y dancing machine?

Break It Up [on hold until further notice]

Donghae's p.o.v.

 

"BaWool? Is he watching Flower Boy Ramyun Shop?" I asked.

"No. BaWool's his dog. But that is who he named him after." Henry said giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Hyukkie's parents!! Anyway, he's the reason I called you. He said you'd worry "

"How considerate."

"He knows KyuMin too."

"Oh really? I guess that makes sense they've been down here longer than we have." I reasoned with my Common Sense~

"Did Hyukkie tell you I'm coming back early?"

"Yeah, ZhouMi misses you."

"He better!!!"

"Henry?"

"……Hyung..."

"Hmmn?"

"Do you really want to date Hyukkie?"

"W-what?!? I n-never said anyth-thing like that!!! I s-said 'get to k-know him." I said choking on air and I'm sure you can tell I stuttered.

"Its okay hyung, you can like Hyukkie if you want. I'm not 'in' love with him anymore. I am fully in love with ZhouMi." he assured me, though I didn't need it.-_-

"But don't you still love Hyuk? "

"Yeah, but not in THAT way. More like the way I love you."

"So what you're saying is--?"

"Go for it! I'll even give you his number!" Henry gave me Eunhyuk's number so I could call him. I decided I needed some fresh air around 1 pm. Noona! I'm going out for a bit! " I called to Sungmin.

"I'm NOT your NOONA!! And you better be back for dinner!" He called after me.

"Arasso Umma! " I yelled dashing out the door before he could beat me. After walking around aimlessly for a while, I decided to walk over to the dance studio to practice for my try out to join Suju. Before I got to the dance studio I ran into- more like almost got ran over by- my ex Onew.

"Hey Hae! What's up? "

"Hey Onew, long time no see."

"I saw you at the club last night. You looked ……hot." He said with an unreadable expression on his face. How am I supposed to take this?

"Yeah it was pretty stuffy last night." I said leaning on a wall and squatting on the floor.

"No, pabo! I meant you looked good...y!!" Onew laughed.

"Ohhh, I see. Erhm, thanks." I said blushing at the awkward compliment.

"I miss you so much Hae." Onew sighed squatting beside me.

"Ah! I-I mean, I miss hanging out with y-you." He clarified clearing his throat.

"Oh, right. We should hang out again. It used to be fun."

"Why don't you come to the club tonight? Come to Shine's side with Eunhyuk."

"Okay, I'll see you there."

"Do you have your phone back?"

"Yeah, I found it when I cleaned my bed."

"You haven't cleaned your bed in a month?" He asked lifting his brow.

"Uh, yeah, well…I've been busy." I said pouting.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight." One laughed walking away. That was starting to get embarrassing. I walked into the dance studio going to my favorite room. When I get closer I hear this music blaring. I love this song, it's 'You and I' by Boyfriend. I take a peek in the room realize it was my room. The guy dancing was kind of tall and had platinum blonde hair like Eunhyuk's. . .wait that IS Eunhyuk. I didn't know Eunhyuk was so good at dancing. He's a freaking dancing machine!!! He looks like a professional. I could see a light shining around him and sweat coming off as he spun with his eyes tightly closed.  Why isn't he in Shine or Suju? I stepped into the room a little more. The door creaked making me wince as Eunhyuk turned around with a mad look on his face. Like he wanted to kill the person that dared disturbed his hypnotic dancing. But it softened.

"Hey Hae, what's up? ... Did Onew send you back here? I told him to stop telling people." He said wiping his sweat with a towel that seemed to appear out of thin air. He was wearing a white t-shirt with sleeves that almost cover all of his hands and some baggy black pants. He looked y 0_0 I mean sweaty. Sweaty is what I meant to say!!!

"No, Onew didn't tell me. Eunhyuk-ssi I didn't know you could dance like that." My voice clearly showing my surprise. "Of course you didn't. I don't dance like this at the club, a lot of people don't. Its more of a hobby."

"Why don't you show Heechul or Siwon so you can join one of their groups?" Eunhyuk flinched when I said Siwon's name.

"I-I ju-just don't w-want to.I uh I gotta go." Eunhyuk said quickly gathering his things and slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking out.

"Wait Eunhyuk!" I reached out grabbing him.

"Hm?" he asked turning around.

"Uh, you're going to the club tonight, right?"

"No, I don't plan to."

"Well you have to. I don't want to go over there by myself~!!!" I whined.

"Sorry Hae, but NO." Eunhyuk sighed about to leave. I grabbed his arm and turned him back to me.

"C'mon please~~~?" I used my best aegyo.

"Fine, I'll go! Which side are you going to?"

"Shine's." It looked like Eunhyuk's heart stopped beating as his face went completely pale.

"I-I'll call you." he said almost inaudibly, clutching his chest and walking out the door.

 

 

~~~~~~~~××××~~~~~~~~

Well there it is the 2nd of the 3 chapters I promised. Hope you enjoyed~~