The Fair

Be my king

 

 

Zi Tao arrive to a little fair near to the M Kingdom. In this fair were a lot of people playing different kinds of games, there were artist like jesters, musicians and painters. Zi Tao really enjoyed all the atmosphere, it were something different for him, the people just were cheerful.

Zi Tao began to search the cute guy; he saw a poster that said: “the sounds of angel” , Zi Tao went there.

???- Good Morning foreign.

Zi Tao- Good morning I am Zi Tao.

???- I am MinSeok.

Zi Tao- Nice to meet you, I am looking for a guy can you help me?

MinSeok- yes, how is he?

Zi Tao- he is a litter short than me, he is thin, and good looking and he has light brown hair.

MinSeok- maybe can be LuHan.

Zi Tao- know you him?

MinSeok- Yes, he is my best friend, now he is sleeping, want you talk with him?

Zi Tao- yes please, I come from the king.

MinSeok- the king? Wait a minute I will awake him.

MinSeok went to a tent that was out the store.

MinSeok- LuHan, wake up! ( his cheek)

LuHan- Min, what happen?

MinSeok- at the store is a strange man, and he said that need to talk with you, and he came to the royal palace.

LuHan- do you think that the king is interested in us?

MinSeok- wow! Yes, maybe the king saw us acting and singing.

LuHan- I will talk with the man, stay here.

 

LuHan- need to talk with me?

Zi Tao was surprising, this boy was more attractive than he remembered.

Zi Tao- hi, I am Zi Tao, the king is interested in you. So please come with me to the palace.

LuHan- likes the king my work? I am so happy, but I only will go if my friend comes with me, it’s fine?

Zi Tao- off course.

LuHan- so when I start?

Zi Tao- Now!

LuHan- I’ll tell to my friend, I will take my things, wait us.

 

LuHan went to the tent.

LuHan- Min are you ready to work for the king?

MinSeok- absolutely! Finally we will can show our talent to all the world!

LuHan- all the world?

MinSeok- ok, to the all royal people.

LuHan- I am so exciting, pack our things and let’s go to the king.

 

Zi Tao- are you ready to see the king?

LuHan MinSeok- yes!

(Tao smiled mischievously)

During the entire trip to the palace, LuHan and MinSeok were singing songs.

Tao knew that they were going deceived and they did not know the king true intentions.

LuHan is a good boy, he is innocent from the heart, he is lovely, and he is an excellent singer, that is his job, he is a singer that lives in a tent and is poor. MinSeok is very alike to LuHan but LuHan is more confident than MinSeok, MinSeok is cute chubby boy, but he has  the most beautiful heart than everyone. They work together since they were child, the sing the most beautiful songs, and now they are deceived for follow a possible dream.

Zi Tao- we arrived.

 

At night…

Zi Tao- Kris, I bring the boy.

Wu Fan- well done!

Yi Xing- wow, you are fast. Where is he?

Zi Tao- he is in the living room, but he bring a friend.

Wu Fan- a friend? What we can do whit him?

Yi Xing- I think that now is no matter, later we can do something with him, now the important is tell the plan to the boy.

Wu Fan-yes… I am agree, how is his name?

Zi Tao- his name is LuHan.

Wu Fan- Yi Xing, call LuHan please.

Zi Tao- Kris, there are a problem.

Wu Fan- what?

Zi Tao- he and his friend are artist, and they sing and act, they don’t know the true intention, so be friendly.

Wu Fan-fine, leave us alone.

 

LuHan walked into the meeting room. He made a bow to the king.

Wu Fan- please sit next to me.

Luhan- I am LuHan, my friend and i are artist, and we are tankful with you…

Wu Fan- you are  impolite. You can’t talk if I don’t let you.

LuHan- Excuse me King.

Wu Fan- first, I am not interested in your friend, second, I don’t matter if you are an artist, and third, you will do all that I am say, right?

LuHan felt scared , the king had a powerful force in the eyes.

LuHan- I think that you are wrong, maybe you are looking to other person.

 

Kris was angry and he took his sword and he aim to LuHan neck.

Wu Fan- if you don’t do what I need, you will die, and your stupid friend too, understood?

LuHan-…

Wu Fan- I said, understood? (screaming)

LuHan- yes. (shaking)

Wu Fan- listen careful, M kingdom hates K kingdom, do you know that?...

LuHan- yes, they killed my parents.

Wu Fan- …My parents too. The K kingdom chosen a new king, because the previous died, this new king is Kyung Soo, and he has a counselor and you will enter here…

LuHan-what I have to do?

Wu Fan- the counselor looks a vulnerable person, so if we manipulated SeHun the counselor we will have the king doing what I want. So your mission is be the friend of SeHun, win his confidence, be closer to him, and finally maniple him with my advices.

LuHan- I understand, but how can I go to k kingdom?

Wu Fan- tomorrow will be a ceremony, because the king will be coroneted, so in this ceremony will be a lot of people, you can just go there, I will make sure that you have money, house, and food in k kingdom. So you will accept it?

LuHan- have I other option?

Wu Fan- no, then Tao led you to K kingdom this night, so do it!

LuHan- can I say good bye to my friend.

Wu Fan- yes, but quickly.

LuHan went to the meeting room.

LuHan: Can you leave us alone for a minute.

Yi Xing Zi Tao: Sure.

MinSeok- LuHan, what said the king?

LuHan- we have been deceived, and now I have to go to K kingdom…

MinSeok- What about me?

LuHan- I will talk with the king and maybe he let you stay here.

MinSeok- LuHan…you will be fine? (shaking voice)

LuHan- yes, I think, but I will miss you… was a warm feeling work whit you, please continue singing , thanks for be my friend, I love you… please don’t hate me now, I will explain you what is happen someday…I have to go now.

LuHan hugged MinSeok

MinSeok-….

LuHan- I will return, is a promise.

Yi Xing- Ok, ok time  is over, LuHan, Zi Tao is waiting for you.

MinSeok- LuHan, write me a letter!

LuHan- I’ll do.

Zi Tao- come on cute boy!

LuHan- have you double personality?

Zi Tao- don’t talk cute boy, we are late.

LuHan and Tao went to K kingdom…

Zi Tao- Cute boy, you looks sad.

Lu Han- I just only wanted sing and acting for the king, nothing more, and now I will be a dirty person, further my friend…

Zi Tao- I can help you with your friend, I will talk with Kris, and he maybe let him play the GayaGeum at the ceremonies.

LuHan- Thank you so much, after all you aren’t too evil, but who is Kris.

Zi Tao- I am not evil! And  I call the king Kris.

LuHan- are you closer to the king, right?

Zi Tao- a little bit… Oh! Looks, the K kingdom we arrived. Then, take this, the king will send you more when do you need (money), you will live near to the palace; here is the address, and finally take this, this is appropriate cloth to the royal people, you will should wear this cloth tomorrow, if you need something just write me a letter. Understood?

LuHan-yes.

Zi Tao- bye, good luck. 

Zi Tao returned to M kingdom and the mission of LuHan began!