor to see Hyunnie one-on-one battling Hankyung. Hankyung would win hands down. As Hankyung danced his response, Hyunnie looked to me to make sure I was watching. My face was still distressed, I was too deeply worried to try to hide my feelings from him. Earlier in our relationship, Hyunnie would have stopped  and come to me to see what was wrong. Today, he frowned, looked at the floor and started his turn. Maybe he doesn't love me anymore? Maybe that's it. I sighed deeply and leaned back into the couch, just the thought of no longer being loved broke my heart into 12 very sharp pieces that stabbed my insides and hurt like hell. At some point Siwon and Minho grabbed my hands. Minho kissed the palm of one hand gently as Siwon kissed the back of the other hand just as gently. I decided I didn't care anymore, so there was no point in resisting. I just let them kiss me. They began kissing softly and tenderly up my arms and onto my neck. I looked up to see Yesung staring at me. I looked at the dancefloor to see Jonghyun-Hyunnie still dancing. I looked over to Suju's side and found Donghae and Kibum looking at me with a strange emotion on their faces. I sadly hung my head and let a single tear escape from my eye. Minho kissed it and looked at my face.

"What's wrong? We're trying to make yo forget about it. Please forget about it Eunhyuk-ssi." Minho said sadly then he kissed me on the lips. The feeling I got from the kiss was more than a kiss between strangers,

"We agreed no lips!!" siwon said angrily.

"You planned this from the start?" I asked furiously. Minho and Siwon exchanged a look, so I turned to Yesung.

"Did you know about this?!?" I practically yelled. Yesung shook his head still in shock. The emotions they put me through! Henry was right, I am overly sensitive. This guy....!!!! I stood up fiercely and left the area stopping only to pat Yesung on the head so he would know I wasn't mad at him. I just REALLY needed to get away from Siwon. He's probably forced Minho into it too. But...is HYunnie really cheating on me? Somehow I ended up on Suju's side of the club again.

"Hey Hyukkie what happened over there?" Kibum asked wiping tears I hadn't realized I cried. I quietly sobbed into Kibum's inviting chest as a sea of emotions washed over me.

"I don't want to.....sleep alone tonight." I mumbled in between sobs. I could feel Kibum lead me to a couch. We got comfortable with my head still on his chest.

"You won't have to Hyung." Pretty soon I forgot I was in the club at all and drifted off to sleep. I woke up to an angry person shaking me.

" I DON'T GIVE A DAMN !!! THAT'S MY FREAKIN BOYFRIEND!!! YAH!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HYUK?!?!" Hyunnie shouted as he saw I was now awake.

"C-calm down Hyunnie. It might not be as bad as you think." I said standing slowly. Jonghyun lowered his voice so thatonly I could hear it and I followed suit.

"Hyuk, why'd you make that face when I was dance battling? You looked so........confused." he asked taking a step closer to me.

"It's just Siwon...he had me thinking-"

"Thinking what?"

"That you were cheating on me and that you shouldn't be trusted..." I said trailing off.

"Do you believe him?"

"Should I?" I asked solemnly, leting my face show no emotion. I noticed Yesung had walked up to the area. I motioned for them to let him in quickly without Jonghyun seeing . They obeyed. As Jonghyun turned around to see what was behind him Yesung disappered. That's when I realiszed Jonghyun hadn't answered my question.

"Hyunnie? Your'e not cheating on me right?" My phone started vibrating and Jonghyun opened his mouth to say something, but stopped. The music seemed to play louder and the bass bumped harder. All that did was make me angrier.

"Yah! JOnghyun!" At this point Kibum grabbed me fom behind and started to drag me away telling Donghae to get Teukie and meet us at the car. When we got outside Kibum planted an angry kiss on my lips which had the same effect as if he had slapped me. I stopped struggling and resisting and just stood there.

"Kibum....why'd you drag me out?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Trust me Hyukkie you don't need to hear his answer right now." Kibum said calmly leading me to Teukie's car.

"What do you mean right now?!?" I yelled over-reacting.

"I mean....how should I sat this...youv'e been through too many emotions today. I know your'e tired." That's when it suddenly hit me I'm freaking EXHAUSTED. Even though we were in a parking lot I slumped down to a squat on the ground letting out big breaths. Kibum smiled and turned to me but before he could help me up 2 pairs of hands came and pulled me up. Teukie and Donghae.

"You can't just lay down wherever you want." Teukie said smiling an letting me go. Donghae held me so I could use him for support.

"Are you in a better mood?" Teukie asked. I nodded.

"Ryeowook-ssi wants you to call him." Donghae smiled helping me into the backseat. When he was going to get into the backseat Kibum stopped him by putting his hand on his shoulders.

"My Hyukkie." Is all he said and needed to say. Donghae nodded and got into the front seat. I chuckled at Kibum's possessiveness.

"Okay, we are gonna eat. Take Haae home, take Bummie home to get some clothes, then I'll get me some clothes and we'll stay at HYukkie's house." Teuk said as we all nodded in agreement. I called Henry first since he had called while I was in the club.

"Hello?" he asked sleepily.

"You called." I ask quietly.

"I'm coming back a week early. I miss you too much!" Henry whined.

"Really?!?!?! I missed you too!" I squealde happily.

"Your mom and dad told me to tell you 'hi.' But yeah I missed you so much theyr'e sending me home next Friday and said next time you should come." henry yawned.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Love you!!"

"Love you too." Henry said hanging up.

"Henry's coming back early." I informed everyone as I dialed Wookie's number.

"Hello?"

"What?" I said trying to sound annoyed.

"W-what do you w-want us to do with Yesung-ssi?"

"Did you get to know him?"

"Yeah?"

"So date him. I gotta go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOO? What do you think so far? Is Jonghyun really cheating on Hyukkie? What exactly is Eunhyuk's relationship with Henry? With Kibum? Will Wookie actually date Yesung? The last question will be answered in the next chapter cuz it's.......YeWook!!!