Getting ready to go

Break It Up [on hold until further notice]

Still Hyuk's P.O.V.

 When I get home I notice that I have 3 missed calls on my phone from Henry and Leeteuk. I decide to call Henry first.

"Hyuk! It took you long enough to call me back! What took you so long? Usually you'll answer even if you're doing THAT or if you're with Jonghyun and you guys are--"

"Henry Aish! Why'd you call me twice?"

"Why didn't you answer? I won't laugh. Promise."

"I-I was listening to.........Bubble Pop." I could hear Henry on the other line trying to hold in his laughter on the other line.

" You said you wouldn't laugh!!!" I accused.

"S-Sorry.  That's the reason I called you."

"W-What?"

"Yeah, I got some tickets to thier concert down there." Wait am I hearing things?

"I thought they sold out on the first three hours."

"No! I mean yeah, they did but I bought the 27th and 28th tickets! Want to come with me?"

"What about Zhou Mi?" I asked

"He said it was okay, since you're such a big fan." something about the way he  said it sounded weird, but I was so happy I ignored it.

"Really?!?!?!?" I practically yelled.

"Yeah!" Henry yelled laughing.

"Oh my Shisus Henry I'm so happy I could kiss you!!!" I squealed excitedly. Henry was quiet for a while and then I heard a light smack and Henry cleared his throat.

"U-Uh Hyung I forgot something kind of important. I'll call you later. Are you going to the club?"

"Yeah.....well I don't know..I'm kind of sick of watching Hyunnie and his crew dance." I said nervously waiting to be scolded while pulling on my hair.

"oh well I guess you're just sick of seeing him all day everyday. It happens." Henry said sounding mature.

"What? But I see you everyday, if I can help it, and I'm not sick of you..." I thought for a while and then gasped. "Henry!!! Are you sick of me?" I asked worriedly.

"Of course not Hyukkie!!" Henry giggled back in his normal mood .

"Oh yeah, you said you had to go..."

No, it can wait. I like talking to you." Henry said making me blush.

"Wow that made me blush. What about you?" Henry asked. I giggled in response. We talked for two more hours, by the time I got off of the phone it was about 9:30, I decided to call Teukie before he went to the club.

"Hello? Hyukkie what's up?" Leeteuk answered with concern in his voice.

"Nothing, you called me, right?"

"Oh yeah. Are you going to the club?"

"No, I don't think .....why?"

"Just wondering. You should come. Sit on our side like you used to before you started dating Jonghyn." Teukie suggested.

"I'll still have to go talk to them, though." I sighed

"You want me to give you a ride? I can be there when you're ready."

"Okay come get me around 10:10 are we going to eat first or go straight to the club? I asked

"Straight to the club. I'll se you at 10:05!"

"okay bye." I said hanging up. Wait I said 10:10....that pabo tricked me!! Whatever.. I have to hurry and get ready. I took a shower and picked out something to wear. I picked some white skinny jeans, a black long sleeve shirt rolled up to my elbows, a gray vest an black beanie. Before I put the beanie on I straightened out my platinum blonde hair. I heard Kangin, my older brother, open the door. Since he didn't yell and closed the door, it had to Leteuk. I decided to give them some time alone as I slipped on my favorite boots, put my wallet in my back pocket and looked over my outfit in the full size mirror one last time. Perfect!

"Hyukkie! Come on!" Leeteuk called giggling as Kangin was probably kissing him again."

"Coming!" I yelled back grabbing my keys and my cell phone. When I was almost out of the door Henry called me.

"Hello?" I asked stopping in my tracks.

"Hyuk? I was just calling to say goodnight."

"Oh? You're going to bed?"

"Yeah, your mom's making me sleep early."

"Well I'm going to the club."

"With who? Jonghyun?"

"No, Leeteuk and whoever else he brings."

"Hyuk!" Leeteuk called again.

"Sorry Henry, gotta go! I'll call you when I get home."

"Okay, I love you."

"Love you too<3" I smiled hanging up and walking into the entrance of my house.

"Who was that? Jonghyun?" Teukie asked.

"No. It was Henry." Kangin answered for me.

"Let's go." I said heading for the door. Teukie kissed Kangin on the lips and followed me out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? It took me a while to write I HATE school projects so annoying

Anyway I promise to update more often......in the mean time comment and subscribe.!!!!!