Decision.

Be my king

 

A surprising notice happened in the “K kingdom”, the young king Suho was find dead in his bedroom, anyone knew what happened, there was not suspect, the guards were not seen nothing, so was a strange case, without clues, this murder or suicide only let sadness for all the kingdom and for his younger brother Kyung Soo.

Butler - Sir. With the dead of your older brother you might become the king.

Kyung Soo –Park, I don’t want to be the king, you know me, I am very shy, I am nervous, I will not a good king. And…now my brother is dead, I just can’t take his throne.

Butler –sir. But you should do it, now we are in a war with “M kingdom” and is probably that they killed the sir Suho, sir don’t want revenge? You are the last heir, please think about.

Kyung Soo –Park, let me think, I will make a decision.                                      

Butler- yes sir.

 

Kyung Soo has 20 years old, but he even is a child (according to him) his childhood was normal, he studied with his personal teacher all the mornings, in the afternoon he went to riding horse with the other child of the K kingdom, at night he slept in his golden bedroom, while his mother read to him, he was loved for all the people, he made a good friends and… he grew up. Everything changes when the M nation attack and they killed his parents, that is the reason for like Suho toke the throne. The life for Kyung Soo turn gray and he never will the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???- Hey!! Kyung Soo (whispering)

Kyung Soo looks through the window

Kyung Soo – ChanYeol what are you doing here? Are BaekHyun and JongIn with you? (Whispering)

Chanyeol- Hyunnie is at the entrance waiting for us, and I don’t know where JongIn is. (Whispering)

Kyung Soo- waiting for us? (Whispering)

Chanyeol- yes, Hyunnie have the horse…we know that you are sad, we are sad too because we loved Suho king, but for this reason we want that you’ll distract riding horse with us, so please come here. (Whispering)

Kyung Soo- I am thankful, but…I have things to think. (Whispering)

Chanyeol- is your decision, if you change your mind we will stay in the same place. (Whispering)

Kyung Soo- Chan~!! Wait…I will go.

Kyung Soo low through the window and followed ChanYeol.

BaekHyun- Kyung Soo!!

Kyung Soo- Baek, is that in your eyes eyeliner?

BaekHyun- Hm?

Kyung Soo- is a joke, you look great.

They hugged

ChanYeol- fine, so come on to riding horse!

BaekHyun- yes, let’s go.

Chanyeol use to ride a brown horse, BaekHyun rides a brown and white horse and Kyung Soo rides the most beautiful white horse that was a gift from his father when he was 16 years old.

ChanYeol- Kyung Soo, are you fine?

Kyung Soo- …

BaekHyun – Kyung Soo, you looks sad, we think that you will feel better if you ride horse with us, but it wasn’t a good idea, maybe you will be better if you talk with JongIn, after all is your best friend.

Kyung Soo –JongIn?

ChanYeol- yes, he is the only who can make you feel happy, isn’t right?

Kyung Soo- yes, I think so, but…where is he?

BaekHyun- Maybe he is at the orange garden.

Kyung Soo- should I go to him?

ChanYeol- if you feel better, sure.

Kyung Soo- that is the problem, I don’t know.

BaekHyun- So try to talk with him.

Kyung Soo- ChanYeol, BaekHyun, thanks my friends.

ChanYeol- good luck, and remember that we are your humble commoners.

Kyung Soo- See you later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Kyung Soo, JongIn was his friend since he can remember; they met in the orange garden, a place located outside the kingdom. JongIn lost his parents at the same time like Kyung Soo. His father was an important warrior, very close to the royal family, so JongIn since childhood used fight. He was a boy with strong body, but with soft heart. Kyung Soo always remember JongIn smiling, he never saw him with a sad face. For Kyung Soo JongIn is all that a man can be, Kyung Soo want be like JongIn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Soo could see the orange trees, for a strange reason his heart began to beat faster. Kyung Soo left his horse and began to walk through the way that was covered by orange petals. Suddenly he saw JongIn resting in the petals floor. Kyung Soo approached slowly and he sat next to him. JongIn looked to Kyung Soo and his eyes turn sad.

JongIn- what are you doing here?

Kyung Soo- …

JongIn- tomorrow is the funeral of Suho king…

From Kyung Soo eye fall a tear.

Kyung Soo- Help me; I need my best friend, aren’t you?

JongIn hugged Kyung Soo.

JongIn- yes, I am…

Kyung Soo- so why you didn’t came whit my brother dead. I needed a hug from you, a heartwarming word, or something from you. (Even hugging)

JongIn- I couldn`t stay with you…because I was faint…I couldn’t let that you see me like that. So please leave me, it’ll never happen, its fine? (Even hugging)

Kyung Soo- yes…

JongIn took a little flower and played with it.

JongIn- and what will happen with the K Kingdom?

Kyung Soo- I don’t know, Park said me that I should be the king, but I am not sure.

JongIn- Wow! That’s great; my best friend will be the king

Kyung Soo- wait, wait I said that I’m not sure.

JongIn- but if you will not the king, who will be?

Kyung Soo- like I’m the last heir, the only one be…SeHun.

JongIn- is he the pretty boy? He never will be a good king, just imagine the kingdom governed by him, it’s will be a disaster.

Kyung Soo- I would not be much difference.

JongIn- Kyung Soo you are nobleman, intelligent, and you will be a good king. Please do it for K kingdom.

Kyung Soo- fine, but I need all your support, so I will go to talk with Park.

JongIn smiled and Kyung Soo climbed to the horse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Soo- Park, Park~!

Butler-sir, where were you?

Kyung Soo- I was with my friends.

Butler- sir, again? … no matter you have a visitor.

Kyung Soo- who?

Butler-is your cousin SeHun.

Kyung Soo- SeHun? Where is he?

Butler- he is in the living room. Maybe he wants the throne.

Kyung Soo- I make my decision and I will be the king, after all I’m the only heir.

Butler- sir, you should talk with him. And your decision makes me happy.

Park smiled.

Kyung Soo- thanks Park, I’ll go.

 

Kyung Soo- hi, how are you?

SeHun- I am not fine, I am sad for Suho death.

Kyung Soo- What are you doing here?

SeHun- I came to Suho funeral, I know that is tomorrow, can I sleep this night here?

Kyung Soo- yes, you can. Park!

Butler- yes sir.

Kyung Soo- please order the dinner for me and SeHun.

Butler- yes sir.

They were eating a delicious meal, and then Kyung Soo talked:

Kyung Soo- I want say you something.

SeHun- Me too I want say something.

Kyung Soo- let me first; I want say that I will be the king.

It was a short and silent moment.

SeHun- great! I wanted said that I’ll support you in all your decisions, and let me be your counselor, my king.

Kyung Soo feels good been called King from SeHun. Kyung Soo smiled.

Kyung Soo- fine, but you will be my second counselor, the first is Park.

SeHun- is not he your butler?

Kyung Soo- not for me, he is more than this.

 

Kyung Soo went to sleep, he was thinking in his future, in the kingdom, in SeHun, in JongIn; immediately his heart began to beat faster, again, soon he closed his eyes. He owed reset because in the morning he would to go to the funeral.