WHEN THE FIRE DIES

Be my king

 

Each step, each breathing were  slow…while Kyung Soo was running through the hall it turned like  never will be end…Kyung Soo  saw bodies and more bodies around, but anyone was Jong In, Suddenly Kyung Soo found to JongIn, he ran to him…

Kyung Soo- JongIn! (crying)

Kyung Soo felt relived, he heard the beatings of JongIn.

Kyung Soo- JongIn, wake up! Wake up!

JongIn held to Kyung Soo’s hand, and slowly he opened his eyes.

Jong In- Kyung Soo…what happen?

Kyung Soo- oh my god! You scared me…are you fine?

JongIn- I feel pain…

Immediately  Kyung Soo looked at JongIn’s legs, and his legs were cover by blood…

Kyung Soo- JongIn… your…

JongIn looks at his legs and he remembered everything that happened… The hands of JongIn were shaking, the mind of JongIn turned clear, so he began to remember that moment, Hee Young screaming, next Shin Hyun with the sword and then the blood.

JongIn- Hee Young…

Kyung Soo- she’s not matter now, I will bring to the shaman, you are losing too blood.

JongIn- she did this!

Kyung Soo-  wait for me, be strong, I will arrive soon.

Kyung Soo went to search to the shaman.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SeHun helped to BaekHyun, BaekHyun just had a little hurt on the stomach. BaekHyun was crying

BaekHyun- SeHun, please go to help to ChanYeol, please help to him, I’m not important in this moment.

SeHun- but….

LuHan- I know a little about medicine… so I will go to check to ChanYeol, fine?

BaekHyun- yes, thank you.

Then LuHan sat down next to ChanYeol.

ChanYeol was faint  on the floor. So LuHan began to caressing his face and then he sang  to ChanYeol. Immediately ChanYeol heard a far sound from LuHan, the sound like an angel, each phrase that sang LuHan was a deep sight on ChanYeol’s heart…so slowly ChanYeol woke up.

LuHan- Hi ChanYeol, all will be fine, I’ll put my hand on your stomach , it can be  hurt you, but it will help to stop the blood.

ChanYeol- how is BaekHyun?

LuHan- he is fine,  now SeHun is with him, don’t worry about him, I think that you are in danger, I’m worry, the blood don’t stop of fall.

ChanYeol-  am I too sick? Will I die?

LuHan- no… you have to be strong!

ChanYeol- don’t  tell me lies, I think that I will die, few minutes ago… I saw my parents and they were calling me and mom said that I will be with she…

(ChanYeol, closed his eyes)

LuHan- Chanyeol!

In that moment SeHun arrived with BaekHyun…

BaekHyun- ChanYeol, don’t close your eyes!

LuHan- BaekHyun, try to keep him with  awareness while I clean his wound.

BaekHyun- ChanYeol…

ChanYeol- Hyunnie, I have to go…

BaekHyun- no! don’t say this!

ChanYeol- but… mommy is calling me…

BaekHyun-  you can’t do this!

SeHun- LuHan this is not working…

LuHan- the sword has crossed important blood vessels…I can’t  heal to him…I’m sorry…

BaekHyun-  do something!

LuHan- is impossible.

 

ChanYeol- BaekHyun, I have to go soon…

BaekHyun-…(crying)

ChanYeol- Hyunnie, thanks for all the time that you were beside me, don’t worry about me, I will go to the paradise, and when the time came you will stay there with me, and I’ll see you in the heaven,  this is not an end for me, it is our begin, I will  waiting for you as the life allows you…I always be on your side, in your mind and heart.

BaekHyun- for you is a begin, for me is the end of my happiness, I want say you a lot of things, but the most important, I want say you is: don’t go from here, but I think that it is not…possible…I know that you always be on my side, you will be the guide of my life, please don’t forget me, I don’t want say you good bye, because it will be too painful, just I love you…n

ChanYeol-  Hyunnie I love you, my best friend, BaekHyun I love you so much, don’t be sad. I’ve disappointed you, right?

BaekHyun- why?

ChanYeol-  i always said you: It's easier to get what you want with a smile than with the tip of a sword… but In this case I used the sword just because I wanted save JongIn’s live… Hyunnie be strong, please  care of JongIn and Kyung Soo, Death does not exist, people just die when they forget, if you can remember me, I never will die.

BaekHyun- I’ll never forget you…

ChanYeol- and remember: Smile even if is a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing smile.

ChanYeol made a smile on BaekHyun’s face with his fingers. And then he closed his eyes…

SeHun-  BaekHyun…

BaekHyun remained looking at ChanYeol, even ChanYeol died with a smile on his face.

LuHan- SeHun , would  better if BaekHyun remain alone with ChanYeol, let’s go to know what is happen with  JongIn

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyung Soo  brought to the Shaman and he healed to JongIn

Kyung Soo- are you feeling better?

JongIn- yes, thank you Shaman.

Shaman-  the gods and the nature knew that your end is not yet. You have to take a shower with this herbs, and as soon as possible your wound will heal.

JongIn- thank you again.

Shaman-  but everything will change, do you know what I’m talking about?

JongIn- yes, I understand…

Kyung Soo- thank you sir.

JongIn- Kyung Soo…

Kyung Soo hugged to JongIn

Kyung Soo- who  did it?

JongIn- I said you, was Hee Young…

Kyung Soo-  really?

JongIn- yes, she was jealous about me, so she said that she’ll kill me, but then the warriors arrived and she began to scream,  suddenly a guy came and began to fight  with the warriors and with me, I could been dead, but ChanYeol saved my live, then the strange man  cut me, Hee Young  said that with my condition I will never more can give pleasure, I can’t remember more but I just know that she is mad.

Kyung Soo-  all is my fault!

JongIn- is not your fault, she is mad.

Kyung Soo- even she did you this, it i not worked for she , because I will love you forever and no matter if we can’t have , because love is more than that.

JongIn- I love you.

Then SeHun and LuHan arrived…

Kyung Soo- why are you so sad, JongIn is fine…

SeHun- Kyung Soo, ChanYeol…

 Kyung Soo- what happen with ChanYeol?

LuHan- he… died.

Kyung Soo- what? Are you kidding me?

SeHun- it’s true…he died.

JongIn- he saved my life…

Kyung Soo- where is he?

SeHun-  he is in the main hall with BaekHyun.

Immediately they went to the main hall

Kyung Soo- BaekHyun, I’m sorry…

BaekHyun-  Kyung Soo, he is dead…

JongIn- it’s my fault, he saved my life, I’m feeling terrible.

BaekHyun- look! He is smiling…

Kyung Soo- ChanYeol , we always will love you…

JongIn-  only a true man give his unique life for a friend, thank you so much ChanYeol.

BaekHyun- I know that he want that we smile.

JongIn-  I want avenge ChanYeol’s death.

Kyung Soo-  So, now Hee young is exiled.

JongIn- I want kill that guy.

Kyung Soo- what guy? Was not Hee Young?

BaekHyun-  the guy is a warrior from our kingdom, called Shin Hyun he did all under the orders of Hee Young.

Kyung Soo- so, we are going to search to Hee Yung.

All- yes, king.