Chap 6

Stars You and Me...

“Knock, knock…” and the door was being opened.

“Excuse me!” He said and went into the room.

**************************************************************

Donghae POV

I realy nevous when Teuki said that I would meet one person, and that person is who was taken of pictures. She is waiting for me in room 152 on the 4th floor.Aigoo, what must I do? It’s hard for me to meet her. Sure she is very angry me so she has come here to find me. OMG, if she don’t try to stay calm, I would be at risk.

“Aishhh….Donghae, you are a man. Why do you scare???” I said myself.

Ring…ring…ring… My phone rang. I received a masage.

From: Teuki

To: Fishy

Hey fish! I said to her that you were going to meet her. So faster! She is waiting. She is a beautiful girl so don’t kekek~

Aigoo, Teuki, I’ll die! I glance at myself in the mirror. It’s ok,

then I went out.

Finally, I had come. I knocked on the door and opened it. In the room, I just saw a girl glared at me and I can’t say anything other than “Excuse me”. Disappointingly! I thought.

Silence in seconds, I quickly bowed to hi her “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Lee DongHae” then raised my hand for a handshake but she just saw me in seconds. That time, I was very nevous, I think she will accept and smile with me like other girls but she was made me shock when she said not need and turned away. I stand still as statues, don’t know what should I do, my eyes opened widely.

Jessica POV

Ever since he entered the room, I starred him in the face. Is this he? After senconds, he bowed to hi me “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Lee DongHae”, then he raised his hand for a handshake. I just looked at him and was stunned for a few seconds, I thought “such beautiful eyes” and inmediately I turned away and said not need. I guessed he would shock before my acts.

“Uhm, I come here to ask you something” I broke the silence.

“Ah yes, I… know” he stammered.

“So did you take a pictures of me? Why did you do?” my voice becomes higher.

“That….Aishhhh I had a reasons” look he seemed very honest.

“Give me a reasons” I looked him straight in that beautiful eyes. This time, the air in the room became strained

“You know, I must complete the design and decoration for a special magazine. But before I met you, I didn’t have a little inspiration for it”.

“Is that all?” I asked

“Right! I don’t mean bad” he nodded.

“I have much works to do. So tomorrow, I’ll meet you at the coffee opposite the University of Seoul in the afternoon. See you later, don’t be late.” I was saying while I was holding the bag and went out without looking at him, waiting for his answer.

Finally, I’m out of the company SM.

No one POV

Jessica and Taeyeon were in the bedroom and listenning to music.

“Taengoo, I don’t know what to do anymore” Jessica pouted

“What’s up? What happened this morning?” Tae worried.

“That person named DongHae. He said to me that he just accidentally been shooted me and didn’t mean bad. I realy don’t know I should believe him or not” she sighed “I have met him. I haven’t seen him look as bad as I thought.”

“So what did you say with him? Did you forgive him?”

“Of course not” Jessica shook her head “I told I’ll meet him at the coffee opposite our university in the afternoon.”

“What will you do?”

“That is the problem” the two girls looked at each other and with the frustrated face.

Then, Tae stood up “Waiting me, maybe eating something will help us to think of what to do”

Jessica nodded and followed Tae into the kitchen.

After eating snacks, Jessica asked Tae “Tae, do you think of what to do?”

“And you?” Tae turned to look at her.

“Of course no” she pouted.

“Don’t sad like this, let’s smile” Tae smiled widely

“I understand your means” she smiled wide too “So what will I do?”

“Thanks to you, he has been successful, please make him repay you. Ok?” Tae smirked

“I will not cause any inconvenience him but can’t forgive him so easily” Jessica nodded.

Jessica hugged a pillow and then jumping on the bed “Taengoo, let’s sleep. I love you keke~”

“Yah Sica, you must brush your teeth before bed, wake up!”

Donghae POV

Aishhh, tomorrow I’ll meet her again. What should I do?