Chapter 15

Stars You and Me...

“Aish, it’s hurt…” Donghae closed his eyes.

***************************************************

In the waiting room…

“Siwon! Whats happened? Why did Donghae become like this?” LeeTeuk ask

“Yes oppa” Tiffany looked at her boyfriend

Flash back.

“OMG, you are being bleed too. I’ll call for your family or your friends.” Then the supervisor took the phone out of your pocket then clicked on the lists of missed call and called back on that number.

“YAH Donghae! Where are you hidding? Do you know…”

“Sorry but I’m not Donghae. He’s beside me. Are you Siwon - friend of him?” the supervisor said with worry tone.

“Huh?? Ah-yes, I am. Who are you?” Siwon curioused.

“Seriously, he was hit by vilains. He is was in a very serious condition. You should go to the Seoul hospital as fast as you can, I'm on the road takes him to the hospital” he pressed the end call immediately.

Siwon could not believe what he just heard “Donghae was hit? The vilains?”. He quickly took the key and went straight to the hospital.

End Flash back.

“WHAT THE HELL THAT! Why would they want to fight with him?” Heechul shouted

“Calm down oppa” Tiffany put her hand on his shoulder “I think Donghae has his reason”

“Tiffany right, hyung! We’ll talk Donghae when he is fine.” Siwon said.

~~~~~

“Teuk oppa~ Are you ready? We’ll go out tonight. I’m so excited!” Taeyeon yelled into the phone.

“Ah- this… I think I can’t..” LeeTeuk said

“Oppa~ Why?” she sulked

“Aigoo~ Donghae was hit by vilains. He is laying in the hospital room, I must take care of him”

“Donghae-ssi??? was hit?. It’s ok. You should rest, don’t worry. When I have free time, I’ll visit him”

“Thank you, Taengoo~” he felt the burden of his heart has greatly reduced.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica was really shocked to hear that Donghae was hit and now, he is lying in the hospital. Why was he hit? Jessica suddenly remembered the vilains in the park. “Ouch! He was hit because my fault. I’m sorry Donghae” she thought.

“Taeyeon~ I want to visit Donghae. Do you want to go with me?” Jessica asked

“Yes, you know” Taeyeon replied

 

When Jessica and Taeyeon came, they saw LeeTeuk was talking to strange girl. “Oppa~” Taeyeon waved to him. “Hey! You come here to visit Donghae?” Leeteuk was both hugged and asked her. “Yes but I think Jessica better in the room. I’ll be here to wait” she said then jerked her head toward the room's Donghae “Jessica! Come in”.

“Oppa~ who this girl” Taeyeon pointed to the girl who haven’t said anything when they came.

“Ah~ She is T…” but his sentence was cut by this girl. This girl smiled “Tiffany! You can call me “Fany”. I’m Teuk oppa’s friend”

Oah! She has a eyes smile~ Taeyeon thought. “yes” she bowed “I’m Kim Taeyeon”

“Are you girlfriend of oppa?”. Taeyeon was both nodded and smiled. “He always tell us that his girlfriend is very beautiful. And now I can see that”. Both Taeyeon and Leeteuk was shy.

Meanwhile…

Jessica quietly opened the door and saw he is sleeping. She quietly walked over to the bed so as not to wake him, she sat next to the bed. The wound on his forehead and his arms was wrapped around by bandages. Perhaps he was pain~ Jessica thought. She was a little sob “I’m sorry oppa~ this is my fault. If not for protecing me, you won’t be like this. One more time, I’m s…” but she was cut by someone.

“Stupid~ If you cry, this wounds regarded as useless, right?”

She was surprised, she slowly looked up and saw he is smiling with her, a killer smile.

“O-oppa” she stammered

Donghae tried to stick to the pad to sit up, seeing it, Jessica pushed the pillow up to him to lean on it. “Thank you!” Donghae said

“N-nothing oppa”

“Sica~ you see, calling me “oppa” heard much good, right?”

“OPPA! Are you teasing me?” Jessica wrinkled her nose while punched slightly in his arms.

“Ouch! Omo! It’s hurt!” he hugged his left arm where was punched by her then pretend complains of pain.

“OMG oppa~ I forgot that your wound is not healing. Are you okay? I’m really s…”

Suddenly, Donghae pounced then put his finger on her lips, this made Jessica was very surprised and didn’t say anything. Her lips so soft and y~ he said himself. Donghae smirked, said “YOU. HAVE. BEEN. TRICKED!!! Muahahahaha~~”

“What?! You are so crazy~” she pouted.