Chapter 17

Stars You and Me...

“Everyone, c’mon faster” Heechul yelled

“you stop complaining, why not help us?” Leeteuk threw rolls of wallpaper on his head.

“YAH…”

“Hyung…stop” Kyuhuyn shouted “We have to hurry up!”

“Kyu is right!” Sungmin was saying while he was blowing balloons “Hey! Monkey… in order to balloons for me and Wookie, please help Donghae hanging banners on the wall, faster…”

“Okay!”

      

“Chun hyung! How will the programs of party show?”

“Hhmm… Me, Goo Hara and Suli from other group will be the MCs. There will be lots of refreshment and other special foods and drinks….”

“Foods and drinks are sure to have in the party…. How about other programs???” Yesung looked at him

“Music!? Or dancing???” Yesung was cut off by Donghae.

“Yeah… there will be singing, dancing and some games with nice prizes for the winner” Heechul said

“Aigooo….It’s seem like very fun!” Sungmin laughed.

“Of course! Hyung! Can I invite my girlfriend singing for the party?” LeeTeuk hold Chul’s hands…

“Is it Taeyeon?”

“Yes! Her voice is great! I make sure to listen to her sing, everyone will love”

“welcome” he smiled

Suddenly, LeeTeuk sat next to Hae, he mumbled “Fish! This is your chance! Let’s invite Sica to sing with you keke~ I heard Tae told that Jessica sing very well, her voice is clear and sweet keke~”

Donghae nodded, seems to have understood LeeTeuk… I will- Hae thought.

Meanwhile…

“Sica ah…. I’m so happy when we’re going to join the party together” Taeyeon jumped up and down “Previously, Hae oppa invited you to a party with him”

“Tae! You don’t jump anymore. It makes me feel dizzy.” Jessica was amused by her child action.

“Don’t say that you don’t like it!” Tae teased

“Yah! I don’t say that…”

“So let’s admit one thing that you are really happy to receive an invitation from Hae oppa!” she mirked.

Jessica’s cheeks become red like a tomatoes. She was very embarrassed.

“Oh C’mon… I can’t wait anymore… we’ll choose clothes for the party. Let’s go!” Taeyeon grabbed Sica’s hand and run into their room…

“Sica!!!! You have a massage!” Taeyeon yelled

Jessica immediately throw the dress down and read message

From: Fishy oppa <3

Sica ah! I heard that you singing very well… so can you sing with me in the party? I think it’s so fun!”

From: My pretty Sica

Uhmm… I don’t know… ^^

From: Fishy oppa <3

Huh? Why?

From: My pretty Sica

^^ oppa.. I’ll tell you later.

Goodnight oppa!

“Aisshh… why didn’t she answer immediately? She makes me really curious now… pls say “yes!” Sica ah…” Donghae thought.

 

 

 

 

********************