Monkey's Dino

Break It Up [on hold until further notice]

Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

"I'm Crystal. Nice to meet you, but we've got to go, his boyfriend's looking for him." Crystal said pulling me away from a shocked Donghae. He's really cute. I don't know why, but I didn't want him to know I had a boyfriend.

"C'mon Hyuk! Jonghyun already went to the next store without us." she pulled me past Claire's. I stopped and backed up.

"What are you doing?" Crystal may be my best friend, but looking at the store she has to know.

"Crystal, I must have those Hello Kitty nerd glasses." I said stopping to explain it to her while grabbing 3 pairs of the glasses.

"Your real glasses are nerdy enough why doe you need these?.....About that guy from earlier.." she started playing with her fingers and looking around.

"You mean Donghae-ssi? What about him?"I asked grabbing a Hello Kitty Button that says I <3 Nerds button.

"N-Ne Donghae-ssi he had on nerd glasses. He wasn't too bad looking either." she mumbled. Crystal is a very unique personality.She's comes off quiet and innocent but she's actually boy-crazy.

"Yeah, he was hot. I could set you up with him if you want..."

"What if he doesn't like girls?"

"I can call Henry and ask him." Henry's one of my favorite people even though he's a sophmore and I'm a junior we're best friends. Jonghyun tried to keep us apart but we both became depressed. Now Jonghyun doesn't care. I walked up to the register to pay for the items.

"Why're you buying three?" Crystal asked.

"One for Henry, one for me, and one for you. If you don't want, I can keep them for myself. As extras." Crystal giggled at my comment.

"You know I want one." she smiled taking the bag from the cashier. We slowly walked back towards the food court until we saw a guy yelling at a cashier.

"oh! I forgot about Jonghyun!" Crystal yelled as she dragged me down the steps as she ran into Build-A-Bear. Stopping only when she saw Jonghyun with the rest of the girls we were with.

"where were you?" Jonghyun said hugging me around the waist and pulling me to the stuffing section. He showed me his cute Hello Kitty waiting to be stuffed.

"Here. For you." he said handing it to me. I smiled happily and started stuffing it.

"Okay, now pick out some clothes." I picked out some clothes for Hello Kitty. I picked a cake outfit like the one I have at home.

"Hyuk, I love you." Jonghyun whispered into my ear as we went to the cashier. I blushed looking out at the rest of the mall as Jonghyun payed. I gasped when I saw Leeteuk, Kibum, and Donghae walk past the store. I guess they didn't see me. As soon as I thought that Leeteuk backed up and waved before rushing off to join Kibum and Donghae again.

"Was that Teukie? Why didn't he come in?" Jonghyun asked as we walked out of the store with the girls following us like groupie.

"He was with Kibum and Donghae." I said.

"Who's Donghae?"

"Henry's older brother." Crystal informed him. Why didn't I want him to know? What's with me today?

~~~~Later in Jonghyun's car~~

"Your'e still coming to the club tonight right?" asked as he dropped Crystal off at her house.

"I don't know..will Suju be there?" I asked sighing

"Probably, but my crew, Shine, will be there."Jonghyun stated smiling proudly.

"I don't know, I'll think about it." I smiled.

"Okay, if you do you know where we sit. I want to introduce you to our newest people, Minho and Yesung. Plus Siwonwants to ask you something." I simply smiled not really paying attention to what he was saying. All of his friends areso hot especially Siwon.I wonder how Jonghyun resists the temptation of cheating on me.

"Hey just-" I stop as I hear T-Ara's Bubble Pop. It's one of my current favorite songs, I just love songs that have danceable beats. I dance and sing along with Jonghyun and the radio on my way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me so long to update I had a huge project and though I'm not quite done since I have a subcriber I decided to update.

Next chapter will be kinda short.