FROM M KINGDOM

Be my king

 

K kingdom…

LuHan still was confused, he had to be ready to Kill Kyung Soo, but with only think in this his heart trembled. LuHan was in his bedroom, he was preparing the tea and he put the poison in the tea. Suddenly SeHun arrived to LuHan’s bedroom, so, LuHan hid the tea under a pillow…

SeHun- what are you doing?

LuHan- nothing.

SeHun- what did you hid?

LuHan- just a book, I was reading.

SeHun- About what?  Can I read?

LuHan- no!

SeHun- why?

LuHan-it’s my journal; you can’t read… you are so annoying.

LuHan could see the sadness in SeHun’s face.

LuHan- I’m sorry, I didn’t …

SeHun- no, it is my fault, I’m being annoying with you, because I love you, I want see you every time, I want hold you, I want hear your voice I just want everything from you… (SeHun had tears on the eyes)  LuHan, I’m scared, we are living in a big war, Suho died, ChanYeol died, and JongIn almost died, and I have fear of losing you. Now Kyung Soo and you are the only that i have. Please be patient with me.

LuHan- i will remain with you forever… but, will you remain to my side?

SeHun- of course, I promise you.

LuHan- SeHun, don’t promise me anything… listen, i will do something bad, and is probably that you will hate me after this.

SeHun- a true friend remains in good times and bad times, no matter what happen and the consequences.

LuHan- just forgive me.

SeHun- why?

LuHan- because i will do something that would change our lives and the k kingdom.

SeHun- you has changed my life, now i am a better person, I’ll forget you.

Meanwhile BaekHyun knocks at the door.

SeHun- what’s happen?

BaekHyun- there are two guys that are trying to enter to the palace. They are fighting with our guards.

SeHun- you should talk with JongIn, he is your boss, not me.

BaekHyun- i tried to talk with him, but he is in the king’s bedroom with Kyung Soo.

SeHun- I’ll talk with the king, just keep in calm those guys.

BaekHyun- fine, i will do it.

BaekHyun left the place.

LuHan- SeHun, can you give this tea to the king?

SeHun- sure.

LuHan’s hands were shaking.

SeHun- are you feeling bad?

LuHan- not at all, just my head is hurting.

SeHun- take care, see you later.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SeHun went to the king’s bedroom.

SeHun- Kyung Soo! King, please come here.

After minutes Kyung Soo left his bedroom.

Kyung Soo- what do you need?

SeHun- two guys arrived to the palace and they are making too loud at the entrance.

Kyung Soo- JongIn, please go there and let they enter.

LuHan was hidden behind a wall; he was making sure that SeHun give the tea to Kyung Soo.

At the entire…

JongIn- hey guys! Calm down.

Zi Tao- we need to talk with LuHan.

JongIn- where are you from?

MinSeok- we are from M kingdom.

Zi Tao- we have come by orders of the king Wu Fan, we have news, and please let us talk with him.

JongIn- fine, but I’ll pay attention to each of your movements.

Meanwhile…

SeHun- oh! i almost forgot it; LuHan has send you this tea.

Kyung Soo- He is so gentle.

Before Kyung Soo drunk the tea came running Tao and MinSeok.

JongIn- wait!

Zi Tao- king! Please don’t drink that.

Kyung Soo- why?

Zi Tao- because that tea contain poison.

Immediately Kyung Soo left fall the tea. Tao sighed.

MinSeok- LuHan!

SeHun looked back and he saw to LuHan that was hidden behind a wall. LuHan felt some relief, but  also was afraid because all  had discovered to him.

MinSeok runed to LuHan’s side and then he hugged him.

Kyung Soo- SeHun, why you gave me a tea poisoned?

SeHun understood the entire situation, the reason of the actions of LuHan, and then he thought that their friendship was a big lie. SeHun remained in silent few minutes.

Kyung Soo- why you did this?

SeHun- I’m sorry.

Kyung Soo- i can’t believe it! SeHun…get out! After I’ll talk with you.

SeHun went out.

Kyung Soo- can any of you explain me, what is happen here?

Zi Tao- i can explain you, your majesty.

Kyung Soo- fine, so let’s talk in the meeting room. Jong In come with me.

JongIn- yes, my king.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MinSeok- LuHan what’s the matter?

LuHan- now SeHun hates me.

MinSeok- you never told to him the true, right?

LuHan- i never told him.

MinSeok- if you talk with him, maybe he can understand you.

LuHan- i can’t, I’m so shamed. Min, just let’s go to home.

MinSeok- LuHan, you can’t run away of SeHun.

LuHan- Min. i want my life in the fair, singing with you and try to forget all of this, no more.

MinSeok- you are lying, i know that you want that he knows your feelings about this. LuHan, a friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else and that’s what i am, I’m your friend.

LuHan- why are you so sweet?

MinSeok- because you taught me well. LuHan, please talk with him.

LuHan- I’ll do it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting room…

Kyung Soo-first, who are you?

Zi Tao- I’m Huang Zi Tao, I’m from M kingdom.

Kyung Soo- so, tell me…

Zi Tao- king, before to begin my kingdom want to apologize for the drawbacks that we could have caused to your kingdom.

Kyung Soo- your apologies are accepted.

Zi Tao- The king Wu Fan was so angry with you, because your kingdom always sent us military troops. Then, the king infiltrate to LuHan in your kingdom, he had the order of kill you.

Kyung Soo- so, SeHun didn’t do anything, ah! He is a fool, he was protecting to LuHan.

Zi Tao- SeHun neither knew about LuHan. King, please don’t judge him, LuHan is good person, he accepted just because the life of his friend was in danger. Many warriors from our kingdom has been dead and we thought that you were the responsible of those deaths, but today, we were in the royal mountains and Wu Fan was attacked by strange guy, he said me that he had orders of Jong Dae. King, our kingdom never killed to Suho, we thought that was that guy Jong Dae, he is making a war between both kingdoms.

 Kyung Soo- are you telling me the truth?

Zi Tao- yes, king I’m telling you the truth.

Kyung Soo- in this case, we should find to Jong Dae.

Zi Tao- yes, but I’ll be difficult; we don’t know how he looks.

JongIn- Kyung Soo, what if the guy that wounded me “Shin Hyun” is the same Jong Dae.

Kyung Soo- can be a possibility, but I’m not sure.

Zi Tao- i just know about him, that he has the power to cause fear in anyone.

JongIn- Shin Hyun was the only that made me feel fear, I’m sure that they are the same.

Zi Tao- then all will be easier, can you recognize to him?

Jong In- yes i can, i can remember his powerful sight.

Kyung Soo- Tao, say to Wu Fan that he has our support.

Zi Tao- thank you.

Kyung Soo- is possible that he come here?

Zi Tao- in this moment I'm not aware of the king's health. But is better if you visit us in M kingdom.

Kyung Soo- its fine, you and your friend can sleep this night here, and tomorrow we will go to together to M kingdom.

Zi Tao- well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LuHan wen t to SeHun’s bedroom.

LuHan- SeHun, i know that you hate me, but let me explain what happened.

SeHun- i can’t hate you…and i don’t need explanations from you, you have deceived me and betrayed our friendship.

LuHan- SeHun, all that i said about me is truth, but i was blackmailed by the king Wu Fan, he said that if i can’t kill to Kyung Soo, MinSeok would die.

SeHun- why you never said this?

LuHan- because i was afraid. (LuHan began to cry)

SeHun- I said you that i always would be by on your side in good times and bad times, remember that if you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

LuHan- thank you.
 
SeHun- are you ready to come back?
 
LuHan- i think so.
 
Then SeHun and LuHan went to the meeting room.
 
LuHan saw to MinSeok again, and his heart beat fast.
 
MinSeok- oh! You were crying.
 
LuHan nodded and a tear fell down on his cheek.
 
MinSeok- i can see your first tear... then I’ll catch the second... and I’ll make stop the third.
 
LuHan smiled.
 
MinSeok- see! I did it.
 
SeHun was jealous because MinSeok was caressing to LuHan.
 
Zi Tao- XiuMin, today we are going to sleep here.
 
LuHan- have you a new name?
 
MinSeok- yes or something like that.
 
LuHan- king Kyung Soo, I’m so sorry.
 
Kyung Soo- no matter, Tao explained me everything. 
 
Then all went to sleep, waiting for the next day and the rising sun.