Confused Heart

Break It Up [on hold until further notice]

Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

"Anyway Hyuk wanted you but--OW!!!" I tackled Kibum to the ground before he could finish the sentence. We had our fourth mini-tickle fight since we had gotten home. Kibum was on top of me with my back on my furry carpet I pulled him down like I was going to kiss him but pushed him aside and lunged for the phone.

"Hello? Wookie?" I asked laughing at Kibum's confused face.

"Yes?" Wookie said sounding tired and a little angry. Ha! I bet DD stopped them!

"DD won't let you have the first time your'e in his room. No matter who you're with." Kibum tackled me.

"Ah! No Kibum! Someone Helllp!!" I yelled with the phone still in my hands.

"Oh yeah, Hyukkie."Kibum said as we both laughed at his evil face. One word: Hilarious. Then I accidently hung up. Oh well.

"Noooo!! Kibummie!!" I screamed as he chased me around the room. Catching me as I tried to hop over the bed.

"Oh no you don't Hyukkie!!" Kibum smiled turning me over.

"Don't you meant Hyung?" I asked trying to seem tough like Kangin.

"No? I mean-- your'e Eunhyuk right?" he said pretending to be confused. The moment I tried to push him away he tickled me like crazy. We rolled around on my giant bed tickling each other until we couldn't laugh anymore and tears were rolling from my eyes. As our laughter died down, I had ended up on top of Kibum, we were looking into each others eyes. His eyes were so inviting, he was younger than me but that didn't really affect my feelings for him. We're in the same grade anyway. I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips, I could feel him smile into it as he deepened the kiss. Then he suddenly stopped. Aw.

"Hyukkie, I can't. Your'e still dating Jonghyun and I think we'd be a bad couple." kibum said sighing.

"What do you mean?" I asked sitting up trying not to let the hurt show on my face.

"I saw those sparks flying with Donghae."

"What?"

"At the mall? The bracelet?"

"Ohhh, he was just cut-wait! You were there and you didn't speak?!?1" I asked furiously.

"You seemed busy, plus Jonghyun doesn't like me remember?" Kibum asked, seeing my confused expression.

"He said that it was only okay to kiss Henry because he didn't see him as a threat, but he didn't want me tto kiss you because of a conversation he heard between me and Leeteuk." isat back trying to remember. I glanced at kibum who was sitting at the head of my bed. Is he trying to push me away? Why?

"What about our sparks?" I asked sadly, begging the tears to stay inside.

"What about Henry? Isn't he in love with you?"

"Henry? we both love each other, but he's dating Zhou Mi."

"He's just trying to make you jealous. I think he REALLY loves you." Kibum said seriously.

"I REALLY love him too."

"Yeah, but I don't think it's the same."

"Are you trying to say he's IN love with me? Like how you are?" Kibum nodded. I layed on my back looking up at the cieling. We were both quiet for a while.

"Is Jonghyun chaeting on me? Really?" I asked breaking the silence.

"...........yeah."

"So then why won't you be with me?"

"I don't want you to start cheating on your boyfriend. You and Jonghyun were in love once before. Maybe something happened." I wanted to yell that him cheating on me is what happened but I decided to go a different route.

"It doesn't matter. Who's he cheating with?"

"....." Kibum just looked everywhere except for at me. I crawled up yo him and sat between his legs facing towards him. I put my hand on his chin and turned his face towards mine.

"Bummie, who is it?" I asked softly.

"Nobody, just the leader." Kibum sighed.

"Siwon?!?! he hits on me too!!" I yelled. Kibum didn't say anything.

"Bummie, I guess I should just give up and stop trying to find love. The only people I love have someone else. That's it! I give up! No more boyfriends!" i sighed putting my head on his chest.

"Hyuk..." Kibum strated, at a loss for words he calmly rubbed my back as I silently sobbed.

-----------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I had to update.