REGRET

Be my king

 

 

Kyung Soo- JongIn, have you finished?

JongIn- yes, I finished.

Kyung Soo- I’m scared.

JongIn-  me too, the murderer has a good marksmanship, the arrow has crossed all his heart…

Kyung Soo- yes, but…I’m scared about Hee Young…

JongIn- Kyung Soo, you will be happy… maybe you’ll fall in love of she.

Kyung Soo- oh! this is frustrating, I’ll think in something.

JongIn- Kyung Soo, I’ll go to train to the warriors, because after this murder maybe the M kingdom want come back.

Kyung Soo- fine, see you later.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Kyung Soo- SeHun!

SeHun- yes, sir.

Kyung Soo- is happening something wrong with you? You looks sad.

SeHun-  yes… but is not important.

Kyung Soo- I am the king, and you are my counselor, but  remember that you are my cousin… I should care you. So tell me why are you sad?

SeHun- is… about LuHan,  he and I become in good friends, but I think that I misunderstand his feelings to me.

Kyung Soo- I’m not an expert about what love is, but I think that you should talk with LuHan and try to fix  your feelings… and the most important is that if you love to him, you should fight for him, but never force  to him. Love is the most beautiful feeling in this unfair world.

SeHun- Kyung Soo, have you ever been in love?

Kyung Soo- I don’t know, but the love can be make all.

SeHun- thank you.

Kyung Soo- SeHun, about the M kingdom, I want to send a letter to them.

SeHun- I’m agree.

Kyung Soo- so write:

 

King Wu Fan.

I don’t know what did you want with this murder, a life is the only thing that all people have so, why you killed my warrior? This make you feel good?, more powerful? I don’t have intentions of be in a war again, but if this is  necessary, I will do it!  I want harmony an peace in our kingdoms, my kingdom is annoying with your actions king. please think about.

K Kingdom, king Kyung Soo.

SeHun- i finished, I’ll go to send this to the courier

Kyung Soo- don’t do nothing, just go to talk with luhan, I’ll send the letter.

SeHun- thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SeHun went to the cherry garden, LuHan was there, he was playing the GayaGeum while he was singing. SeHun sat down behind a cherry tree for listen to LuHan

LuHan-(singing)

Clouds that were  roses one time, now looks broken, all be lost, all be lost…Do not let a bird without  fly…do not leave rivers without singing a love song ...

LuHan was singing like an angel, SeHun felt in the heaven.

Hey, the universe is for us, not more pain, Help me, make me smile, Give me your hand ...

There is always a rose in a poem, there's always a moon in every song, could not be otherwise, we are a part of something so perfect, so perfect ...Today I look at heaven and in your face I can see the star that I always dreamed…

 

LuHan stopped to sing.

SeHun- please don’t stop!

LuHan- how long are you here?

SeHun- just a little bit. LuHan please continue singing, your voice is amazing.

LuHan-  I forgot the song…

SeHun- LuHan…I want say you sorry…

LuHan-  SeHun, all is fine…don’t worry.

SeHun- so, why you ran away?

LuHan- because I had to ran way of my true feelings.

SeHun- true feelings?

LuHan- SeHun, I shouldn’t say this, but I like you. You are so handsome, smart and a good friend, now you are in my heart…I love you…

SeHun- I can’t understand you.

LuHan- just, I couldn’t fall in love of you.

SeHun- why? Is about MinSeok?

LuHan- is not about MinSeok, I can’t say you the true reason.

SeHun-  LuHan I love you so much, if you don’t want say me nothing, don’t matter, I will wait for you all my life.

LuHan- SeHun, thank you for understand me.

SeHun remained looking at LuHan’s face for a long time…

SeHun- LuHan… I will be to your side for ever…

 

BaekHyun- SeHun, the courier couldn’t find Kyung Soo, so here is a letter for him.

SeHun- thank you BaekHyun.

BaekHyun went out

SeHun began to read the letter

Dear King Kyung Soo

I’m grateful with your decision, my beautiful daughter and I are very happy, there is a new begin of our two kingdoms, I hope the best to your new life with Hee Young, I will see you in two days, you I’ll have the most beautiful queen next to you, so you should be happy too.

L king kingdom.

SeHun- the king is so intense!

LuHan-  what king?

SeHun- L Kingdom king.

LuHan- what happen with him?

SeHun- Kyung Soo will marry the daughter of this king.

LuHan- that’s good.

SeHun-no, Kyung Soo is not happy with the decision.

LuHan- a marriage without love, I’m sad about Kyung Soo.

SeHun- me too, but he is doing this, because is the best for our kingdom.

LuHan- Kyung Soo will be fine, right?

SeHun- I hope so…

LuHan- it is a difficult situation.

SeHun- yes… LuHan I`ll looking for Kyung Soo.

LuHan- good bye.

SeHun- bye.

( next,  LuHan wrote a letter to Wu Fan, about Kyung Soo`s marriage)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Kyung Soo and Jong In were in the orange garden…

Kyung Soo remain in silent for a long time, looking at the sky, lying on the petals floor.

 

JongIn- you didn’t  follow your heart, you followed your mind, your decision wasn’t the best.

Kyung Soo- no for me, but it will good for the K kingdom.

JongIn- you always has been concerned about other people, is time to take care of yourself.

Kyung Soo- is not time to regret.

JongIn- and, what about your feelings?

Kyung Soo- I don’t know, maybe I never will be truly in love.

JongIn- Don’t say this Kyung Soo! You can love someone else if you want.

Kyung Soo- so, should I be unfaithful?

JongIn- if you feel it, and if is necessary, when the time arrives, just do it!

Kyung Soo- it will be immoral! Would you the same if you are in love?

JongIn- of course, like the L kingdom King said: love can’t wait.

(JongIn caressed Kyung Soo cheek )

Kyung Soo- for you I would everything….even… I would make you be unfaithful…

(Kyung Soo get blushed)

Kyung Soo- …why are you thinking in this?

JongIn- don’t make me say it, if you know very well what I’m talking about.

Kyung Soo- ...Hmm?

JongIn approached slowly to Kyung Soo.

Jong In-  oh! you make say it…

(  Kyung Soo felt the breath of JongIn on his ear)

JongIn- I love you… and I  know that you want me

(suddenly JongIn Kyung Soo ear)

Kyung Soo- …(blushed) JongIn…

JongIn- ready for our first kiss?

(JongIn kissed Kyung Soo)

Kyung Soo-… (breathing fast)

JongIn- don’t be ashamed, I know that you ever wanted this, to be honest I always wished your lips…you are so cute my king.

Kyung Soo- JongIn…

JongIn- my king, we have to went to the palace.

Kyung Soo- yes…(ashamed)