He knows Henry?!?

Break It Up [on hold until further notice]

                 Author's P.O.V.

                      'Alright, Hae, I'll be gone for 2 weeks. Remember to have fun!' Henry smiled as Donghae helped him put his stuff into the backseat of Kyuhyun's jeep.

'What am I supposed to do?' Donghae asked leaning against the back of the jeep.

'Umm go to that club I've been trying to get you to go to.'

'You mean club Ray? That new dance club?' Donghae asked closing the trunk.

'Yeah! Make more friends! There's two main dance groups there. Their names are Shine and Suju. Suju's leader is Heechul, that's the group I want to be in. You wouldn't be too bad there either.' Henry fangirled at the thought of him and his older brother being in a goup together.

'Why not Shine? Why do you want to join Suju so badly.'

'They have all types of dancers and they blend the different types of styles like ballet, pop and breakdancing. They look so cool!.' Donghae's heart stopped at the mere mention of breakdancing, besides making Henry happy it was his life's number one ambition.

'B-Breakdancing?' he stuttered trying to stifle his excitement.

'Oh yeah! You love breakdancing, right? You should definitelygo then!' Henry got into the passenger's seat as  Kyuhyun came to drive him to the train station .

'Sungmin! I'll be back in about 20 minutes or less!' Kyu yelled.

'A couple of our friends go there. Call Teukie and Kibum they'll take you!'

Donghae's P.O.V.

'Hey Umma! Where's the phone?' I asked Sungmin who was preparing dinner for me and Kyuhyun.

'Why do you call me Umma, Hae?The phone is over there he said pointing to the tv. I call him Umma out of respesct , but mainly to piss him off.Kyuhyun and Sungmin are mine and Henry's childhood friends, they ended up dating and now they let me and Henry live with them. I pulled out my black notebook with my friend's numbers in it and found Leeteuk's number. I lost my phone somewhere in my room and I don't feel like looking for it.

'Hello?' Leeteuk answered on the 3rd  ring .

'Hey Teuk, it's me Donghae. When are you going to Club Ray again?'

'Tonight. Why? Do you want me to give you a ride.' he asked excitedly.

'Well I figured i would go with you before you go to college.'

'Oh yeah I forgot I was a senior. I hang out with so many people younger than me.'

'So many?'

'What time do you want us to come pick you up?'Teuk asked changing the subject, it makes him feel old.

'uh........maybe 10? Who is we?' I asked nervously.

'Kibum, me, and Taemin he's a Suju member too.'

'Oh cool, so you guys want to join Suju too?'

'Yeah they have try-outs in 2 weeks.'

'Okay well-'

'HEY! Me and some other people-well Kibum- are about to go to th emall to pick up some dates and I'm going to get some more clothes.'

'Do you want me to come or are you bragging?'

'Oh yeah, I forgort to ask if you wanted to come ?'

'Sure. I don't have anything else to do.'

'I'll be there in about 10 minutes. Bye!!'

'Bye.' I smiled hanging up.

'Hey Sungmin. I'll be at the mall and then the club, if you need me.'

'Now why would I need yo-wait the club?Here take my phone, if you need us call Kyu.' he said handing me his pink touch screen.

'Call me for what?' Kyuhyun asked coming through the door and giving Sungmin a kiss on the forehead .

'Hae's going to the mall and then to the club.'

'What?!?! Hae's getting a life?' asked Kyu soundin amazed. So I smacked him softly across the head, he ignored it.

'Anyway, try not to call if you get what I mean." Kyu said winking and wrapping his arms around Sungmin's waist. Sungmin hit him softly on the arm and giggled.

'I'll make you a plate.' Sungmin said stirring the food. I could hear Teuk blowing his horn outside. I ran to my room to get my money thenranout the door.

'Have fun KyuMin!!!' I yelled as the door slammed behind me.

'Hey Hae!' Teuk smiled as I hopped into the backseat.

'What's up Kibum?Teuk? Hey, who are you?'

'This is Taemin, I decided to bringhim at the last minute.Is that okay?' Teuk asked smiling at me from the rearview mirror. I looked at the cute guiy sitting next to me.

'I like your glasses.'he said smiling at me. Glasses? I felt my face, I was wearing my nerd glasses. I looked at the rest of my outfit . Black skinny legs, a white sleeveless graphic tee and my favorite sneakers.

'Thanks, I like your..uh....shoes.' I mumbled. He giggled. We got to know each other and it turns out he's single- YES!- and he loves dancing , of course, but like most members of Suju he can sing as well. Before we knew it , we were in the mall parking lot.

'Well, I see you two became best friends quickly.' Teuk said. Me and Taemin couldn't do anything but laugh.

'Where to first?' Teuk asked opening the double doors and takingin the smells of the food court.

'Let's go there!' Taemin said pointing to a Journeyz.

'I want those so bad!' I whined seeing yet another pair of shoes that I had to have.

'Don't spend all of your money here Hae!' Taemin warned pulling me out of the store.

'Let's go Teuk.' Kibum said pulling Teuk away from the store as well.

'Aeropostale!!!' Taemin yelledin my ear dropping my armand running into the store like a kid to a balloon stand.There were tons of peoplein Aeropostale that day since they were having a 50% off sale. A girl accidentally bumped into me on her way a group of girls surrounding two guys.

'Oh! I'm sorry.' she said bowing and then running off.

'Donghae! Try this stuff on!' Taemin said as he and Leeteuk shoved clothes into mine and Kibum's arms and shoved us into the same dressing room.

'Wait!' I started but stopped when Kibum started to change his clothes.

'Ther's no point trying to go against them. You better changebefore they open the door to seethe first outfit.' Kibum advised. I nodded and began changing. As soon as I pulled on my shirt the door swept open and Taemin and Leeteuk stood in the doorway with thier phones.

'Cool!' Taeminsaid as they snapped pictures and closed the door again.

'Change.' Kibum instructed. This happened 7 more times before we had tried on all of the outfits. When we came out Taemin and Teuk showed us the pictures. We bought the outfits we liked and started to walk out of the store until I saw this cute bracelet that Henry would love. At the same moment I touched the bracelet another hand grabbed it.

'Sorry, I saw this fir-' I started but I stopped once I saw who the hand belonged to, he was pretty hot.

'S-Sorry you can have it .' he said pulling his hand back .

'No! You can have it...um.'

'My name's Eunhyuk and you are?' In love, I thought .

'Donghae.' is what I said though.

'Okay well, are you sure? It's the last one.'

'Yeah. Uh- I......haven't I seen you somewhere before?'

'Oh yeah, you go to the same school as me. You're always hanging out with Leeteuk and Henry.' He knew Henry!?!