He loves me

Be my king

 

Hee Young- Good morning king!

Kyung Soo- Good morning my beautiful queen.

Hee Young- you looks so tired, why?

Kyung Soo- I don’t know.

Hee Young- really? Where were you last night?

Kyung Soo- I was…

Hee Young- where you were?

Kyung Soo- I was training with swords.

Hee Young-  oh! alone?

Kyung Soo- yes…

Hee Young- are you saying the true? Because  liar people become nervous when say lies…like you in this moment.

Kyung Soo- …

Hee Young- if you were practicing alone, why was JongIn with you?

Kyung Soo- oh, yes, he was teaching me…

Hee Young- ok, so for fight with swords you have to be , right?

Kyung Soo- no… why you ask me?

Hee Young-  Kyung Soo, I am not stupid, I saw you ing with him… ( Hee Young began to cry)  you didn’t want have with me, because you wanted him… I’m your wife and the queen please respect me! Now I can understand why you  married me, you just wanted my father’s money…I want hate you, but I can’t, because I love you, Kyung Soo why you made me this?...say me something!

Kyung Soo-  don’t cry…Hee Young forgive me, Jong In and i…we are friends, no more, and the last night it just happened, I am sorry if  I hurt your feelings,  it wasn’t my intention… about the money, I never thought  in this, I married you  because I saw an amazing girl that maybe I would be in love…

(Hee Young hugged to Kyung Soo)

Hee Young- I forgive you, but I have a condition…

Kyung Soo- thank you, what is?

Hee Young- I don’t want see you  beside to him anymore.

Kyung Soo-  but he is my guard! How can him protect me if is not near to me?

Hee Young -  search other guard…

Kyung Soo- I can’t…

Hee Young-  then choose between me or him… my father would be so disappointed if  he know that the king abandoned me for a simple guard…you choose…

Kyung Soo-  I choose not to any…you are my wife and I will respect you, I promise, but Jong In is my friend and I will stay beside to him for all my life…the “thing” that happened never will happen again, it’s fine?

Hee Young-  yes…it’s fine, I love you.

(Kyung Soo kissed to Hee Young on the cheek)

Kyung Soo- I’ll go to talk with SeHun, see you later.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hee Young went to walk for all the palace, immediately she saw to JongIn training with other warrior,  Hee Young sat down in a rock while she was seeing to JongIn fighting. JongIn downing the warrior…

JongIn-  Kim, you are dead!

Hee Young clapped to Jong In.

JongIn- princess, why are you here?

Hee Young-  first, I am the Queen I am not a princess, and I need to talk with you.

Kim- JongIn might I go to rest?

JongIn- yes.

Hee Young- stay away of my husband!

JongIn- sorry, but I can’t stay away of him, and he neither of me, because he loves me and he wants me.

Hee Young-  I can’t deny that you are y, but I know that Kyung Soo loves me…

JongIn- queen, are you trying to seduce me? Sorry, but the only who can say me that I am y is your husband,  certainly, last night he said me this often.

Hee Young-  I hate you!

JongIn- and the king Kyung Soo hates you, because you are interfering with our love…but don’t worry the king and I will have in the nights, so  you have the rest of the day for you.

Hee Young slapped to JongIn.

Hee Young-  if you approach to Kyung Soo I will kill you! (screaming)

Hee Young  went out.

JongIn- ( Kyung Soo is mine)

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SeHun- King, the income has been improving , now we can reduce the taxes.

Kyung Soo- I am so happy.

SeHun- you looks different today…

Kyung Soo-  is different when you wake up at the morning and the person that you loves is next to you. It feels so good.

SeHun- so the things are improving with the queen Hee Young, right?

Kyung Soo- no,  I never said something about her…

SeHun- hmm? So who is the person that you loves?

Kyung Soo-  it’s a secret!....and, what about Lu Han? How is he?

SeHun- …he is better than yesterday, but a few days ago he is mysterious, he is not the same.

Kyung Soo-  maybe he needs do something different.

SeHun-   yes, maybe.

Kyung Soo- today I want visit to my father in law…

SeHun-  should I go with you?

Kyung Soo- yes, and  we can go with LuHan. I’ll wait for you and LuHan at the entry in one hour.

SeHun- fine king.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LuHan was sitting in his bed, reading the letter about the murder...

SeHun- LuHan… take this…bubble tea.

LuHan- thank you…

SeHun- the king wants that we accompany to him to the L Kingdom.

LuHan- why me?

SeHun- the king is worry for you.

LuHan- (even the king cares of me, and I should kill him, I’m and evil person)

SeHun- let’s go! He is waiting for us.

SeHun took LuHan’s hand and they went to the entry of the palace.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyung Soo was in his bedroom…

JongIn-  King!

Kyung Soo- JongIn you shouldn’t stay here, the last night Hee Young saw us.

Jong In- yes I know she talked with me. And you know, I don’ t matter she.

Kyung Soo-  it’s not good…

Jong In- how are you today? (kissing Kyung Soo’s ear)

Kyung Soo-  my hurts.

JongIn- ha-ha! ,really? Was i too hard with you?

Kyung Soo- don’t laugh of me! 

JongIn- I love you… the next time I will be careful.

Kyung Soo-  Hee Young is a problem.

Jong In-  Kyung Soo, my heart , my mind and my body can’t stop of wanting you.

Kyung Soo-  I want you too…

JongIn began to undressed to Kyung Soo

JongIn- the second time is better than the first.

Kyung Soo-  show me…

Jong In- you make mad…

Kyung Soo remembered his body in a celestial moment, JongIn knew that few seconds are enough to make feel Kyung Soo faint.( they had )

Kyung Soo- now my is hurting more.

JongIn- I’m sorry.

Kyung Soo- oh my god!  I forgot to SeHun and LuHan.

JongIn- what?

Kyung Soo- they are waiting for me, we should go to the L kingdom.

JongIn- good luck my king, and comeback soon.

JongIn kissed to Kyung Soo.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SeHun- King, you are late.

Kyung Soo- I’m sorry, come on!

LuHan- king, why want you visit the L kingdom?

Kyung Soo- because I need to talk with him about Hee Young.

LuHan- she is very beautiful

SeHun- but she is annoying like his father, right?

Kyung Soo- yes, very annoying.

The way to L kingdom was far, after an hour they arrived to L Kingdom.

The L kingdom King received kindly  to Kyung Soo, they talked about both Kingdoms and about Hee Young, the King explained that his daughter is a little controller bus that she have a beautiful heart. Kyung Soo talked too about the money and other things…

 

Hee Young- I warned you! I told you that you shouldn’t  stay near to Kyung Soo, but you did it.

JongIn- it is inevitable, the king loves me.

Hee Young began to scream too high, and she slapped to JongIn often, she did too much  noise, ChanYeol, BaekHyun and other warriors arrived to look what was happening.

Hee Young-I hate you, I hate you! ( screaming)

ChanYeol- queen please calm down…

Hee Young- you! Give me your sword I will kill this idiot!

JongIn- really?

ChanYeol-  I can’t give you my sword!

BaekHyun- Queen, think in Kyung Soo he don’t want that his best friend dies.

Hee Young- so BaekHyun kill to him.

BaekHyun- I can`t.

JongIn- you are losing the time, they never will kill me.

Hee Young-  I am the queen and is and order.

???- yes, my queen! I’ll do it.

JongIn- hmm?

All the warriors looked to the traitor that said yes.

Hee Young-  finally there is a  reasonable person  here.

ChanYeol- who are you?

???- I am warrior like you. I am Shin Hyun.

BaekHyun- please don’t do nothing.

Shin Hyun- but is an order from de Queen, I have to do it.

Hee Young- now!

Shun Hyun pulled his sword and pointed to JongIn.

JongIn was  nervous, he saw anger in Shin Hyun’s eyes. For first time JongIn felt fear. His body was paralyzed .

BaekHyun- JongIn, take off!

ChanYeol saved to Kyung Soo of the sword, ChanYeol fell down, immediately all the warriors fought against of Shin Hyun. But Shin Hyun seemed to have supernatural power, he didn’t suffer any scratch.

Hee Young- JongIn I will be compassionate with you, I will let you live, but you never more will give pleasure to my husband.

JongIn- what are you talking about?

Hee Young-  Shin Hyun, castrates to JongIn.

Shin Hyun- yes queen.

Jong In- you are mad!

All the warriors were on the floor, they were wounded. Now the fight is only with JongIn. But he is weak.

Shin Hyun knocked to JongIn, and then he removed the pants of JongIn, Shin Hyun took his sword and the of JongIn.

Hee Young- NOW! (screaming)

In this moment JongIn just heard the queen screaming and next all covered by blood. Then he fainted.

BaekHyun- JongIn!

Shin Hyun- Queen, it is not good, we must  escape!

Next, Shin Hyun and the queen ran away….

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyung Soo-  well, we have arrived!

SeHun looked at LuHan and he saw fear on LuHan’s face.

SeHun- LuHan, are you feeling bad?

LuHan- yes, I’m feeling weird, I feel a bad energy, something bad is happening, I can feel pain.

Kyung Soo-  hmm? Where are entry guards?

SeHun- maybe they had something to do, don’t worry about it .

The three continued walking through the palace, when they arrived to the big hall, they saw red little prints  on the floor. Then Kyung Soo touched this…

Kyung Soo- it is…blood.

Immediately SeHun hugged to LuHan trying to take care of him.

SeHun- keep calm…(caressing to LuHan’s shoulder )

Kyung Soo-stay here, I want know what is happening…

SeHun- I will go with you, it can be dangerous.

LuHan-no, SeHun don’t leave me alone (holding SeHun’s hand)

Kyung Soo- SeHun, just take care of LuHan.

LuHan- so, let’s go the three.

When they were walking on the hall, they found a lot of bodies, yet, could smell the hot blood falling of the bodies.

Suddenly LuHan screamed

LuHan- SeHun, someone is touching my leg.

Kyung Soo- BaekHyun? Are you fine?

BaekHyun-  yes, please help to ChanYeol.

Kyung Soo- what happened here?

BaekHyun-  was a fight, JongIn and…

Kyung Soo- JongIn, where is he?

BaekHyun- maybe… he is dead, please help to ChanYeol!

Then Kyung Soo went to find to JongIn.