WHO ARE YOU?

Be my king

 

K kingdom…

After ChanYeol death, the entire kingdom made a little funeral to him, all people was sad because he always was smiling and giving happiness to everyone.

That afternoon LuHan was worried, because the time has been come, is the time to kill to the king Kyung Soo, moreover LuHan thought that if he kill to Kyung Soo in this day all will be more easy because is the only opportunity, the people will think that the person who killed to Kyung Soo is Hee Young or the warrior Shin Hyun.

LuHan was sitting on his bed, his mind was confused, but he was preparing to himself for do the “work” and escape…

SeHun- LuHan, what would you do if I die?

LuHan- the same that BaekHyun is doing for ChanYeol, but is different because I met you in a short time…

SeHun- thank you. BaekHyun is so sad I’m worry about him,, Kyung Soo is sad too.

LuHan-  SeHun, had the M kingdom something to do with that happened?

SeHun-  I don’t know, but  maybe the warrior Shin Hyun was infiltrated.

LuHan sighed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

M Kingdom…

Yi Xing-  your highness? Where are you?

Wu Fan- Yi Xing! Come here!

Yi Xing went to Wu Fan side.

Yi Xing- what happen your highness?

Wu Fan- we are going to a ride.

Yi Xing saw to Tao and MinSeok with the king.

Yi Xing-  why we are going to a ride?

Zi Tao- because we are going to celebrate, today the king Kyung Soo will die, and will be the end of the war and will begin the time of peace.

Yi Xing- so, LuHan accepted your petition?

Wu Fan- yes, seems that he loves too much to our XiuMin.

MinSeok- why you said this?

Wu Fan- because the pretty boy had to choose between betray to his new friend or save your life.

MinSeok- my life?

Wu Fan- yes, if he couldn’t kill to Kyung Soo, you had to die. And he chose you.

MinSeok- king, LuHan isn’t an evil person; he can’t kill to the king.

Wu Fan- XiuMin, please don’t talk, let’s go.

MinSeok- yes king.

They went to the “royal mountain”. The royal mountain is a place situated near to M kingdom, in this place there are a lot of different kinds of flowers, Wu Fan really wanted to go to the royal mountain, because he was ready to celebrate Kyung Soo’s death.

When they arrived, each one began to feel something different, Yi Xing felt security, ZI Tao felt happiness, MinSeok felt sadness and the king felt loneliness,  for some reason that place made awaken  feelings to everyone to go there, good feelings or bad feelings, the sensation of that place always be a mystery.

Wu Fan- XiuMin, please sing a song to me.

In that moment all the place was covered by celestial music, again the frozen heart of Wu Fan was trying to change, Wu Fan could feel the fresh air on his face, that moment was perfect and quite…

Zi Tao- Hey Kris! I think that now is the perfect moment…

Wu Fan- what are you talking about?

Zi Tao- Kris you owe me a favor, remember?

Wu Fan- yes…

Yi Xing- Tao, if the king doesn’t want comply with his favor nothing will happen, after all he is the king and you are a simple plebeian…

Zi Tao- but he made a promise…

Wu Fan- Silent please, you are too loud and you aren’t letting me to listen to XiuMin.

Yi Xing- but king, want you kiss to him?

Wu Fan- oh! I forgot it…I thought that I owed you other thing…

Zi Tao- remember that you owe me a kiss and a night.

Yi Xing- the king doesn’t want it.

Wu Fan- fine, fine Yi Xing, I’m a good king so I have to comply all promises, so come on here Tao.

Yi Xing- what? Your highness, Are you crazy?

Wu Fan- no, I’m not crazy.

Zi Tao- Wu Fan, will you kiss me?

Wu Fan- yes, after all today seems a nice day, so why not?

Zi Tao- Kris I’m nervous…

Wu Fan- just say hello to your older brother again. (Ruffling Tao’s hair)

Zi Tao- will you be the same?

Wu Fan- yes, I will. And I’ll begin telling you fantasy stories.

ZI Tao- stories of dragons….

Yi Xing- Enough of foolishness.

Wu Fan- Yi Xing don’t be jealous I`ll tell you a story too.

Yi Xing- king, just kiss to him now and this would end fast.

Wu Fan approached to Tao. Tao never felt of that way, he could felt the breath of Wu Fan, and then soft lips skimming his tongue... Next a sweet kiss. For Wu Fan was a strange experience but he liked that kiss.

Then Tao removed slowly his lips from Wu Fan.

Wu Fan- Tao, please kiss me again…

Yi Xing- king, it is disgusting.

ZI Tao- Kris, I love you… of course, I’ll kiss you again.

In that moment the breeze pounded harder against the trees…suddenly an arrow that came out of nowhere; went through the king’s chest and he fell into the arms of Tao. All happened so fast, even nobody could understand the situation, MinSeok and Yi Xing ran to Wu Fan’s side…

Zi Tao- Kris!

Yi Xing- all is your fault, the only that you had to do is care of him, you are his guard! Not his lover that was your job and if the king…

Wu Fan- T- Tao, follow him and then kill him, and bring me his head.

Zi Tao- yes king.

Tao was running very fast, he ran through the trees and he saw a shadow behind a big tree…

Yi Xing- XiuMin, please going to search for Shaman.

MinSeok- yes sir.

Wu Fan- I’m scared

Yi Xing- don’t worry king, all will be fine, I promise you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Tao has seen a shadow behind a tree, he thought that maybe it could be the murder, even he could hear the strong breaths, Tao approached slowly and he pulled his Kris knife, suddenly the “murderer” tried to ran away, but Tao is faster than him, then Tao chased to him and after a minutes he managed to hit him, next Tao climbed on top of him and he pointed the knife at his throat

Zi Tao- did you want kill the king?

???- …

Zi Tao- you had the strong to tried to kill a person, but you don’t have the courage to talk with me, right?

???- Please, leave me alone…

Zi Tao- I can’t…you have five seconds to answer me, if I don’t like your answer you will die…why you want kill the king?

???- I can’t say it!

Zi Tao- (pressing his throat) so, you want die!

???- No, no, wait!

Zi Tao- therefore, you should tell me.

???-  I didn’t want kill the king, but that person forced me to do this.

Zi Tao- Who?!

???-  …my father will go to die if I tell you!

Tao began to cut a little the murderer’s throat.

Zi Tao- don’t know?  For me a corpse have the most beautiful fragrance than any body with life may have, there is a lull in death that reassures me…I want to see your blood.

The “murderer” was losing too blood and he couldn’t breathe.

Zi Tao- Now!

???- was… Jong…

Zi Tao- Who?!

???- Jong Dae… I can’t tell you anymore…

Zi Tai- fine, thank you…

Then Tao buried the knife into the murderer’s throat.

Zi Tao- Good luck in the hell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shaman- King, you should rest for two weeks and your health would improve, the wound heal soon.

Wu Fan- thank you so much, I owe you my life.

Shaman- you don’t owe me nothing, I’m just an humble shaman, I didn’t do nothing, the goods let you live, you should say thanks to the gods.

Yi Xing- we will send you money.

Shaman- I don’t need money, king just take care of you.

Wu Fan- thanks you.

The shaman leaves the place.

Wu Fan- Yi Xing, I’m worry about Tao.

Yi Xing- Even if you are sick, you remain worrying for him.

Wu Fan- when we were children we used to be closer brothers. Now I want my old life back.

Yi Xing- I don’t need any explanation from you…just rest.

Thereafter Tao arrived…

Yi Xing- did you find him?

Immediately Tao threw the murderer’s head to the floor.

Wu Fan- Tao, it is disgusting.

Zi Tao- Kris, how are you?

Wu Fan- now my chest is hurting but I will feel better.

Yi Xing- what did you do whit the corpse?

ZI Tao-I burned the corpse.

Yi Xing- congratulations, after all you are a good murderer.

Wu Fan- Tao, why he wanted kill me?

Zi Tao- he said that went an order from Jong Dae.

Wu Fan- who is him?

ZI Tao- I don’t know, but I’m sure that he isn’t from K kingdom; I never heard his name before.

Wu Fan- but maybe his name can be a nickname.

Zi Tao- I’m sure that it is his real name, that guy said me the true.

Yi Xing- he is the anonymous.

Wu Fan- it is serious, it isn’t a joke.

Yi Xing- I’m not kidding, maybe Jong Dae was the person that killed our families, the warrior from k kingdom and the king Suho.

Wu Fan- are you sure?

Yi Xing- Absolutely.

Zi Tao- I think the same.

Wu Fan- if it is true, we are making a big mistake.

Yi Xing- why? Is about Kyung Soo?

Wu Fan-  yes, if Jong Dae did all of this, we have to be gentle with K kingdom and  join forces with them, in this moment we need help from k kingdom.

Zi Tao- what about LuHan?  He will kill the king today.

Wu Fan- Tao, please go to K kingdom and stop to LuHan, I hope it’s not too late, be fast!

Zi Tao- yes Kris.